Buang Ruk gamathep (Exact)

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
LMFAO! Bee is too good at convincing people, lolz. Pong knows she’s faking but can’t even do anything about it, AHAHA. Pang's character in here is super sweet and kind! I still feel that spark between her and Pong everytime they star in a lakorn together although they're aren't paired together. Makes me miss their sitcom together, They were really cute! :wub: I haven't finish it though. I feel sometime Bee overreacts but it hasn’t come to the point where it bugs me yet. I feel bad for Pong’s dad, He’s always the last to know everything that happens in the house. It’s like he’s just an outsider. I’ve never seen the nang’rais in here onscreen before, They must be new comers. Pong and his mom are tooo damnnn cruel setting that girl up with Ton to break his relationship with Noon! >< Pong and his mom must really be the cause for Ton and Noon’s death afterall! lol. The nang’rai at Ton’s hotel is sooo kiddish, Her BIGBIRD stuff animal. :p Her English is ssooo fobby too, LMAO! Finally there’s some action between that guy and Pang. There characters were so calm and quite in the first two episodes. The directors could’ve found someone better looking for Pang though, I’m not fond of him yet. >< I wouldn’t even mind Oh Anuchid again since they always pair up as the second couple in most of their lakorns together. LOL, Bee is so strong in here but when it comes to those dead bodies (I think.) at the hospital she gets really frightened. :p That scene between Pong and Bee was so funny when she got scared, Haha. Seems like he was enjoying that moment when she had her arms around him, LMAO. Pong is sooo evil in here, Brings me back memories of MONTHAI, lolz. :p LMAO. Pong got sucha girlyy desktop on his laptop. It’s all flowery and pinkk, Hahaa. That white guy that sent the pictures to Pong was pretty hot! Haa. That nang’rai with Ton is really stupid, lolz. Damnn, Pong such a Biatchh! Seriously, It was all his plan. I can’t believe he told them to publish that in the magazine too! That’s going’ over board! >< Grrr. LMFAOOO! Funny how Bee always messes with their family picture at the hospital! :p Damnn, Bee crackks me up so much! Hahaa. She’s always so confident in herself and strongg too! =) Pong always be getting’ pissed in every episode! lolz. Umm, I thought that guy liked Bee but I guess not. Pang’s eyes are actually big but in photos/shoots they look so small, I love her eyes. =) Ton and Noon must miss each other so much. *sighs. I hope Noon doesn’t find out about those pictures for Ton and that nang‘rai!! Damnn, Today’s episode ended so intensely! I hope nothing happens to Bee and Noon’s dad! I don't want Bee to loose all her family members! Pong is such a meanieee! Grrrrrrrr.

GRRRRR!! I hope Pong & the mom get loads of bullshit later on! They totally deserve it.

xbomber11x

sarNie Hatchling
Did anyone else notice that when Pong is being serious, the way he talks is really weird? I just noticed that, and it's kinda annoying.

cecilia

Staff member
Did anyone else notice that when Pong is being serious, the way he talks is really weird? I just noticed that, and it's kinda annoying.
haha. probably his nose again LOl ..
but i'm fine with it. he didn't annoy me yet.

as for PONG AND MOM GETTING REVENGE LATER !! i totally with it -- wanna see them pay for the sin they commit -0- and i hope it'll be a long process too .. make HELL loose for them :clap:

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
as for PONG AND MOM GETTING REVENGE LATER !! i totally with it -- wanna see them pay for the sin they commit -0- and i hope it'll be a long process too .. make HELL loose for them :clap:
RIGHT ON Ceci! That'll make me feel so damnn good, LMAO! :p REVENGE FEELD GOOD well at least in dramas! Hahaa.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
haha may's such a bamma when she go to "america" lol her mama's a bamma too. maroon shirt w/ bright ass blue pants LOL i like dat color blue though lol

pze

sarNie Adult
just started watching this and gotta say im loving it....

bees such a fighter....

it needs to air 7 days a week instead of 4 days only...

cecilia

Staff member
Pong's dad is AWESOME .. i hate PONG today .. for being so selfish / he use Noon's weakness against her will. :lmao:
i HOPE BEE FIND OUT ABOUT WHAT HAPPEN TODAY and hurt him badly --- preview next week seem like TON will die :(

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
poor Noon, i felt so sad for her. :( Ton's going to die, why did they have to leave it at a cliffhanger. ahhhhhh. but i have to say, I super LOVE the song in here.

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
omg...i'm watching the ep. in thai n eng subb...i love it...thanks for whoever subb this lakorn.....i love u....:D...thank you so much....

fanny

sarNie Adult
i dont know about bee being n'ek anymore because i still have that picture in my mind about her in secret of superstar how bitchy and a whore she was in there. i still cant get that off my mind, i try to watch this one because i super love pong, but i would prefer someone until i can get over bee's n'rai role.