Bua Prim Nam(Makers Group)

tinah

sarNie Coma
at first i knew khem was the nang ek..but then didnt know who was the praek yet..but credit to roots for the opening ceremony...i didnt think por would be the praek..what an odd couple..por gets to pair up with older nang ek now..oh yeh i remember Aon Sarawoot was suppose to be praek..wish it was still him..but por does look cute with Khem

http://www.uploading.com/get.php?get=LUA4KE9T&us=

wunh

sarNie Hatchling
tinah said:
im anticapated to see this lakorn..theres probaly lots drama..cuz nok jariya is going to be mean and shes por's mother..shes very overprotective..shes going to be against por and khem's relationship..i think its similar to peek marn..thats one of the reason why im interested..

opening ceremony credit to roots

http://www.sarnworld.com/discuzz/index.php?showtopic=5059
[post="93288"][/post]​
OMG! I hated P'ek's mom in PEEK MARN, she was so evil. I wonder how this lakorn willl be.

tinah

sarNie Coma
im thinking it will be good..well hopefully..cuz nok is going to be the evil/overprotective mother..its suppse to teach the viewers a lession about life..

tinah

sarNie Coma
this is khem and por..khe gotten so dark after she came back from some place..not as pretty as before..shes even darker then benz now..but yeh they actually dont look bad together..and por is actually taller then khem but credit to angelina from interlove

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
Phor...he has that mature look to him so I guess he matches Khem...but is this a drama?

Khem looks so dark but I like her...and she's talented so I'm gonna watch this one too..

tinah

sarNie Coma
yep its a drama thats cool p'mayura is the producer shes the producer for aya rak right?..yeh por does have a mature look..i thought he was young like the barb ruk crew but hes not..hes like 26 years old..no wonder he has the mature look..

meenia

sarNie Adult
Love Khem's lakorn...Especially when she is the modern n'ek who talks back and stands for her rights...I can not wait to see her in this lakorn...She was great in her Nang Barb lakorn...I get to see her dress more like a girl in this lakorn...khem and por looks good together...got to see the lakorn to see what happens with the chemistry... ;)

t0nz

sarNie Juvenile
omggg i just realize how skinny khem is. But anyways, I had NEVER seen the p'ek anywhere is he a newbie or just in lakorns that weren't a big hit?

arissa

sarNie Elites
oh woah..I cant wait to see another lakorn of Khem. I think she is a great actress. I cannot believe Por is actually taller than her..because I always thought she was sooo tall...and OMG..Chai is also in this lakorn. Its going to be great..kinda weird because I remember that Chai & Khem had a lakorn together where she was his wife but partys all the time...hahahha..but its going to be interesting seeing Khem and Por onscreen...

juicee

sarNie Elites
arissa said:
oh woah..I cant wait to see another lakorn of Khem. I think she is a great actress. I cannot believe Por is actually taller than her..because I always thought she was sooo tall...and OMG..Chai is also in this lakorn. Its going to be great..kinda weird because I remember that Chai & Khem had a lakorn together where she was his wife but partys all the time...hahahha..but its going to be interesting seeing Khem and Por onscreen...
[post="93597"][/post]​

actually, i think that khem comes off s so much taller than she really is. in reality, she's only like 5'7 or so, but i think cause she's so skinny she seems very tall.

ne ways, i'm glad chai is in it too.

i've never seen por's lakorn, but it seems like he's having a lot this year. as for khem the only lakorn i've seen her in so far is the one with bee bundit.

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
t0nz said:
omggg i just realize how skinny khem is. But anyways, I had NEVER seen the p'ek anywhere is he a newbie or just in lakorns that weren't a big hit?
[post="93559"][/post]​
Por starred in two of the greatest lakorns with Pat called Barp Ruk Talay Fun and Likasit Hua Jai. Both lakorns were awesome!! If you haven't seen them, you should definitely check them out...He's a hottie!!

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
Tinah, thanks for sharing. I'm looking forward to seeing Por on screen again. He's one of the most attractive and talented actor!! I'm glad Nok Jariya and Jeb are also apart of this drama. Awesome cast, even though I was hoping Por would star with someone younger, like Pat. I miss them two together already...I love them both!! Because of Por, this lakorn is definitely a must see!!