Buang Rai Pai Ruk (Nook Naan)

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
Thanks for the pics! Pan is looking gorgeous! Tle&Pan looks good together! Bon looks kinda different with that hair style or maybe cus it's not gel or anything? Lol. But he's still oh so cute!

tik_aom_luver

sarNie Adult
AHHHH! yes, one of my fav couple is back! I love pan/tle! those pictures are gorgeous! pan is so beautiful!!! tle is so efffin HOT! i cnt wait!

shengvang

sarNie Adult
thanks for the pic..i love it..i like the one of her and weir..they are so cute together..
i really want them to sign for another lakorn together... Tle looks a bit skinny now...but it is
ok he is still hot...still love him..cant wait to see there lakorn together...!!

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
Thanks for the pics Thip!
Ah!!! Wier was at the opening ceremony with Pan!! I'm loving Pan, Tle and Weir with the shade. They look sooo hott!!!

Natsume

sarNie Adult
Thank you for the clip. It looks so cute.
I wonder what this lakorn is about... looks like it's a comedy...
And Pancake is so pretty on those pics, I can't wait to see her again :rolleyes:

nence

sarNie Juvenile
thanks for sharing the clip. i can't wait to see this lakorn to air. pancake looks great even if she's wearing her sleeping gown. aha.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
behind the scene pictures...........

Scene at the airport when Pancake comes back to Thailand…credit’s a-aey @ iloveportrait

tik_aom_luver

sarNie Adult
Gosh, tle and pancake are like one of my favorite couples! i just love love love them in SST! pan looks gorgeous and Tle is too hot for words! thanks for sharing!

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
what is the story line??? plaese
so far this is what I know...Pan's dad hires Tle to be Pan's bodyguard b/c he thinks that his daughter's boyfriend is up to no good which he is b/c Gan...the guy that plays as Pan's bf wants revenge on Pan's dad because he thinks Pan's dad cheated his parents and made his parents died so he's using Pan to get revenge

nence

sarNie Juvenile
I'm really excited for this to air. I can't wait to see pan and tle together again. and the storyline sounds very interesting. i'm guessing there's going be a lot of arguements between the two main characters? but pan looks gorgeous in here. love it.