Buang Ruk gamathep (Exact)

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
Here you go Amy!

Pong: "Mom, I'm sorry. I will bring Tonglah back to you as soon as possible. I'm sorry. Because of me...I didn't take good care of Tonglah. That's why this is happening to Tonglah...I...I... And that's when the dad came in the room.​

Kelly

Love this lakorn a lot...now that pong is starting to look at bee differently...but he is such a mama's boy......he always got to do everything his mom tells him too! :angry:

SunStar

sarNie Elites
Love this lakorn a lot...now that pong is starting to look at bee differently...but he is such a mama's boy......he always got to do everything his mom tells him too! :angry:
i kinda understand him...cuz sometimes being the older child...you feel like you have a duty to fulfill your parents' wishes to the best of your capabilities...

especially when he lost his younger brother too... and also with his mom's unstable mental state... he feels even more burden to make things right... or something like that...

to be honest... i would probably be like Pong's character too... except i won't be as mean and bad-mouth...

NONETHELESS... i still love this lakorn!!! it's driving me crazy each weekend, waiting for Monday to get here!!!

AND of course... it's PONG & BEE!!!!!

ausa

sarNie Juvenile
in the next epi i reckon pong warns her bout the kidnapper trying to shot and when he shoots pong pushes bee to the ground and takes/gets the bullet instead... loving this atm cant wait for the next one to see wat happens next

Kelly

while i was watching epi 16...with my sister....i so wanted pong to get shot...i was even yelling it out...and yes guessing from the previews of next weeks epi.....
he is gonna get shot...i don't know why i'm happy but i just am......

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Awww, Thankss for the translation NOY. I thought he was mentioning about Bee, Guess not. Hahaha. I'm very excited for next week's episode too! Grrrr, I wished this lakorn aired everyday instead. LOL! How great that would be, Hahaa! :D

I know Tui is getting on my nerves to! :rolleyes:

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Yayy! Finally more members are posting here! :D LOL. I didn't want to be the only here spamming, talking to myself! Haaa. Almost MONDAY, Yess!

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
while i was watching epi 16...with my sister....i so wanted pong to get shot...i was even yelling it out...and yes guessing from the previews of next weeks epi.....
he is gonna get shot...i don't know why i'm happy but i just am......
lol cause he's a ass? i aint watchin dis lakorn no more and i want him to get shot LOL

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
Awww, Thankss for the translation NOY. I thought he was mentioning about Bee, Guess not. Hahaha. I'm very excited for next week's episode too! Grrrr, I wished this lakorn aired everyday instead. LOL! How great that would be, Hahaa! :D

I know Tui is getting on my nerves to! :rolleyes:
You're welcome Amy! Yea it would be totally awsome if this lakorn airs everyday....I have a feeling that it's coming to an end pretty soon....

Yayy! Finally more members are posting here! :D LOL. I didn't want to be the only here spamming, talking to myself! Haaa. Almost MONDAY, Yess!
Ahahaha, I feel you! I write my essay as I watch each episode. Watch, then pause and then type down my thoughts so that I won't forget. Hahahaha. One more day to the next episode!!!!​

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
exact lakorn usually goes over 20 eps. what eps it is on now?

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
I've been watching this lakorn since it started airing and I've been reading all the comments... it's just that I didn't post alot...lol..

Areeya

sarNie Adult
i'm loving this lakorn...its getting to the point where I see the p'ek falling for the n'ek...getting interesting...

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
damn, the kid in this lakorn is so annoying...and not cute at all. lol wow, i'm mean. but seriously though, do expect me to believe that he is 5?? that's the only downfall for me right now. other than that, it's a good ass lakorn....just started watching yesterday night. now i'm gettin' ready to finish eps 16. LOL

btw, that was a hell of a letter to write in eps 15 for a 5 year old. :lol:

viviant

sarNie Hatchling
Hi , I am a new one here.
Cant help posting sth after EP16. It becomes greater and greater after all these tender actions show up. Do love the scene when Bee tripped and Pong caught her right in time on his arms. The way they staring at each other is dazzling. Who can believe they v hated each other even to death for 5 years after all the sadness b/w the two families. But now, she is not his troublemaker any more. She’s just a woman who's eager to get her boy back. And he's not her sadist either. He shows himself up, which he has tried to hide for those years. There is no bickering and just the love for their beloved boy and each other even though they did not recognize yet.

BTW, can someone help to translate what pong and Bee were saying bf they went to police station? Cheers.

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
You're welcome Amy! Yea it would be totally awsome if this lakorn airs everyday....I have a feeling that it's coming to an end pretty soon....

Ahahaha, I feel you! I write my essay as I watch each episode. Watch, then pause and then type down my thoughts so that I won't forget. Hahahaha. One more day to the next episode!!!!
Ahahaaa! :p You guys are funnyyy, LOL!

I know I feel like it's ending soon too. *sniffles.

I don't want it to end yett! -_- Because SAKUL KA is rumor to air on MAY4th which means this lakorn will only have 20+ episodes!! Grrr.

So mad! I don't want SAKUL KA to air just yett! I'd rather have moreeee of this lakorn than SK! <_<

Hahaha, I know I do the same too NOYY. :lol: