Buang Ruk gamathep (Exact)

cecilia

Staff member
haha. Would be nice to see Tonglah have a little cousin out of this whole rage ^^

so funny when he ask her to make him some food -- instead,she make him noodle ..
he then fake out that his arm hurt, she have to feed him :loool:

they got caught on bed! :eek: haha. did i scare you? .. with clothes on :blush:

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
haha. Would be nice to see Tonglah have a little cousin out of this whole rage ^^

so funny when he ask her to make him some food -- instead,she make him noodle ..
he then fake out that his arm hurt, she have to feed him :loool:

they got caught on bed! :eek: haha. did i scare you? .. with clothes on :blush:
TOtally agree CECI! :) Little PONGG, would be such great news. Haaa, IF ONLY! :wub:

I can't wait to see that scene, SOundso cuteeeeeeee! :blush:

HAHAH, w/ clothes on! LOL, CECI you sure know how to trickk us ahahaa. but that good enough for now :D

cecilia

Staff member
What? Amy, it's only 7:30 pm .. you're heading to bed already? .. even if you dont' watch it, you wouldn't miss anything either. sometime, i feel the episode is too short even though it's close to a hour of show ..

all i see today was the continuous scene of them at the place while the parent are out. the mom got home, the mother/daughter start feeding false infor to her head. They then came up with a STUPID plan to make Pong misunderstood Bee by using laxative drops in the soup BEE made for Tonglah. The plan was then put into action and it work .. the only thing you're missing from today is seeing how much Pong want to go back home when his parent and him are out at the store, shopping for toys for Tonglah. Reason why he want to go home was b/c TUI's at his place alone with Bee LOl .. so funny when the mom ask him to GO AHEAD AND TELL THE TRUTH why he's so work up on wanting to head back home lOL

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
i love todays...ep...no one can be as smart as bee n pong's dad....can't wait for tomarrow's ep..when they're all in bed...

SunStar

sarNie Elites
aren't we all totally SARNIES?!!

we're all waiting to see the "bed scene"...lol...

i just want to see how Pubordee and Orneecha ended up together in Toonkla's bed....like who came first... who secretly admired who first... things like that...

azntgr

sarNie Egg
I feel that maybe the kid is being smart for once and possibly playing matchmaker. hehe.

kid: "mae nee, uncle poo, can you both sleep with me tonight? "
kid thinking : (i'll sneak out of bed in the middle of the night) <----actually me being perverted. -__-;

does anyone think tui is being annoying right now? i feel sorry for pang. its all one-sided right now.

denail

sarNie Egg
I like this lakorn but if the story progress could be faster.
I really hope any breakthrough in the relationship between Pong and Bee. Of course Tui and Pang too.

cecilia

Staff member
haha. that was so funny ... how you make the little boy think .. but again, at this age, they like to play around, so if he can, be a good matchmaker for us audience LOl

thoyting

sarNie Hatchling
I'm loving this lakorn, but WHY did I have to start it??? I should have waited until it was over. *sigh* now I have to sit and wait until the next eps. comes out. It annoys the heck out of me. *sigh*

This is a really cute lakorn.

Fan07

sarNie Hatchling
I'm loving this lakorn, but WHY did I have to start it??? I should have waited until it was over. *sigh* now I have to sit and wait until the next eps. comes out. It annoys the heck out of me. *sigh*

This is a really cute lakorn.
I feel your pain because I am on the same boat as you. I don't want to watch an episode a day and then wait but yet I couldn't help myself from waiting to know the latest update so I keep checking here a couple times a day.

By the way, thank you everyone for the updates and comments. It is very entertaining. CAN'T wait to watch this lakorn when it is over and dubbed!!!

kimmorjones

sarNie Egg
I was so disappointed in Pong's character in today's episode. He so is the aggressor in this and the kid tricked them into bed with him :angry: He just stands there while his mom bitches Bee out. Is he a man? I am soo angry with him right now, have a back bone. His mom was so wrong and he just stands there like a friggn idiot. But let it be Tui all of a sudden he has a mouth. Thank God for the grandpa he was the only saving grace in this episode. Things are looking interesting though and heating up. I can't wait for next weeks ep (the pool scene looks so cute).

He really needs to start protecting her doesn't he see how the mom and the 2 ugly witches are always attacking her. Only Tui and her friend (forgot her name) stand up and try to protect her and he is so jelous he alwyas kicks the guy out. Is he going to wait until she get seriously hurt by these women before he does anything to protect her. :blink:

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Same here! But I lovee this lakorn too much to wait until all the episodes are completed! :p Hahaaa, I'm gonna get startin' on yesterday and today's episode now! :) LOL, I know Ceci. I planned to sleep real early that why. Haaa! SUNSTAR, I totally agree w/ youuu! :) Teheheee. :wub:

SunStar

sarNie Elites
today episode was super satisfying for me!!! i loved the bed scene!!! i loved all of Pubordee-Orneecha scenes!!!! things are getting steamy between the two....

and yes...i feel so freaking sad for Pang's character... Tui is just super stupid, ignorant, dah...blah... i don't like that guy at all.... sorry...

as for the next episode tomorrow....I'M SOOOO EXCITED!!! Orneecha moves into Pubordee's home and things will get even more steamier between the two... too bad his mom had to invite the nang'rai and her mom to live with them too....gosh..... drama is in the air....

as for Pubordee not defending Orneecha during the morning confrontation....hmm.... i think he wants to inside...but he doesn't want to disappoint his mom....cuz he is all that she got left... even from the beginning....he's always been on her side...so if he sided with Orneecha....it would be like he's betraying his mom.... but i think in upcoming episodes.... i think he will eventually stand up to his mother once he realizes how much he is in love with Orneecha....

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Oh WOW! SunStar, LOL! You make me wanna start on today episode. But I'm so tiredd now, Got so much hw to do! *sniffles. :(

maijune

SarNie Adult
he is so love her now...when he kissed her and she slapped him and left...he even said to himself that how come she still not know how he feel towards her...which mean he love her...but i guess he will never say it to her because he thought she hated him and he was never a good person in her eyes...

can't wait til next week...the mom invited n'rai to their house because she want to use n'rai to kid karn p'ek and n'ek...and so the dad is also invited n'ek to move in because he don't want his son to end up with n'rai....it's like the dad know what will happen if n'rai stay in their house...that's why he invited n'ek in...and maybe he already know that his son love n'ek....you guys know what i mean....

can't wait til next monday for the pool scene....seems like p'ek can't stay away from n'ek now...he try to stay close and flirt with n'ek as much as he could....

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
LOL! Pong just lovess to FLIRT (with Bee!), Hahahaaa. :wub: Bee is so cute, l0l! Pong is such a gayass, Faking about him arm or whatever so Bee would feed him! Haaa. If I was her I'd just walk away, l0l! :p Pong is so happy to have Bee feed him although she was cruel at first trying to feed him sooo much at once, LOL! He so lameee, Trying to smell her hand instead of eating the noodles. It was cuteee though! Funny, How he always want to be with Bee but have to go places with the mom. Hahaaa! I skipped alot from yesterday and today's episode. Just watching the scenes of Pong and Bee together & skimming through now since I'm so tiredd! -.- LOL! They spent soooo much money on presents. Geesh rich people! :rolleyes: May and her moma are seriously getting on my last nerves! Ughhhhh! -.- I hate it when praek always blames nang'ek for stupid reason before knowing the truthes then try to makeup with him. So annoyinggg! Awwww, I thought they got caught in bed together! But they got together w/ the kidd, Haaa! :p Tui really deserves to get that cut in the forehead, Haaa. Pong is such a meanie sometimes. -.-Yayy! Finally she slaps Pong, LOL! He always kisses her mouth to mouth, Haaa! :wub: Loveeee it! Finally another kiss too. I'm too addicted to Bee's song! The kiss seems real this time too, But I doubt it is. Haaa. I love all of Pong's kisses, Teheheee! :wub: I'm too jealous of Bee, She recieves alot of kisses from Pong from Talay Rissya to SongKramNangFah and NOW this lakorn! :) Pang and Tui are pretty cute when they've got their moments together! Too bad that's like 1% outta of the lakorn so far. Tui seem so pissed at Pang, LOL. But he deserves it totally! Hahhaaa. Pang's hair color changed, It's darker than before now. -.- Tui is so ignorant! Grrrrr. He doesn't Pang's love for him at all! :( My poor Girl! *sigh. He breaks her heart all the time! -.- Stooooopiddd guy, He's pointless. Pang can totally do better than keep waiting for his love. Those kind of guys irritates me so much. In the beginning they don't realize how much a girl likes/loves them but later they realize then go back to that girl. Geesshh! Tonglah is such a smartieee, LOL! :) Pongg is soooo sexyyyy shirtless, Haaa! LOVE IT! *drooools. :p He was looking at his own body too, LOL! So conceitedd, Haaa. But he knows he looks good and kisses reaaaal good too! LMAO, He even put his shirt on right in front of Bee. Hahahaaa! He seriously flatters me too much! :wub: Pong is so good at seducing Girls, Teheheee! :) Loveloveeeeee all of Pong and Bee's scenes together! I love his smirk and smiles too. It was so cuteee when both of them was with TOnglah on bed. Pong was peeking at Bee the whole entire time, So cuteeee! Hahahaaa. The glances they take at each other! So flattering! Pong sure does love/likeee Bee so much! :) They seem like such a happy, cuteee family! A reaaal family, They just need to add baby junior Pongg and it'll be Perfecto! LMAO. I love THAI PJ's! :) They are just the cutest, I can't find any cutecute ones in America. Seriously! Pongg was super smileyyy when he was on the bed with Bee and Tonglah, He look suppppppercute like a little boy!<3 LOL. The dad is so funnyy, Pushing the mom away and on the bed to keep her distract Pong and Bee's good times. Hahahaa! LMAO, When I saw Tui sleeping outside of Pang/Bee's house. He look so stoopidd, LOL! Idk why he did that when he already has a his own house, Stupidd! LOL. Pang didn't even let him come inside but left him out there in the cold w/ a blankyy instead! LOLZ. Hahaaa, If I was Bee and Pong I would've slept my ass off already too. That kidd sure loves to readdd, LOL. It was soooooooo cute when TOnglah fell asleep too and he put together Bee and Pong's hand and his too! Lovelyy familyy indeed! :) LMAO, The mom got sooooooo damnn pissed when she took off the blanket covers! Hahahaaa, Serves her right for her son to fall inlove with his sister in law's younger sister! LOL. But I'm surprised she didn't do anything to Bee, She was yelling at her that's all. Omggg! I can't wait for next week's episode too! (; Darnnn! I can't believe it's already THURSDAY! Grrrrrrr! -.- The swimming pool scene looks so good! But damnn, May just has to come ruin the moment! -.- Grrrrr. Pong sooooooo sexyy like always, SHIRTLESS OVER & OVER. LMAO! :) He always be tryna' mess with Bee all the time, LOL!

cecilia

Staff member
today episode was super satisfying for me!!! i loved the bed scene!!! i loved all of Pubordee-Orneecha scenes!!!! things are getting steamy between the two....

and yes...i feel so freaking sad for Pang's character... Tui is just super stupid, ignorant, dah...blah... i don't like that guy at all.... sorry...

as for the next episode tomorrow....I'M SOOOO EXCITED!!! Orneecha moves into Pubordee's home and things will get even more steamier between the two... too bad his mom had to invite the nang'rai and her mom to live with them too....gosh..... drama is in the air....

as for Pubordee not defending Orneecha during the morning confrontation....hmm.... i think he wants to inside...but he doesn't want to disappoint his mom....cuz he is all that she got left... even from the beginning....he's always been on her side...so if he sided with Orneecha....it would be like he's betraying his mom.... but i think in upcoming episodes.... i think he will eventually stand up to his mother once he realizes how much he is in love with Orneecha....
my favorite scene from today was of them READING THE FLOWER PRINCESS story with TONGLAH ..
the way they look at each other are so sweet -- at the same time, also sucking in the character of the prince and princess character in their 'REALITY' life.