Buang Ruk gamathep (Exact)

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
Should be okay to voice our opinion.. it's a Lakorn and ultimate it the viewers that will make Lakorn a HIT or not. So with that said, yeah the kid is ANNOYING! whine too much for the age he is playing + not cute lol.. it's because they keep reminding the viewer that he is a kid and constantly needs attention but yet his body does not portray a kid age 5 so perhaps this is why we keep seeing the negative side.

Also the lines that they gave him are trying to make the boy look smart. Again, failed in my point of view because of his image (10yr old boy) in my mind he suppose to say or know those things. Whereas if they have a tiny lil boy say such phrases, then I will see it as SMART or CUTE.
AMEN, sister!! hahahaha

cecilia

Staff member
muahah. TUI propose to Bee.
Pong overheard and got super JEALOUS !!
After Tui left to meet his dad, Pong came running out, demanding BEE TO REFUSE the proposal :loool:

Preview: looks like she provoke him more, he took her to some place - Pattaya :wub:

Khatiya

sarNie Adult
Both Pu & Nee are acting childish. It's like the things they say and do to each other is just to win over another. I would think that Nee would be the stronger one and prove Pu that it has no reasoning, but yet now she's doing the same. Both are using the nephew as an excuse.

SunStar

sarNie Elites
wow... it's going to be super exciting in the next epsiode!!! dying here!!!

as for Pubordee and Orneecha using Toonkla as a reasoning to be near each other... i think it's un-intentionally in a way... cuz they have always never got a long from the beginning and even if they start to develop feelings for each other....they are either in denial or can't express it b/c of their PRIDE!..yeah...they both have always been prideful in front of each other, so it's hard for them to be anything else besides that when in front of each other...

gosh.... i can't wait to see his mom's reaction when she finds out that her son kidnap Orneecha b/c he doesn't want her to marry Tawee....

as for Tawee....he is an EGGHEAD...but at least a devoted one too...but too much of an EGGHEAD!!! i just want to crack his head open and stuff pictures of Pubordee and Orneecha together in it!!!

and i'm guessing i might be wrong about the R-scene... it seem like it might happen... he may have been forceful, but i think she will probably submit?.... hehehe... getting kinky here...

kimmorjones

sarNie Egg
I am so loving the Grandpa in the last 2 eps. He saw Po and Ni in the pool (and grinned) :rolleyes: I think he wants Ni and his son together. It was too funny when he came in the room and Po was trying to get Twain in trouble :p Who are they trying to fool? The Grandpa in the only one that has any sense right now.

The next ep looks HOT :blush:

I was hoping there would not be a R scene but when I think about it logically how can they really be together without it. The mom is CRAZY and they are both so prideful, they refuse to admit to their feelings for each other.

cecilia

Staff member
i don't think there will be a r scene, if there is, it might be willing b/c during these last few episodes, we've seen Pong work his charm to persuade Bee into doing things, they almost kiss this morning if not for the DAD to interrupt :p

SunStar

sarNie Elites
hey fellow sarnies...

i couldn't stand the wait...so i made a REALLY REALLY AWESOME MV of Buang Ruk Kamathep....it's mostly of Pubordee-Orneecha, but it still tells the basic plot of the lakorn.... please watch and rate it! thanks!

note: i'm really proud of this MV...using what i only had in Windows Movie Maker...(which sucks a lot!)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9SWZahbKs0

denail

sarNie Egg
hey fellow sarnies...

i couldn't stand the wait...so i made a REALLY REALLY AWESOME MV of Buang Ruk Kamathep....it's mostly of Pubordee-Orneecha, but it still tells the basic plot of the lakorn.... please watch and rate it! thanks!

note: i'm really proud of this MV...using what i only had in Windows Movie Maker...(which sucks a lot!)

Great Job. This lakorn has 25 episodes. I hope someone could make another in that time with Bee's song.

SunStar

sarNie Elites
wait..i thought there was 28 episodes??? are there 25 instead now? that's going to be too sad...i don't want it to end sooooooooo soon....

but yeah....as for the MV...i'll make a second of it once the ending has finish airing....look forward to it!

cutepeung

sarNie Egg
hey fellow sarnies...

good job ,i want to see more cute scene of pong and bee at following episodes:p

viviant

sarNie Hatchling
hey fellow sarnies...

OMG, THAT'S SOOOOOOOO GREAT~~~~~THANKSSSSSSSS

BTW, i just made a new siggie for the cute couple yesterday, not so good due to low quality clip. I am trying to made more if HQ is avaiable. : )

denail

sarNie Egg
wait..i thought there was 28 episodes??? are there 25 instead now? that's going to be too sad...i don't want it to end sooooooooo soon....

but yeah....as for the MV...i'll make a second of it once the ending has finish airing....look forward to it!
You're right. It has 28 episodes. Even I don't understand Thai, I still bought the magazine. Coz Pong and Bee is lovely.