Buang Ruk gamathep (Exact)

SunStar

sarNie Elites
ok...i finished another MV of them from Talay Rissaya... it's really good too... i'll post it here once it finishes uploading in YouTube....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=buFCd7i-oqs

edit: ok.... i re-watched Talay Rissaya with the two of them in it too... man... Pong is soooo freaking good at acting jealous!!!

1. Evil eye stare
2. Scrunch lips
3. "I Don't Care Face" with meaning of "I'm Dying Inside"
4. Satisfied smirk/grin
5. Forcing her against the wall or tree...(or bed...^_^..)
6. Mean-ass trash talk

those are the only ones i can think of for now....

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Wow, I really like this one, SunStar. Thanks for sharing. The song is very serene; makes my morning refreshing. It's also a very different feel to Buangrak Gammathep. I might just be motivated to make some mvs myself; and this reminds me I've never finished Taley Rissaya...

Thanks. :)

SunStar

sarNie Elites
OMG! episode 23 if finally out!!! i've been waiting like crazy for this episode!!! summary will be up shortly after i finish watching....

edit:

i'm currently watching it and i'm only 15 min into it... SOOOO FREAKING GOOD!!!

cecilia

Staff member
^SAME HERE. i'm like hype up there for them .. super heart them atm ..
btw. loving your mv of BRG -- nice job on it :clap:

my favorite part of today was when they're on their way to pattaya, she keeps asking and talking back at him.
he tells her, if she dont' shut up, she know damn well what he will do to shut her up.

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
i love today's epi so much... i love how he threatens her with kisses.... its so cute... its
kinda of funny cuz they are lik lil kids fighting n arguing

cecilia

Staff member
why. oh why, does the two mother/daughter have to be so nosy :angry:

glad Pang told tui she loves him.
-- one more episode for this week, Wish they air this on friday too :(

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
why. oh why, does the two mother/daughter have to be so nosy :angry:

glad Pang told tui she loves him.
-- one more episode for this week, Wish they air this on friday too :(
i now i cant believe that she told him that she also loves him too..... i wonder what is he goin to say?

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
hey fellow sarnies...

i couldn't stand the wait...so i made a REALLY REALLY AWESOME MV of Buang Ruk Kamathep....it's mostly of Pubordee-Orneecha, but it still tells the basic plot of the lakorn.... please watch and rate it! thanks!

note: i'm really proud of this MV...using what i only had in Windows Movie Maker...(which sucks a lot!)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9SWZahbKs0
Omgggggg! :wub: Thanks so much for sharing and creating it, LOL! I was waitingg forever if anyone would make a MV for this lakorn! :p I'm gonna make some too once I'm not soooo busy w/ chaotic hw and projects filling me up! Grrrrrrrr. -.-

OMG, THAT'S SOOOOOOOO GREAT~~~~~THANKSSSSSSSS

BTW, i just made a new siggie for the cute couple yesterday, not so good due to low quality clip. I am trying to made more if HQ is avaiable. : )
Awwwwwwww, Love your GIFS! Supercuteeeness. :wub: LOVE PONG'S SEXYY SMIRK, Lmao! :p

muaha. so funny seeing him buying them pad :p
LMAO! :p Hahaaa. THose scenes are always halarious! Ahaaa! :D

my favorite part of today was when they're on their way to pattaya, she keeps asking and talking back at him.
he tells her, if she dont' shut up, she know damn well what he will do to shut her up.
Awww, POOR BEE! lol. She won't be able to fight back at him! Pong is sooo trickyy! LOL! :p

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
hey fellow sarnies...

i couldn't stand the wait...so i made a REALLY REALLY AWESOME MV of Buang Ruk Kamathep....it's mostly of Pubordee-Orneecha, but it still tells the basic plot of the lakorn.... please watch and rate it! thanks!

note: i'm really proud of this MV...using what i only had in Windows Movie Maker...(which sucks a lot!)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9SWZahbKs0
thanks for sharing, i love it.
OMG, THAT'S SOOOOOOOO GREAT~~~~~THANKSSSSSSSS

BTW, i just made a new siggie for the cute couple yesterday, not so good due to low quality clip. I am trying to made more if HQ is avaiable. : )
soooo cute. :wub:
ok...i finished another MV of them from Talay Rissaya... it's really good too... i'll post it here once it finishes uploading in YouTube....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=buFCd7i-oqs

edit: ok.... i re-watched Talay Rissaya with the two of them in it too... man... Pong is soooo freaking good at acting jealous!!!

1. Evil eye stare
2. Scrunch lips
3. "I Don't Care Face" with meaning of "I'm Dying Inside"
4. Satisfied smirk/grin
5. Forcing her against the wall or tree...(or bed...^_^..)
6. Mean-ass trash talk

those are the only ones i can think of for now....
Pong/Bee were so cute in Taley Rissaya. lol i like your list ahaha.

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
I haven't even started on this weeks episode at all, LOL! :p Imma' skim through 'em right now. I'll watch them all fully on Sundayy!

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Episode20! Oh myyy, Haaa. When Pong came into the room. The way how he looked at Bee just melts me heart, Tehee! :wub: Pong is always so jealous! Haaaa. He gets fired up more and more each episode, l0l! :p It was so passionate when Pong was wiping her tears away! Awwwwwwwwww. *blushes. They almost kissed too, But the dad came to interrupt! Grrrrrr, l0l! -.- I just loveeee that smirk that Pong always give to Bee, Haaa! His smiles and smirks are just too much for me, I'm so addicted to PONG and this lakorn! Definitley, LMAO! l0l! THe swimming part scene, Bee was just flattering Pong without knowing it! LMAO. He's sucha showoff, Haaa. Pong is sucha a flirt! He's like the biggest flirt ever, LOOOOOOOOL! *smiles. Tonglah was so happy, Teheee. They make me so happy too, PONG&BEE! :wub: Bee so scared of Pong, l0l. It was so cute, How Pong kept wanting to hold Bee's hand underwater! He always purposely wanna flirt with her, Lmao! It was so sweeeet. Bee's so scared of Pong, Teheee. May had to come ruin such a good moment of them together. *sigh. :rolleyes: Annoyingg brat she is! Poor Pong, l0l! He seem so desperate to get out of the pool when Bee they left him. :/ It's sooooo sweet how Pong is head over heels for Bee and soooo inlove with her! Teheeee! :wub: I love how the dad always to Bee's rescue when Pong's messing with her, l0l! Pong seem so annoyed by that, Haaaaa. I love Pang so much! *sniffles. My poor girl. She should just moveee on! There are plentyy of fishes in the sea. So trueee! Tui is such an annoying egghead now. -.- Cannot stand him! I'd probably hate him in his future lakorns too, l0l! I hope he doesn't become praek, I didn't want himt to in the first place anyway!

Episode21! Pang seems so depressed! *sniffles. I feel for her. Pong is sooooooooo damnn jealous, Forreals! His jealousy like burning hell! Haaaaa. Bee and Pong try so hardd to make each other jealous, l0l! LMAO! It was so funny when Pong carefully put his arm around Bee, I think her lied to the lady that they were a family or something. Tehee. Sucha lame-o Pong is! l0lz. So fakeee too, Tehee. Tonglah even faked along with Pong too, Soooo cuteeee! :wub: Tonglah seem to grew so big since the beginning of this lakorn already. I didn't realize he was so tall! The entire scene at the school was just tooooooo cute & adorable. *blushes. Until May and Tui came along that is! Ughhhh. Pong's fake family scene just got destroyed! The lady at the school must've been so confused and lost, l0l. Tui and May are both so stupid falling for Bee and Pong's tricks! Ahaaa. Pong is tooo fake, Bee is dumb to not realize it! She doesn't even realize that she has already fallen for Pong. Pong does know he loves Bee so much already but just doesn't wanna admit it. What a LOSER! lol. May must've been WTH just happened, Haa.. Pong just left her suddenly just like that! LMFAO! Tonglah's huge rabbit bear is just tooo cute! He's so girlyy, l0l. And I just loveee Bee's hair in here too! I wish I had her hair, I'm so jealous. Haaa, Although it's just extensions added to her hair. -.- Pong is like a jealousy maniac here, LMAOOOOOO! He annoyed Bee so much at the end of this episode that she just had to blurt out that she's going to engage/marry TUI! lol.

Is their another sub song that feature in Episode20 when Tui left Pang and was carrying roses for Bee? It didn't sound like Bee's song. Grrrrr, I cannot wait for all the sub songs to realease! Gettin' so impatient!! WAIT! There's another sub song in Episode22 also! Sooooo mannyy sub songs they've got in this lakorn & I love them all too! I really want all the sub songggs! Ahhhhhhh. So desperate for them I am, Tehee! :)

Just saw the preview to today's episode! OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!! I'm so inlove already! So excitinggg, Haaa! PONG&BEE at PATTAYA! :wub: We definitley will recieve lotssssss of goodies! Still hoping/wishing for baby junior PONGIE! lmao. BRB! With my reviews, Going to watch today's episode now! :)

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Gahhhh, I'm totally spammingg! -.- 3 posts in a roll!

Awwww, Today's episode! Right in the beginning was super intense already! Pong was so heartbroken, He ran so quickly to find Bee! Teheee. ): I felt so pity for him there. Pong really loves Bee so much. But I guess she doesn't really see it yet, But if I was Bee maybe I'd probably be the same too. I'd feel so stupid and hate myself for falling inlove witht he guy that killed his own brother and cause the death of my own sister and their love. *sniffles. The ring is so beautiful though, Tehee! Even though we had spoilers for this weeks episodes, I still can't believe Pong kidnap Bee! lol. Bee didn't even struggle to get out of the car, I would've try so hard to escape already. He kidnap her at home where everyone was at, lolz. How lameee! I feel so bad for Pang! *sighs. She's tryin' to prove to everyone that Pong and Bee loves each other but no one can see that except for her and the dad, maybe Tonglah too. lolz. The mom, May and Tui were so terrified when they found out Pong took Bee awayy! lol. :p Bee doesn't even seem that scared of Pong kidnapping her, lol. She just keeps arguing back at him, Haaaaa! They make me laughh always arguing here and there, everywhere! lolz. Bee so scared of him threatening about his kisses, LMAO! I can't believe Pang would confess her love to such a stubborn stooopidd man like TUI! Ughhhh. I wish Pang end up with someone else other than him! LMAO. Bee is soooo cuteee and funny faking her stomache when she found out Pong was kidnapping her! Hahahahaaa. I don't even feel like Pong is kidnapping Bee, lol. It's sucha friendly kidnapping! Haaaa. He don't torture her like most praek does to their nang'ek when kinapped! :) Bee is just tooo cute, Teheee! :) Loveee her sillyyy plan! LMAOOOO! She exaggarates so much, l0l! It's so halarious! Pong didn't know which one to choose, Haa! So lameee and funny! :D He wasted his time buying the pads, lmao! It was sooo halarious when Bee got caught she was screaming like crazyyyyyy! LMAOOOOOO. She was so slickkk too but Damnnn Pong caught her just in time! Darnnn, l0l. He sure is gonna punish her reaaaal bad, l0lz. Bee was supeeeeeeeercuteeee while talking with that cloth tied on her mouth, Tehee! :wub: Pang seem so annoyed by Tui, I would be also. Okayyy! Bee is toooooo freakkiiin' adorable the entire kidnapping scene! lolz. Pong especially seems like he had wayyy too much fun filming this lakorn, LMAO! Forrreaaals, lol. :p Haaa, The cell phone part! I would've never thought Pong would figure out! Damnnn. -.- Pong is tooooooo cute, Love his smileyy faces! :wub: Pong is too smart changing locations so they wouldn't be found! :D LMAOOOOO, Bee tries sooo hard to run away but never succeeds. LOL, Poor gal! The house they went seem so familair! It look like the house in one of Patson Sarindu's lakorn with Aum Tanicha and Tao Sarocha!! LMAO! Bee is too stronggg, Haaa. Funny as hekc when she kicked Pong off the bed! LMAO. LOOOOOOOL! Pong and Bee just crakc me up during their fighting scenes, LMAOOOOOOOOO! The entire bedroom scene was supeeeer halarious as hekc too! Muahahahahaaaaaaaaa!! Tooooo much fun for me, LOLZ! Omggggg!! Another kiss scene this time on the bed! Awwwwwwwwwww... They're tooooo cute! I love it when Pong was touching her face, cheeks and stuff! Sooooo passionate, romantic and sweeeeet! Love it all. Teheeheee! I love how Pong threatens her with his kisses, Sooooooo sweeet! :wub: I've fallen head over heels over Pongg all over again, Haaaaaaaaaaaaa!! Pong should've tied her legs too, Hahaa! Lmao! That one servant guy is so funny, Haaa. He trying to peek into Pong and bee's room! Teheee. Gahhhhhhh!! May and her mom are tooo annoying and nosyy! They're totally ruining this wonderful moment I'm enjoying of Bee and Pong! Grrrrrrrr!! I can't believe Pang is gonna tell Tui she love him, Grrrrrrrrrrr!! -.- So mad!!! I hope Pong takes Bee and run awayy to a farther place so they won't be able to track them down!!!

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
:yahoo: I loved this episode, Pong and Bee heehee. But it was weird how Tongklah wasn't even in episode...or was he and I just got distracted by Pong and Bee? lol

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
There should 28 episodes since it's ending next week on THURSDAY. *sniffles. ):

I don't want this lakorn to end yet! Pleaseeeeee EXTEND it, I wouldn't mind at all!

I feel like the ending will be rushed & That'll suck like hekc! Grrrrrrrr. I mean there relationship is finally goin' somewhere just when it's about to it! *sighs.

SunStar

sarNie Elites
yeah...i really do hope things will progress quickly between the two of them... of course we all know for sure that Pubordee is in love with her...but still unsure about Orneecha... i know she likes him...but love???

also... i have another Talay Rissaya MV in my YT account...go enjoy it....

currently uploading onto YT my ultimate Pong-Bee MV!!!! it's so freaking beautiful