Buang Ruk gamathep (Exact)

Areeya

sarNie Adult
i love today ep..cnt wait for 2morrow...wow it went by so quick that this lakorn is coming to end....i feel i dont want this lakorn to end either...

SunStar

sarNie Elites
okay... MY MUST WATCH PONG-BEE MV!!!!

i seriously feel so freaking proud of myself...hahaha... this MV took me 5 hours.... editing, cutting, everything... one of my best masterpiece so far!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LffaTlyvNqo

note...do view my other Pong-Bee MV in my YT account too... they're all well made (according to me...lol)

narmfon

sarNie Hatchling
the house that he took her to looked like the same house tik took aom to in roi rey saneh rai... hahaha.. i think it is.. :D

SunStar

sarNie Elites
i'm pretty sure a lot of these places we see in lakorns are like...company-tv station properties....

cuz we see so many of the same ones over and over.... hehehe.... makes me to want find those places and just hang around there until a filming takes place... i can be the background people in the market or something...

denise

sarNie Egg
source:www.thaipr.net

เรื่องย่อ: บ่วงรักกามเทพ ตอนที่ 25 - ตอนที่ 28-อวสาน

ตอนที่ 25 ออกอากาศวันจันทร์ที่ 27 เมษายน 2552 เวลา 20.25น. ช่อง 5
“สุมน” ฟ้อง “อรณิชา” ไม่ให้สิทธิ์ดูแล “ต้นกล้า”
ทันทีที่ ภูบดี(ป้อง-ณวัฒน์) พาอรณิชา(บี-น้ำทิพย์) กลับมาจากพัทยา สุมน(ตุ๊ก-ดวงตา) ก็ฉวยโอกาสฟ้องเรียกสิทธิ์การดูแลต้นกล้า(ด.ช.เพลงไท) ด้วยเหตุผลว่าอรณิชามีความประพฤติไม่เหมาะสมในการเป็นผู้ปกครอง ทนายทวี(ตุ้ย-ปกรณ์)เลยเสนอทางเลือกให้อรณิชาคือแต่งงานกับตน อรณิชาก็จะมีคุณสมบัติครบถ้วน อรณิชาไม่มีทางเลือกเลยตอบตกลง

ตอนที่ 26 ออกอากาศวันอังคารที่ 28 เมษายน 2552 เวลา 20.25น. ช่อง 5
“ภูบดี” ตามง้อ “อรณิชา”
อรณิชานำต้นกล้าย้ายมาอยู่ที่บ้านทวีด้วยกัน ภูบดีพยายามตามมาง้ออรณิชาทุกวิถีทาง แต่อรณิชาก็ไม่ยอมใจอ่อน แถมยังพยายามหลบหน้า ภูบดีต้องออกตามหาและโชคร้ายประสบอุบัติเหตุ

ตอนที่ 27 ออกอากาศวันพุธที่ 29 เมษายน 2552 เวลา 20.25น. ช่อง 5
“ต้นกล้า” วางแผนให้ “ภูบดี-อรณิชา” คืนดีกัน
ภูบดีบาดเจ็บเข้าโรงพยาบาล แต่อรณิชาก็ยังใจแข็งไม่ยอมมาดูใจ ต้นกล้าสงสารภูบดีเลยวางแผนหาทางให้ทั้งคู่ได้ปรับความเข้าใจกัน ขณะที่เนื้อนวล(บุ๋ม-รัญญา)และนีน่า(เมย์-พิชญ์นาฏ)ก็ซ้อนแผนจับตัวต้นกล้าเรียกค่าไถ่เพราะทั้งคู่กำลังจะล้มละลาย

ตอนที่ 28 อวสาน ออกอากาศวันพฤหัสบดีที่ 30 เมษายน 2552 เวลา 20.25น. ช่อง 5
“ภูบดี” สารภาพรัก “อรณิชา”
ต้นกล้าหนีโจรเรียกค่าไถ่จนประสบอุบัติเหตุ ทำให้ภูบดีกับอรณิชาต้องเข้ามาช่วยกันดูแลหลานชาย ภูบดีเลยถือโอกาสสารภาพความรู้สึกที่มีต่ออรณิชา สุดท้ายความรักของทั้งคู่จะลงเอยอย่างไร? ตามชมได้ในตอนอวสานละคร “บ่วงรักกามเทพ” คืนวันพฤหัสบดีที่ 30 เม. ย.นี้ 20.25น. ทางช่อง 5

It's spoilers? Anyone could translate it? Thanks.

viviant

sarNie Hatchling
Shared by:xiaodd
credit: http://www.thaipr.net

HAPPY ENDING~~cant believe it's going to end:(~~
Our SWEET family*^o^*but what's wrong w Harry Botter's arm??Will he get a cousin then --b

cecilia

Staff member
^awe // those are some cute spoiler picture ..
i'm hoping they get one --- if things does get intense during this getaway LOl .
can't wait for today episode .. only a few minutes to go --- so sad, i have to go to work, only can record it til i get back to watch it.
if anyone do live streaming, please do spoil me .. thanks ^^

jescfthj

sarNie Egg
ahhhh i love the last pic....waiting patiently....though i dnt understand what they are going on about omg i love this lakorn...

nunoi

sarNie Egg
source:www.thaipr.net

เรื่องย่อ: บ่วงรักกามเทพ ตอนที่ 25 - ตอนที่ 28-อวสาน

ตอนที่ 25 ออกอากาศวันจันทร์ที่ 27 เมษายน 2552 เวลา 20.25น. ช่อง 5
“สุมน” ฟ้อง “อรณิชา” ไม่ให้สิทธิ์ดูแล “ต้นกล้า”
ทันทีที่ ภูบดี(ป้อง-ณวัฒน์) พาอรณิชา(บี-น้ำทิพย์) กลับมาจากพัทยา สุมน(ตุ๊ก-ดวงตา) ก็ฉวยโอกาสฟ้องเรียกสิทธิ์การดูแลต้นกล้า(ด.ช.เพลงไท) ด้วยเหตุผลว่าอรณิชามีความประพฤติไม่เหมาะสมในการเป็นผู้ปกครอง ทนายทวี(ตุ้ย-ปกรณ์)เลยเสนอทางเลือกให้อรณิชาคือแต่งงานกับตน อรณิชาก็จะมีคุณสมบัติครบถ้วน อรณิชาไม่มีทางเลือกเลยตอบตกลง

ตอนที่ 26 ออกอากาศวันอังคารที่ 28 เมษายน 2552 เวลา 20.25น. ช่อง 5
“ภูบดี” ตามง้อ “อรณิชา”
อรณิชานำต้นกล้าย้ายมาอยู่ที่บ้านทวีด้วยกัน ภูบดีพยายามตามมาง้ออรณิชาทุกวิถีทาง แต่อรณิชาก็ไม่ยอมใจอ่อน แถมยังพยายามหลบหน้า ภูบดีต้องออกตามหาและโชคร้ายประสบอุบัติเหตุ

ตอนที่ 27 ออกอากาศวันพุธที่ 29 เมษายน 2552 เวลา 20.25น. ช่อง 5
“ต้นกล้า” วางแผนให้ “ภูบดี-อรณิชา” คืนดีกัน
ภูบดีบาดเจ็บเข้าโรงพยาบาล แต่อรณิชาก็ยังใจแข็งไม่ยอมมาดูใจ ต้นกล้าสงสารภูบดีเลยวางแผนหาทางให้ทั้งคู่ได้ปรับความเข้าใจกัน ขณะที่เนื้อนวล(บุ๋ม-รัญญา)และนีน่า(เมย์-พิชญ์นาฏ)ก็ซ้อนแผนจับตัวต้นกล้าเรียกค่าไถ่เพราะทั้งคู่กำลังจะล้มละลาย

ตอนที่ 28 อวสาน ออกอากาศวันพฤหัสบดีที่ 30 เมษายน 2552 เวลา 20.25น. ช่อง 5
“ภูบดี” สารภาพรัก “อรณิชา”
ต้นกล้าหนีโจรเรียกค่าไถ่จนประสบอุบัติเหตุ ทำให้ภูบดีกับอรณิชาต้องเข้ามาช่วยกันดูแลหลานชาย ภูบดีเลยถือโอกาสสารภาพความรู้สึกที่มีต่ออรณิชา สุดท้ายความรักของทั้งคู่จะลงเอยอย่างไร? ตามชมได้ในตอนอวสานละคร “บ่วงรักกามเทพ” คืนวันพฤหัสบดีที่ 30 เม. ย.นี้ 20.25น. ทางช่อง 5

It's spoilers? Anyone could translate it? Thanks.
Summary: Buangruk Kammathep—Episode 25 – Episode 28- The End

Episode 25 on air on Monday, May 27, 2009 @ 8:25 pm Ch5
“Soumon” sues “Orneecha” for guardianship of “Tonklah”

As soon as Poobody (Pong- Nawat) takes Orneecha (Bee-Namthip) back from Pattaya, Soumon (Took-Duangta) takes the opportunity to sue for guardianship of Tonklah (young boy PlengThai) with the reason that Orneecha’s conduct is not appropriate for guardianship. The lawyer Tawee (Tui-Pakorn) offers an alternative to Orneecha to marry him so Orneecha will have a full qualification/ attribute. Orneecha has no choice so she agrees.

Episode 26 on air on Tuesday, May 28, 2009 @ 8:25 pm Ch5
“Poobody” pursues “Orneecha” to reconcile

Orneecha and Tonklah move to live at Tawee’s house together. Poobody tries every ways to follow and reconcile, but Orneecha does not wiling to give in. In addition, she tries to avoid Poobody. Poobody must go look for her and unluckily has an accident.

Episode 27 on air on Wednesday, May 29, 2009 @ 8:25 pm Ch5
“Tonklah” conspires to have “Poobody-Orneecha” reconcile

Poobody is injured and is at the hospital. Nevertheless, Orneecha is still hard-headed, and refuses to visit. Tonklah takes a pity on Poobody so he conspires to find a way for both to reconcile while Neuanuan (Boom-Ranya) and Nina (Mia-Pitnad) has a plan to kidnap Tonklah for ransom because both of them are going bankrupt.

Episode 28 on air on Thursday, May 30, 2009 @ 8:25 pm Ch5
“Poobody” confesses his love to “Orneecha”

Tonklah runs away from kidnapper(s) and has an accident making Poobody and Orneecha must help one another to take care of their nephew. Poobody takes the opportunity to confess his feeling to Orneecha. In the end, how will their love conclude? The conclusion of lakorn “Buangruk Kammathep” can be watched on Thursday night, April 30th at 8:25 pm @Ch5

denise

sarNie Egg
Summary: Buangruk Kammathep—Episode 25 – Episode 28- The End

Episode 25 on air on Monday, May 27, 2009 @ 8:25 pm Ch5
“Soumon” sues “Orneecha” for guardianship of “Tonklah”

As soon as Poobody (Pong- Nawat) takes Orneecha (Bee-Namthip) back from Pattaya, Soumon (Took-Duangta) takes the opportunity to sue for guardianship of Tonklah (young boy PlengThai) with the reason that Orneecha’s conduct is not appropriate for guardianship. The lawyer Tawee (Tui-Pakorn) offers an alternative to Orneecha to marry him so Orneecha will have a full qualification/ attribute. Orneecha has no choice so she agrees.

Episode 26 on air on Tuesday, May 28, 2009 @ 8:25 pm Ch5
“Poobody” pursues “Orneecha” to reconcile

Orneecha and Tonklah move to live at Tawee’s house together. Poobody tries every ways to follow and reconcile, but Orneecha does not wiling to give in. In addition, she tries to avoid Poobody. Poobody must go look for her and unluckily has an accident.

Episode 27 on air on Wednesday, May 29, 2009 @ 8:25 pm Ch5
“Tonklah” conspires to have “Poobody-Orneecha” reconcile

Poobody is injured and is at the hospital. Nevertheless, Orneecha is still hard-headed, and refuses to visit. Tonklah takes a pity on Poobody so he conspires to find a way for both to reconcile while Neuanuan (Boom-Ranya) and Nina (Mia-Pitnad) has a plan to kidnap Tonklah for ransom because both of them are going bankrupt.

Episode 28 on air on Thursday, May 30, 2009 @ 8:25 pm Ch5
“Poobody” confesses his love to “Orneecha”

Tonklah runs away from kidnapper(s) and has an accident making Poobody and Orneecha must help one another to take care of their nephew. Poobody takes the opportunity to confess his feeling to Orneecha. In the end, how will their love conclude? The conclusion of lakorn “Buangruk Kammathep” can be watched on Thursday night, April 30th at 8:25 pm @Ch5
Thank you very much.
wait for next week's eps.

SunStar

sarNie Elites
ah.... it's ending already... i will dearly miss the bickering of Pubordee-Orneecha!!! theirs was one of the greatest bickering in lakorns... gosh... i really don't want it to end!!!

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
LMAO! Agreed SUNSTAR, lol :p I love the bickering between these two! Thanks for the pics & spoilers again! :wub: Awwww, I'm soooo dissapointed and sad this is coming to an end next week already. The spoiler/summary for next week seems so rushes! ): *sniffles. I guess we aren't gonna recieve bby junior pong after all! *sigh. Oh well, Maybe their next lakorn! I hope so! Teheee. I love all those mv of Pong and Bee, I can't get enough! LOL. I really want to make some too but I must wait until this lakorn ends. :p In the mean time I'm just enjoying your wonderful mvs of them Sunstar! :D I'm trying to collect all Pong and Bee's drama together. I have this lakorn, I have TALAY RISSAYA too but need someone to upload the missing episodes! (I'm so desperate! lol :p) I was debating about SKNF but I'm gonna watch for them anyway! Tehee. Then, I need to go wayy back to their first lakorn! LUERD HONG :wub: & Then maybe their sitcome RUK8009, It's soooo long though. -.-

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart

i seriously feel so freaking proud of myself...hahaha... this MV took me 5 hours.... editing, cutting, everything... one of my best masterpiece so far!!!!

note...do view my other Pong-Bee MV in my YT account too... they're all well made (according to me...lol)
I already posted my comment on your channel but whatever, lol :p I especially LOVELOVE this one! I never get tired of your Pong and Bee mvs! :wub: The songgg is so nice and the mv flows so well! Loveeee it all. Anywhoo, Can you send me that song? If you still have it Sunstar?

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny

i loved it :D all the scenes you choose were so cute. Pong/Bee make such a great couple.
another gif, love this uncompleted kiss, enjoy
super cool ^^

and thanks nunoi for translating :wub:

maijune

SarNie Adult
PUBORDEE IS SO SELFISH FOR WHAT HE'S GOING TO DO AT THE END OF THE EP...MAKE IT SEEM LIKE THEY ALREADY SLEEP TOGETHER SO THAT ORNEECHA WON'T GET TO MARRY TAWEE...BUT I LOVED IT THOUGH....LOVED EVIL PUBORDEE...ESPECIALLY HIS EVIL FACE...

HE DID IT OUT OF JEOLOUSY...BECAUSE OF THE MESSAGE THAT TAWEE SENT HIM...SO HE WANTS TO PROVE TO TAWEE THAT ORNEECHA IS HIS..

LOVED TODAY'S EP...

CAN'T WAIT TIL NEXT WEEK EPS....ENDING...