Buang Ruk gamathep (Exact)

Fan07

sarNie Hatchling
Thanks JJ for the new pictures. Yes, that's a very sexy dress. I bet it looks smoking hot in the back. Do you have any more info regarding the story line or the air date?

jakjann

Jakjann
Thanks JJ for the new pictures. Yes, that's a very sexy dress. I bet it looks smoking hot in the back. Do you have any more info regarding the story line or the air date?

i don´t know about a story ...we can know it after artit ching duang, if this drama end or before....

airing time...i think after Artit ching duang... because they have ready started to record (???)
but i am not shure^^´´

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
ooo...bee's dress looks india-ish...love the poster...lots of people in this lakorn.

jakjann

Jakjann
Translate from tser http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=low_rBwh2zA

A reunited again between by 2 Stars a couple. Bee Namtip and Pong nawaut meet each other in a drama lkorn name Buang Ruk Gamathep, again

Bee invest in cut her hair for this drama.

Bee: Cut (hair )special for this drama. i this drama i am act as a nurse. i would like that they match with uniform, a nurse-uniform. should look nice.

Pong: Buang Ruk Kamthep...eberybody, Actor/actress...work team, regissuer, all All give their best.

Child: Want that everyone watch Buang Ruk Gamathep.

Bee: Do not miss . If you missed only one episode, you will (do) sorry.

rukpongalex

sarNie Adult
I'd love to watch this lakorn for Ton the Star 4 I was wondering I would like to see Ton the Star4 and Wiew the nang'ek in Kaew Lom Pet have a lakorn together, they also make a great couple together!!
Ton the Star4 and Wiew Wonarot the brother and sister in Kaew Lom Pet kute Kute, great couples THere free time taking pitures Ton tkaing pictures of Wiew Wonarot

song

sarNie Egg
yeah i agree but i would have to say i'm bias against pang being n'ek i think there are more other talented actress who can become n'ek but not pang she good at n'rai she should stick to that

i think you mean bee n...

no i disagree but other actress because (look at mos drama if was ????????????with best???????)

bee n is a good actress playing n'ek and n'rai......love her with pong...(thank god pong a little taller then her)

can wait to wacth this....

Fan07

sarNie Hatchling
i think you mean bee n...

no i disagree but other actress because (look at mos drama if was ????????????with best???????)

bee n is a good actress playing n'ek and n'rai......love her with pong...(thank god pong a little taller then her)

can wait to wacth this....

I think Bee is better at n'ek than n'rai.

I am so happy that Bee and Pong pair up again. First picture of them together is soooo hot. Bee looks very sexy and that's dress is sinful. No wonder Pong is smiling all the times..hehehe

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
I can't wait for this lakorn! So intesnse and anticipating for(; I love the cast! Pong+Bee, Noon Sinitra+Ton and Pang! Bee really did cut her hair for this drama??! Waaa, so sad. I love her long hair.

fan

sarNie Juvenile
i saw a teaser for it

what it looks like is that Ton is brothers with Pong and Bee is sisters with Ploy (i think it was Ploy anyways) and Ton and Ploy are in love but of course Ton's family doesnt like Ploy and so tries to keep them separated and im guessing Bee's family doesn't like Tons family because they look down on them but dont really mind Ton and Ploy being together

anyways something happens to Ton and ends up dying and the Ploy ends up killing herself, mini romeo juliet story i guess

Pong i guess was trying to prove to Ton that Ploy didnt really love him by messing with Ploy and Bee tries to defend her sister? and then we all know what happens from there Pong flashes that gorgeous smile of his and everyone falls in love with him :lol:

im not sure where the kid comes from but at first hes with Bee and then Ton and Pong's mom tells Pong that she wants that kid because its the last connection to Ton after Ton dies?

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
i saw a teaser for it

what it looks like is that Ton is brothers with Pong and Bee is sisters with Ploy (i think it was Ploy anyways) and Ton and Ploy are in love but of course Ton's family doesnt like Ploy and so tries to keep them separated and im guessing Bee's family doesn't like Tons family because they look down on them but dont really mind Ton and Ploy being together

anyways something happens to Ton and ends up dying and the Ploy ends up killing herself, mini romeo juliet story i guess

Pong i guess was trying to prove to Ton that Ploy didnt really love him by messing with Ploy and Bee tries to defend her sister? and then we all know what happens from there Pong flashes that gorgeous smile of his and everyone falls in love with him :lol:

im not sure where the kid comes from but at first hes with Bee and then Ton and Pong's mom tells Pong that she wants that kid because its the last connection to Ton after Ton dies?
thanx for the lilo summary...ehehe..and yes he does have a gorgeous smile :D
and is tis Fan..the fan tat was so kind-hearted to get me an autograph of P'Ice's?? tis is kashie :wub:

though i wonder if tis will air after Aom & Nok's lakorn..cuz Pong & Mo's lakron is airing @ ch.7...
Pong lakorns airing back to back...seems both bad and GOOD lol
:ph34r: :wub:

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Thanks for the summary FAN :D
Yes, Ton and Pong are brother in here.
Ton gets in a car accident that's why he passes away.
And the girl isn't PLOY CHERMAN, It's NOON SINITRA.
She is PLOY older sister. They look alot alike, lol :p
And Noon suicides herself my overdose (at least that's what it looked in from teaser).

I wonder what is the little kids siginificant, why everyone wants him?! Ahaa. So intense! I cannot wait :D