Buang Ruk gamathep (Exact)

cecilia

Staff member
I loved LUERD HONG anyhow though. That lakorn was so good! :) The remake couldn't beat it for me!
same here. i used to watch the rerun episode on tgn satellite but got tired after a few episode .. then i start hearing KIN KAEW going on a killing spree and got away with it most of the time, i gave up on it LOl

I watched LUERD HONG last night. As I do not know Thai, just could guess what they talk about. Can someone introdue the story to me? Thanks a lot.
you can read it here at lyn's blog: http://iheartlakorns.com/2008/09/1379/
since it is word for word .. except this one is a remake -- with different character names otherwise, it goes the same.

denail

sarNie Egg
same here. i used to watch the rerun episode on tgn satellite but got tired after a few episode .. then i start hearing KIN KAEW going on a killing spree and got away with it most of the time, i gave up on it LOl

you can read it here at lyn's blog: http://iheartlakorns.com/2008/09/1379/
since it is word for word .. except this one is a remake -- with different character names otherwise, it goes the same.
Thanks Ceci. But I made mistake. The drama that I watched last night is TALAY RISSYA. Anywhere that I could find the summary.

cecilia

Staff member
Thanks Ceci. But I made mistake. The drama that I watched last night is TALAY RISSYA. Anywhere that I could find the summary.
you can go to our old TALAY RISSAY thread and read it here : http://www.sarnworld.com/discuzz/index.php...saya&st=20#

Teedee wrote a short summary of the character and a bit of the story about it on POST #26 .. scroll down to read it

haha. i went back to watch the STAR4 .. just wanna share some karaoke stuff of KAM&Ton together, they are so funny : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jekHkyQ4dwA

denail

sarNie Egg
Thanks Ceci :D . You're brillion. I finished TALAY RISSAY. Though Nok sinjai is very crazy (She is quite beautiful at her age indee), I still like this drama. Pong and Bee is good match. :wub:
I can wait for the new episodes Buang Ruk Gamathep.

cecilia

Staff member
^haha. Jen, you just have to add that in there .. i highly doubt it though. It's his fault for making her this stubborn so if he do attempt or do that .. i don't know what the story will become for him --- in a way, he would look DISTURBING and MENTALLY CRAZY -- he would need therapy not his mom :lol:

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
^haha. Jen, you just have to add that in there .. i highly doubt it though. It's his fault for making her this stubborn so if he do attempt or do that .. i don't know what the story will become for him --- in a way, he would look DISTURBING and MENTALLY CRAZY -- he would need therapy not his mom :lol:
haha... u noe it can happen... cuz the way they always fight and argue... she always seem to tick him off every single time... n he always seem to lose his temper very easily... :D

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
Just got done watching ep7. Omg, I burst out in tears when Noon was dying right after she gave birth to her son. Couldn't stop crying until the funeral was over. 5 years later I love the opening scene with Pong in bed, in his muscle tee! Them guns on his arms! :drool:​

monkey5

sarNie Egg
The kid sure is big for a 5 year old. He's supposed to be 5 right? I swear I heard one of the characters said the older sister has been dead for five years. Grrr. Anywho, I enjoy the serie.

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
"Ton Glah" is soooo adorable!!! Omg, Pong half naked, and showering was just super hot! :drool: Can't wait for Pong and Bee to meet again!​

Khatiya

sarNie Adult
Just got done watching ep7. Omg, I burst out in tears when Noon was dying right after she gave birth to her son. Couldn't stop crying until the funeral was over. 5 years later I love the opening scene with Pong in bed, in his muscle tee! Them guns on his arms! :drool:​
It was a sad scene indeed... I got a bit teary too! Even tried to turn away but could hear them talk and still was sniffing ... soo sad.

Khatiya

sarNie Adult
Bee long hair, is that a wig or is that her real hair and the shorter one was a wig? Nothing wrong... she looks pretty both ways.. just curious.