Buang rak - Pepper & Fang

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
puri and may come to understand one another as well. may is crying over her mom and dad's deaths. so puri comforts her. and may finally apologizes for all she's done to him. puri tells her it's all ok, and may finally calls him brother...basically they start their relationship as bro and sis.

Koaru28

sarNie Egg
thanx for the summaries...!! i didnt get to see it at all....this lakorn is so good!!! i wanna c it so bad but i cant d/l the subbed one... :sweat:

peppers such a cutie!!

wasn't fang in the movie with poh and aimee....

maijune

SarNie Adult
Koaru28 said:
thanx for the summaries...!! i didnt get to see it at all....this lakorn is so good!!! i wanna c it so bad but i cant d/l the subbed one... :sweat:

peppers such a cutie!!

wasn't fang in the movie with poh and aimee....
[post="78248"][/post]​

no, but fang in the lakorn, ruk dai mai, ta hua jai mai pian, as kade's younger sister...

MiSzEz_PlOy

sarNie Hatchling
fang&&pepper r so kute and this movie.! but i dnt like the ending they didnt even get to do something at the end and instead of loving each other as lovers they loved each other as brother&&sisters!!sucks (x..
but theyre cute tho..dnt u just think purie is hot??
lmao.!!

dee_vang

sarNie Juvenile
I love this lakorn. Fang is so cute and Puri is so fine.. LOL

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
so they ended up bro and sis? I didn't understand the ending...sucks then...what's up with the pretty cover then? made me think they were gonna get together...I was hoping she wan't the mom's kid so they can end u together but that sure didn't happen...
what does the title mean anyways?

NiteStarrz

sarNie Egg
so they ended up bro and sis? I didn't understand the ending...sucks then...what's up with the pretty cover then? made me think they were gonna get together...I was hoping she wan't the mom's kid so they can end u together but that sure didn't happen...
what does the title mean anyways?
i watched this lakorn a long time ago but from what i remember pepper and may and full bro and sis and puri is both of their half bro (same dad different mom) puri and fang are half bro and sis (same mom different dad) so pepper and fang are not related at all by blood and i thought that they got together at the end on the beach

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
i watched this lakorn a long time ago but from what i remember pepper and may and full bro and sis and puri is both of their half bro (same dad different mom) puri and fang are half bro and sis (same mom different dad) so pepper and fang are not related at all by blood and i thought that they got together at the end on the beach

hmm...not related by blood but related by puri...wouldn't that be weird like "we're not related by blood but my blood brother is your blood brother"...I know they're both half bro and sis to puri making them even more not related but then again...there's puri!!! ahhh...oh well...it wasn't a satisfying enough ending for me whether they ended up together or as siblings or whatever...there was no wedding, no clear love thingy that othe lakorns had [like, were they together or not?] and they didn't even get much screen time together...thoguh the little times they did get was pretty sweet even those that pepper was a jerk...
does anyone have ones with english sub?