Buang Ruk gamathep (Exact)

cecilia

Staff member
I feel sorry for PANG for getting push away from Tui ..
Tui's one hard head man too .. even when PANG point out the obvious for him
don't he know he will have a hard time competing with PONG :p

so cute how both close their eyes at the same time.
Tonglah is one smart boy -- playing cupid -- wanting mommy and daddy.

The funny part was of the mother complaining that SHE DOES NOT WANT ANOTHER GRANDKID the morning after :lol:

can't wait for next week ^^

SunStar

sarNie Elites
gosh...i think i'm going to go re-watch all the previous episodes until Monday gets here...it's too agonizing to wait....i'm going insane just wondering what else is going to happen between Pubordee and Orneecha...it's driving me totally insane....

also....Pong-Bee have one of the best on-screen chemistry!!!! whenever they're in a lakorn together..i will watch it no matter what....unless they're not the pra'nang...lol....

sweet_yang

sarNie Adult
i like the song that namthip sings..either in ep. 19 or 20 (before the bed scene). anyone knows where i can get it? i'm almost positive namthip sings that song. she sounds really nice!

kimmorjones

sarNie Egg
Can someone please tell me what Pong and Bee were fighting about before he kissed her? :)

I know from reading someone post that after she slapped him and left he said something about how she doesn't know how he feels about her. I am like duh!! you act like a douche bag of course she doesn't know a thing. The poor girl probably thinks he is just messing with her head :mellow:

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
OH, that's funny..I'm watching that scene this moment....
Nee enters the office

Nee: You called me here. Whatever you have to say, hurry up and say it so I can go back and take care of Tongkla.

Poo: About Tongkla's stomach pain, even though you're not the wrong person/person who is wrong, you're still WRONG! [Excuse me while I laugh my ass off............LOL!!!!!...*ahem* okay] for being irresponsible--spending your time with a guy, allowing Na Neu Nuen to be able give Tongkla the drug/medicine. *snickers* If you're going to do something, practice being considerate to me, who is the owner of the house, you know/na!

Nee: But Khun Tawee is your father's lawyer, and he comes in and out of the house habitually anyways. If you're going to prevent someone, I suggest you go prevent Khun Tawee, that's better, is it not?!

Poo: Hey, don't talk back to me!

Nee: I'm not talking back, I'm speaking the truth!

*GRABS*

Poo: No matter how I try, Tawee won't listen to me. A clap with one hand won't make a sound, right? Or do you keep your hand up, waiting for him to slap it, is that why he comes so often? [Dude, it's her FIRST DAY WORKING THERE!...Also, I for got to add many !!!! marks, so...] !!!!!!

*Pushes back*

Nee: Why do you have such dirty thoughts? You view people in a bad light; you never change!!

Poo: Then if you want me to view you in a good light, practice behaving yourself better than this!

Nee: *sniffs* The truth is, whether I behave well or not, it is my right. And if you still see that I am misbehaving, then I'll behave even worse than this!

*GRABS AGAIN*

Poo: Why are you always tempting my rage/trying to make me angry?!

Nee: I'm not trying to make you angry, but why are you mad at me yourself!

Poo: I'm angry because--

Nee: Why?..Why?? Why?!! Tell me why?! Why?!! Why?! Why?!!

*Pushes Poo back and Nee turns around attempting to leave*

*POO GRABS NEE AGAIN*

*FORCED KISS*

*BEE's lovely theme plays*

*My that kiss is taking a while*

*Nee pushes Poo back*

*GASPS*

*SLAP*

*Long meaningful stare. Bitter? Sweet?*

*Nee leaves to go to Tongkla's room...full of tears*

And yeah, the last thing Poo said, everyone should know.

Khatiya

sarNie Adult
The little boy is starting to get my recognition after they gave him a hair cut and allow him to wear the glasses where it suppose to be and not at the tip of his nose.. they should of just left the glasses out PERIOD!

A bit dragging right now.. wonder if it will end next week?

natty

Chubs
The little boy is starting to get my recognition after they gave him a hair cut and allow him to wear the glasses where it suppose to be and not at the tip of his nose.. they should of just left the glasses out PERIOD!

A bit dragging right now.. wonder if it will end next week?

:huh: you don't follow exact much do you? :lol: they're only on epi 20 so i say another 3 weeks.. probably will go up to 30 epis..

fun

Expired Sarnie
lol natty, some exact ends at 20 something but rarely- seriously. :lol:

Oh they also like to stall some dramatic scenes with their annoying dramatic music too. Other than that I enjoy a few of exact lakorns lol

natty

Chubs
lol natty, some exact ends at 20 something but rarely- seriously. :lol:

Oh they also like to stall some dramatic scenes with their annoying dramatic music too. Other than that I enjoy a few of exact lakorns lol

lol like you said.. very few ends at 20... but this lakorn is one of those typical exact that stretches out to about 30.. lol. and yes a lot of their lakorns are fairly annoying with their overly dramatic scenes but one thing they are so good at is their cliffhangers.. those are mainly what get people to continue to watch lol..

SunStar

sarNie Elites
agree....exact lakorns tend to be overly dramatic....but they're really addicting though....even though i want to pull my hair out a million times watching exact lakorns....it does have good romance in it....

although i would like their relationship to progress a little faster.... cuz i want to see extreme mushiness from Pong-Bee!!!

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
thank you sooo much for the pictures, viviant! Also I super love your siggie <3

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Thankss for the translation scene & pictures too girls! :) I can't wait for all those scenes that haven't appear yet! :p Hahaaaa. Pong and Bee have greaaat chemistry. They're perfect for one another, Definitleyy. I can't wait for Bee's single to release too, Getting impatient these days! Grrrr. -.- I prefer Bee with the longg hair, The short hair looks cute onscreen but in pics she looks so old with that hair. -.- Mos look like a babyy standing next to her in the pic, lol. Bee and Pong are so funnyy, tehee! Such a lovable pair! :wub:

nunoi

sarNie Egg
From this site: http://www.exact.co.th/

Monday, April 20, 2009
After Tonklah’s grandfather requested Orneecha to move in to take care of Tonklah, a grandson at home, Poodoby tried to find opportunities to be closed to Orneecha by always using Tonklah as the reason.

Tuesday, April 21, 2009
Soumon (Tonklah’s grandmother) began to mistrust the relationship between Poobody & Orneecha so she tricked Tawee who already felled in love with Orneecha to be a hand in making Orneecha be apart from Poobody.

Wednesday, April 22, 2009
Poodbody couldn’t stand that Tawee tried to get close to Orneecha more than anyone. Due to his jealousy, Poobody pulled Orneecha and ran to Pataya (with her.)

Thursday, April 23, 2009
No information was given.