Buang Ruk gamathep (Exact)

cecilia

Staff member
i dont know about bee being n'ek anymore because i still have that picture in my mind about her in secret of superstar how bitchy and a whore she was in there. i still cant get that off my mind, i try to watch this one because i super love pong, but i would prefer someone until i can get over bee's n'rai role.

lol....same here......i agree....but oh well....n'ek got to be bitchy some times...
Really, i have a different view ..
i like BEE in here. it's the kind of n'ek that can handle PONG ..
i can only picture BEE b/c everyone else look sorta weak and not compatible with Pong for this role ^^
i think she play her role well in here as being good and bad -- a typical two face n'ek :clap:

chngnsch

sarNie Juvenile
Well you know, nang'eks are mostly smart...Until they fall for the Pra'ek, then it's gg.
They always start listening to the words of the rai people, especially nang 'rai, and there is just this lack of trust.

cecilia

Staff member
^haha. in this case, i would blame it on Pong too if I'm in Bee's shoe. :p .. trust him but yet don't trust him ..
i can't wait to see the day she find out the truth behind the whole MONEY part .. wanna see PONG hurt badly !!!

cecilia

Staff member
^haha. i like that part too .. 'if it's work, then you're fire !'
i also like the part of her calling Pong to complain about Ton having them officer arrest her if she don't get out of his room by the time he's back :loool: ..

cecilia

Staff member
^It could be that he's too busy, making money .. hardly home -- plus when he ask what's going on, ppl around him refuse to tell him the truth .. in today episode. he heard a bit of truth from Bee but still doubt about it .. however, he did ask Pong to move her back to her old position, so i'm sure, he's a not a judgmental person like we thought he would.

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
I didn't watch todays episode yet. :( *sigh. I have wayy too much hw & projects on my hand! Grrrr. So frustrated, I shouldn't even be on SW right now. lol.

THANKS SO MUCH for subbing this lakorn JAKJAAN! =) I like your sub. Keep it up!! I'm so excited to start watching it sub alreadyy but gotta' wait until this weekend when I'm free from all this work! =/

I love the meaning of the song though! Hopefully someone can translate the entire song lyric. That'd be greaaat! =) I can't wait for the song to release! The singer has a wonderful, loving voice! Makes me all dreaaamyy, lol! :p

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
yea but he don't care enough to make dem tell him what's going on. when he's like what's going on? they're just like nothing and he goes away.

cecilia

Staff member
^TRUE on that .. but i think he probably not those kind of meddling ppl -- if ppl say, nothing, then he take it as nothing b/c those ppl are those that he care and loves -- so its' the whole trust issue thing that could hold him back .. he's like my dad, only get involve when it is out of hand ^^

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
yea i guess. i dunno if i wanna continue dis lakorn. i already know what's gonna happen and i don't feel like watchin pong and his mama ruining bee's family's life. their morals are WACK jeezus so when they find out dat ton has a son they want him and don't even consider da mother's side's feelings. wack as hell

cecilia

Staff member
^That's the part that aggravate me the most. that's why, i want to see BEE fight back to make hell loose for them just like how they're inconsiderate of her sister when she's alive. She better make them suffer even if she have to push her feeling aside :clap:

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
it's pretty predictable. pong and bee are gon fall for each other somehow so pong's gonna try to do good to make up for what he did in da beginning and blah blah blah happy ending for erybody maybe pong and bee will get married and adopt their nephew as a son.

cecilia

Staff member
^i know .. but i wanna see the actions .. the emotions. if i think it like you do there, i probably won't watch most of the lakorns too .. i guess, i like to cheer on the moments, one at a time :p

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
lol sometimes i'll watch a lakorn all da way through even if it's real stupid. only if puri is in it LOL and sometimes if it's real good then i'll watch all da way through no matter who's in it. but no puri in here and it aint great so imma drop it lol

cecilia

Staff member
ah, you're a puri fan too .. LOl ..
i suppose, i would do the same too if my fave are in a stupid lakorn ..
just like DUM KUM, i stick throughout even when it drag and suck toward the end :loool: ..
however, i could not bring myself to NGAO ASOKE .. . i've attempted numerous time too but CAN'T LOl
and since i LIKE PONG and BEE together, i will watch this even if when i spoil myself with them spoiler plots -- i will still stick to it until it end :p

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
haha well i was in far w/ dum khum already so i continued til da end lol ya i like watching puri A LOTTTT he's pretty good but his role in captain/pim's lakorn was real annoying. he wasn't fun to watch like some raay characters. he just showed up to annoy pra'ek dat was dumb lol

nophankh

sarNie Adult
Damn Cecilia, you're on this lakorn like white on rice. HAHA. I haven't watched it yet and I need to caps for it. HAHA.

"it's pretty predictable. pong and bee are gon fall for each other somehow so pong's gonna try to do good to make up for what he did in da beginning and blah blah blah happy ending for erybody maybe pong and bee will get married and adopt their nephew as a son."

I don't know about that, this is an Exaction production and it's on CH5, they tend to make their lakorns a little out there. Compared to Ch3 and Ch5, they tend to be a little unpredictable. I didn't not expect the ending for Artit Ching Duang, heck, I thought Aom's character Rangrong was gonna reform, she did, but at the end she committed suicide. Like dude, what the hey.

You never know with Ch5 lakorns.

cecilia

Staff member
^HAHAH. i'm serious. i' having a PONG/BEE fever atm .. all thanks to the delay of NM :lol:
for sure, you need to hassle b/c i stop by your blog earlier today, before watching it, to see if i can get a quick glance but no :(..
I've recommend your blog for some of the new LAKORN ADDICT in my city too LOl .. you're getting famous :clap: keep up with the speed pls j/k

haha well i was in far w/ dum khum already so i continued til da end lol ya i like watching puri A LOTTTT he's pretty good but his role in captain/pim's lakorn was real annoying. he wasn't fun to watch like some raay characters. he just showed up to annoy pra'ek dat was dumb lol
haha. in another word, he's just a waste of space or an accessories to add on to spice up the images of p'ek :loool:
i like him in TALAY RISSAYA b/c he was not all that bad in there :p