Buang Ruk gamathep (Exact)

cecilia

Staff member
i'm serious. i even log on iptv site .. ready to press the lakorn playlist, then FRIDAY came on .. but it's okay, next week, i will try to get up early to watch it in the morning since it is SPRING BREAK :p

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
^^^ lol! if i were bee, i probably wouldn't be with pong after wat he did! -_- immature and nonsense.
Definitleyy me too! But then this is a lakorn so it's bound to happen that Bee falls for him and vice versa. ><

LMAO. Ceci, you're so funny! I didn't catach yesterdays episode so that leaves me one episode to watch this weekend. :p

Pong always look like PLAYAAA, He's just got that look! You know?! Haaaa! B)

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
or the clothes. he have this player look on him in here .. which make him evil -- an evil player LOl
watching lots and lots of lakorn back to back u really start to notice dat they recycle their wardrobe lol some of his suits look very familiar lol

nophankh

sarNie Adult
watching lots and lots of lakorn back to back u really start to notice dat they recycle their wardrobe lol some of his suits look very familiar lol
I think so too. He is wearing the same suits from "Dum Kham"

cecilia

Staff member
^haha. the gray one :clap: but then again, guy don't have that many clothing option .. so it's very limited too LOl

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
is this another one of exacts twisted lakorns like Artit Ching Duang? :loool:

I want to know before I start watching this.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Lol Lome I'm sure this one might have a better storyline .. until it gets halfway that is lol i kidd, but maybe they dress pong up like that because that's the only type of clothes they think he looks good in :loool: notice in Ngao Asoke he was always dressed like that also :loool: LOL

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
dats cause his character's rich in here lol and ngao asoke and dum khum. wait were there ever lakorn where he was poor?

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Lol well Does leh ratree count? LOL in a way he was kind of had money because he was an architect and i think he dressed casual -.-" LOL

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
LOL. Don't remind of LK, I hated that lakorn! Grrrr.

But yeahh, Pong wardrobe is most likely the same all the time. :p True they only have limited clothing, Ceci.

In LR, I think he was middle class but not poor exactly. I've always see him in rich, spoiled roles. Haa.

cecilia

Staff member
Lol well Does leh ratree count? LOL in a way he was kind of had money because he was an architect and i think he dressed casual -.-" LOL
he as not rich nor poor, middle .. if he's rich, pepper would have competition then ..
LOl I would have fallen for him instead of Pepper (haha. i'm not a gold digger, just juggle between the two men LOL)

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
haa, same here! me too, i'd fall for pong instead. :p but oh well. i really did like pong and ann together also. well, actually scratch that! ahaa, i love pong w/ most of his nang'eks that i've seen! :p

marley

sarNie Hatchling

Wow! You're very observant. I didn't even notice! Pong surely looks hot in them suits.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
i dunno if i'm all dat observant. somethin look familiar so i noticed lol

if he don't wear suits then what would he wear? t-shirts and shorts? lol it's either suits or casual for pong but he look good in it so sall good. tahnk goodness no skinny jeans LOL

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
LMFAOOO! Skinney jeans! O________________o That'd look so weird especially for PONG, haaa! The only praek I think actually looked okay and didn't bother me was KEN! :p