Buang rak - Pepper & Fang

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
LOL @ "sexing machine" for her mother, thank you fanaticgrl for the interesting summary, I've been looking all over for it, hmmm what other movies has this star girl been in, I dont remember seeing her in any other lakorns. Oh, one more thing, Mayura already has this movie out right?

S

sunflower

Wai Wai Noodles said:
LOL @ "sexing machine" for her mother, thank you fanaticgrl for the interesting summary, I've been looking all over for it, hmmm what other movies has this star girl been in, I dont remember seeing her in any other lakorns. Oh, one more thing, Mayura already has this movie out right?
[post="13191"][/post]​
she was in ruk dai mai tah hua jai mai pion with kade, cheer, poo, and nam... i think she was in another... i don't remember :D

Serenity

sarNie Egg
yaso said:
which one was she? i don't think she was the one who nam liked. was she?
[post="14776"][/post]​
No, she was Kade and Nam little sister.

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
Wow, she look so different and grown in this new lakorn....hmmm I wonder if there's a rape scene LOL not to sound like a perv or anything =)

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
what? for reals? oh my goodness....for reals....i'm still in shock. can someone post a pic of her in that lakorn...gosh...for reals? she looks so different!

K

KawaiiTennyo

wow you guys took alot of time to do this huh?? thanks!! talk about spoiler hahah jp!! thanks for the summary kids ..

Vanida

Save World Save Life
thx alot for the summary and your hardwork on the screencaps this lakorn is good and sad made me cry once eposide 15 Puri and Aom's Pyrida dad

Rakniran

lil_babe said:
WoW! I can't wait untill it's all out...i can't wait to buy the whole series!
[post="13059"][/post]​
Hey lil_babe,
who is that girl on your avartar sig? Shes hot......

babe_girl

sarNie Adult
thanks 4 sharing....i cant wait to see the movie......... ^_^ if i dont get to see the movie i am going wako.. :wacko:

yourdyingday

sarNie Hatchling
this is such a good movie. even though i only like the first 3 eps. they look so cute together. i cant wait to finish the movie hopefully. thanks for sharing the screencaps and the summary.

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
sorry everyone. been kind of busy. so i've just been fastforwarding thru the ep. hopefully i'll get more summaries up soon. sorry--hopefully i'll find time to do them this week. :D

it is definitely getting good though--just not so many scenes with fang and pepper....hmmmm....oh well soon i hope.