Buang Ruk gamathep (Exact)

SunStar

sarNie Elites
nah...i don't think there are going to be any R scenes... cuz Orneecha is too strong! have you seen all the parts where she pushed Pubordee and escaped.... lots and lots of it....hahaha... i'm guessing there will be more force kiss-slap scenes...maybe even a willing kiss scene...or something like it....

gosh...it's only tomorrow....the count down is on!

nunoi

sarNie Egg
Someone please translate this. :) I'd love to know what it says.

'บี'เซ็กซี่บาดใจ! 'ป้อง'เห็นแล้วมันเขี้ยว
เจออากาศร้อนๆแบบนี้ ผกก. ป้อน-นิพนธ์ เลยจัดให้คู่พระนาง ป้อง-ณวัฒน์ กับ บี-น้ำทิพย์ ได้ลงน้ำสวีตกุ๊กกิ๊กกลางสระน้ำในละคร “บ่วงรักกามเทพ” ฉากที่ ภูบดี (ป้อง) เห็น อรณิชา (บี) กำลังสอน ต้นกล้า ว่ายน้ำในสระ ภูบดี เลยโดดลงเล่นน้ำตาม อรณิชา หนีไม่รอด ถูก ภูบดี ฉุดให้เล่นน้ำด้วย

---ฉากนี้ถ่ายทำที่สระว่ายน้ำคฤหาสน์หรูย่านแจ้งวัฒนะ บี มาในชุดกางเกงขาสั้นกุดและเสื้อยืดสีขาวทับชุดว่ายน้ำ กลัวจะโป๊ แต่พอถ่ายจริง ชุดนี้ล่ะลงน้ำแล้วยิ่งแนบเนื้อเห็นส่วนโค้งส่วนเว้าของ บี จนหนุ่มๆต้องกลืนน้ำลายเอื๊อก! รวมถึง ป้อง ที่เห็น บี กำลังว่ายน้ำสอนหลานอยู่ เลยนึกมันเขี้ยว เอ๊ย!นึกสนุก โดดลงมาเล่นน้ำด้วย บี ไม่รู้ว่า ป้อง จะมาไม้ไหน กะจะเผ่นขึ้นจากสระ แต่ ป้อง กลับคว้าแขน บี ไว้ บี ยังดื้อจะหนีอีก ป้อง เลยรวบเอว บี แนบกับอ้อมอกซะเลย ผกก.ขอเก็บช็อตหวานหลายๆมุม ทั้งคู่เลยกอดนานจนเขิน... อย่าพลาดฉากนี้นะ เคลลี่ วันจันทร์นี้ ทางช่อง 5.

Bee so sexy --Pong sees and wants to sink the teeth

During the hot weather like this, the director Pawn Neepon arranges for both pra-nang Pong & Bee to go in the water for a sweet scene in the middle of the pool in lakorn Buangruk Kammathep. The scene that Poobody (Pong) sees Orneecha (Bee) in the middle of teaching Tonklah how to swim in the pool, Poobody jumps in to play. Orneecha can’t escape. Poobody drags her to play in the water with.

---This scene, is shot at the swimming pool at a beautiful mansion Yarn Cheng Watchara (Spelling). Bee comes in with a short and a white t-shirt over a swimsuit. She fears that it maybe indecent, but as soon as the real shooting begins, the suit under the water is extremely fitting to her body which makes Bee’s curves show and so many guys have to swallow their saliva including Pong who sees that Bee is swimming and teaching the nephew so he jumps in to play. However, Bee doesn’t know what Pong has in mind, so she attempts to get out of the pool, but instead, Pong grabs Bee’s hand. Bee is persistent in trying to escape again so Pong grabs her waist. The director wants to keep many sweet scenes at different angles so both pra and nang hug each other for a long time which make them embarrass... Don’t miss this scene, Kelly, this Monday @ Ch5.

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
yes, she sure is, ma'am.

ugh! no matter how much i try and try to think that ton glah is cute, i ultimately find him annoying and even ugly. i've been posting that all over sw where kids in general are being talked about. lol he's 10!...not 5! and the acting even worst. so whiny all the damn time. "mae ni, mae ni"...ugh!

chngnsch

sarNie Juvenile
^ lol . I know, I saw it in another thread.

But yeah, I don't want to be mean, but I agree. >< I hate it when he is all whiny and crying for Bee.

narmfon

sarNie Hatchling
Yes bee is dating kelly..

Strangely.. the only thing that i'm looking for is the connection between tawee and Gipgae...
He's going to look like an ass for not understanding why Gipgae is so mad she's trying to pair pong and bee up.. why doesn't he see that Gipgae is in love with him...???

narmfon

sarNie Hatchling
OMG!!! she's rebelling my marrying tawee... Poor pong and gipgae!!! Tawee is so blinded by his emotions... he's not in love with bee at all!!

Khatiya

sarNie Adult
Should be okay to voice our opinion.. it's a Lakorn and ultimate it the viewers that will make Lakorn a HIT or not. So with that said, yeah the kid is ANNOYING! whine too much for the age he is playing + not cute lol.. it's because they keep reminding the viewer that he is a kid and constantly needs attention but yet his body does not portray a kid age 5 so perhaps this is why we keep seeing the negative side.

Also the lines that they gave him are trying to make the boy look smart. Again, failed in my point of view because of his image (10yr old boy) in my mind he suppose to say or know those things. Whereas if they have a tiny lil boy say such phrases, then I will see it as SMART or CUTE.

yes, she sure is, ma'am.

ugh! no matter how much i try and try to think that ton glah is cute, i ultimately find him annoying and even ugly. i've been posting that all over sw where kids in general are being talked about. lol he's 10!...not 5! and the acting even worst. so whiny all the damn time. "mae ni, mae ni"...ugh!

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Bee so sexy --Pong sees and wants to sink the teeth

During the hot weather like this, the director Pawn Neepon arranges for both pra-nang Pong & Bee to go in the water for a sweet scene in the middle of the pool in lakorn Buangruk Kammathep. The scene that Poobody (Pong) sees Orneecha (Bee) in the middle of teaching Tonklah how to swim in the pool, Poobody jumps in to play. Orneecha can’t escape. Poobody drags her to play in the water with.

---This scene, is shot at the swimming pool at a beautiful mansion Yarn Cheng Watchara (Spelling). Bee comes in with a short and a white t-shirt over a swimsuit. She fears that it maybe indecent, but as soon as the real shooting begins, the suit under the water is extremely fitting to her body which makes Bee’s curves show and so many guys have to swallow their saliva including Pong who sees that Bee is swimming and teaching the nephew so he jumps in to play. However, Bee doesn’t know what Pong has in mind, so she attempts to get out of the pool, but instead, Pong grabs Bee’s hand. Bee is persistent in trying to escape again so Pong grabs her waist. The director wants to keep many sweet scenes at different angles so both pra and nang hug each other for a long time which make them embarrass... Don’t miss this scene, Kelly, this Monday @ Ch5.
thanks so much! LOL. that is so trueee! haha, that's funny but sortaaa mean adding kelly to this! :rolleyes:

the show is so cute, lolz! i wonder if tonglah was really playing guitar? he's so good and look so big/mature during the show. it was so funny and cute when bee came in she made the first move on pong she touch/slap him gently on the cheek and mos was hitting bee back for pong, lmao! :p

SunStar

sarNie Elites
aaaaah....

JUST FINISHED EPISODE 21!!!! AAAAAHHHH.....SO MUCH ROMANTIC SCENES!!!

tomorrow episode is going to be them making each other jealous...and Orneecha telling Pubordee that she's going to marry Tawee.... OMG!!!!

I'M DYING TO SEE THE EPISODE WHERE THEY BOTH CONFESS THEIR FEELINGS TO EACH OTHER.... and how his mother will react to it.....*evil laugh

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Nee telling Poo that is she marrying TAWEE is just tooooo halarious! :p LOL. Seriouslyy! He fall for that too, LMAO!!! I haven't started yet. I think Imma' wait 'til all episode this week airs and watch all them together! :wub: Put together all the sweet/romantic scenes in ONE! lol.

SunStar

sarNie Elites
yeah....they really are... if they can make someone like me squeal with goosebumps and running around the house mad....yep...

as for Orneecha telling Pubordee that she's going to marry Tawee... i think she knows that he does like her...so i'm guessing she blurted that out in a moment of anger towards Pubordee to make him super jealous... and oh yeah... HE WILL BE FREAKING JEALOUS!!! RAGING AND BURNING WITH JEALOUSY!!!

i'm guessing he's going to grabbed her forcefully and hold onto her while she wriggles to get out of his grip...he's going to say some harsh stuff to make her mad...she's going to say even more stuff to make him angrier...he's going to force kiss her and [outcome]:

possible outcomes:

1. she submits to the kiss...
2. she escapes and slaps him...
3. his mother walks in on them and pulls them apart...slaps Orneecha...
4. Tawee walks in on them...pulls Pubordee off Orneecha and punches him...
5. Nina and her mom walks in on them....starts to scream to break them apart...
6. Toonkla walks in on them and giggles...
7. his dad walks in on them and smiles then walks away...

i still have more...but these are probably the most likely scenarios to happen....

I'M FREAKING ADDICTED NOW!!!

cecilia

Staff member
i super heart today episode too ..
lov his evil grin behind all those wishful thinking when his dad brought Bee to live in

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
yeah....they really are... if they can make someone like me squeal with goosebumps and running around the house mad....yep...

as for Orneecha telling Pubordee that she's going to marry Tawee... i think she knows that he does like her...so i'm guessing she blurted that out in a moment of anger towards Pubordee to make him super jealous... and oh yeah... HE WILL BE FREAKING JEALOUS!!! RAGING AND BURNING WITH JEALOUSY!!!

i'm guessing he's going to grabbed her forcefully and hold onto her while she wriggles to get out of his grip...he's going to say some harsh stuff to make her mad...she's going to say even more stuff to make him angrier...he's going to force kiss her and [outcome]:

possible outcomes:

1. she submits to the kiss...
2. she escapes and slaps him...
3. his mother walks in on them and pulls them apart...slaps Orneecha...
4. Tawee walks in on them...pulls Pubordee off Orneecha and punches him...
5. Nina and her mom walks in on them....starts to scream to break them apart...
6. Toonkla walks in on them and giggles...
7. his dad walks in on them and smiles then walks away...

i still have more...but these are probably the most likely scenarios to happen....

I'M FREAKING ADDICTED NOW!!!

i love ur possibility...outcomes... :lol: ......oooo...love to see bee getting pong jealous....

maijune

SarNie Adult
LOVE TODAY'S EP....PUBORDEE IS JUST SO UNREASONABLE TOLD TAWEE TO GO HOME LIKE THAT....AND TAWEE IS TOO BLIND TO KNOW THAT PUBORDEE HAS FEELINGS FOR ONEECHA...CAN'T WAIT TIL TOMORROW EP AND ESPECIALLY WEDS EP WHEN HE GRAB HER TO PATTAYA AFTER SHE TOLD HIM THAT SHE GOING TO MARRY TAWEE....