Bua Prim Nam(Makers Group)

an la

sarNie Hatchling
Iunno, but i kinda did lose interest also. i ff like all the time now. the only thing worth wild is Chai, he is super hot and his character is cute and funny, just love him. i look forward to his and Pita's couple.

cecilia

Staff member
Iunno, but i kinda did lose interest also. i ff like all the time now. the only thing worth wild is Chai, he is super hot and his character is cute and funny, just love him. i look forward to his and Pita's couple.
me too..i'm looking forward for their couple..they're more interesting than Por and Khem..LOL

Kayla

sarNie Adult
I lost interests in this lakorn a while back. Por's character just isn't strong enough and seems so stiff. I think the lakorn would be better off having Chai as the p'ek.

jeanie

sarNie Adult
Por/Khem's story is such a snooze now. The whole drama with Jab and his family with the son is boring too. It seems almost out of place in the story. The only thing that is worthwhile is Chai and Pitta and that's only because Chai is so funny. The funniest scene has got to be when he was acting all gay fighting with her over strawberries.

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
Yeah^^^^ I lost interest in it because Por isn't stronger character as he should be. This would have been a great storyline if writer focused on Por and Khem instead so much on Jab and his family. I don't understand why they didn't do that in the first place. Isn't Khem just using Por to get back at his mom? But she ends up falling in love with him? ..... which is the perfect opportunity for Por to absolutely counter Khem. Too bad... it would have been an entertaining. Chai's character on the other hand....... LOL :yahoo: :yahoo: He is such fun guy!!!! OH my gosh his character is just like the type of guy that every girl would go for. Lucky for Pitta!!!!

tinah

sarNie Coma
actually Por just turned 29 lol

he look younger than his age. I thought he was around 26-27

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
LOL but eh its all good lol because i mean theres alot of young looking thai stars .. like Ann Alicha :wub: shes turning 26 this year and she does not look 26 Yes I had to bring her up ^_^

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
LOL but eh its all good lol because i mean theres alot of young looking thai stars .. like Ann Alicha :wub: shes turning 26 this year and she does not look 26 Yes I had to bring her up ^_^
I didn't know that!!!! She has such a baby face and a girly voice LOL... I betcha they would card her to see an "r" rated film here in a the States.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Yup my babygirl is so young looking!! and her voice is so young sounding too .. but I think over the years she's starting to look a little more adult lol ok i lie haha in the maya pissaward pics she looks teeney boppers still lol =x

tinah

sarNie Coma
wow khem isnt 26 yet?..that mean she was really young in the lakorn with Bee Bandith..probaly around her teens..lol..she looks so mature for her age.

So Ann Aicia and Khem is the same age then

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Yup tinah Khem isn't 26 yet and neither is Ann but Ann is older than Khem LOL Ann's B-day is in March and Khem's B-Day is in August lol a 5 months difference lol

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
muahha yeah shes a march 1st baby :wub: LOL and muahha I can't imagine Khem calling Ann .. P'ann hahaha LOL and ann calling khem N'Khem haha LOL

tinah

sarNie Coma
oh wow 1st day of March.

I cant imagine either. lol..Khem looks like she could be Ann's older sister but its actually the opposite.

soupansa

sarNie Hatchling
I'm only continuing this lakorn because of Chai & Pitta's couple. They're sooo cute! :spin: Chai is sooo :drool:

Solita

sarNie Juvenile
I'm really loving the tension between Chai and Pitta. Does anyone know the name of the song (and who sings it) that plays in episode 13 when Pitta receives a pink dress then runs down the staircase? I really liked it. Can't wait till someone uploads this! Chai is the best!!! :wub:

lil_beckie

sarNie Adult
Yea i like Chai and PItta's couple, Chai is so hilarious.. the scene where Pitta wasn't eating and he was like" Hey you better eat or else i'll feed you, and i don't use a spoon to feed, i use my mouth.." hahaha