Bua Prim Nam(Makers Group)

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
Thanks for the details and spoilers everyone. Oh my goodness!! Talk about serious drama here. LOL. Bua Prim Nam is too interesting!! :yahoo: Hehehe...I just finished episodes 2 and I'm continuing with more in a few minutes. I don't understand how I could be so far behind.

tinah

sarNie Coma
hehe more willing scene than R scene, but there will be R scene accroding to summary
wow its no surprise that Khem will be pregnant :lol: i didnt think Por would "r" khem cuz hes such a gentlemen..

theres probaly a "r" scene between chai and pitta too..

talk about drama and both girls will be pregnant

Edit: welcome back sarn!!!..

donna

sarNie Adult
yeah there are a lot of drama in here! i like that khem beats up the mom and don't give in to her shit. i feel sad for her because that lady is like a pitbull. she bites and don't give up. i wonder what khem did for the mom to hate her so much. they need to do a flashback scene to inform us.

tinah

sarNie Coma
yeah there are a lot of drama in here! i like that khem beats up the mom and don't give in to her shit. i feel sad for her because that lady is like a pitbull. she bites and don't give up. i wonder what khem did for the mom to hate her so much. they need to do a flashback scene to inform us.
they did show flashback in epi 1. Pors mom assume that Khem was her husband's mistress cuz she was at the hopsital with pors father before he died.

i also like Khems character. Shes so strong and fiesty. She portrays her character so well.

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
lol how did Sarn find threads that has anything with babies & r scene so fast hehe, did you do a serach on it? lol!

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
oooh only sarn!!! LOL

I love strong n'ek, but I'm sorry, beating up and slapping a hateful person exactly shows strengths, but hardly any class at all. I saw the previews at the end of each episodes and they just need to tone down the Girl power thingy.

cecilia

Staff member
to be honest..i anticipate this drama like crazy cuz of por..but the first few episode sort bore the heck out of me..so i stop..but then i stop by thaidrama site and read the summary..i came back all cuz of the chaos that they're gonna face..and the fact that there's gonna be more hot scene from the drama ..that's why i stick to this..to find out what's really going on..beside POR looking so fine with that gentleman altitude..LOL

kermint

sarNie Adult
ahhahahaaha i haven't start to watch this lakorn yet because i on my vacation. i tomorrow will go rent this lakorn to watch soon

tinah

sarNie Coma
so did it show chai in this weeks epi yet?..its already half of the lakorn already and he still hasnt shown up

teeRuk

^^YuMMy^^
as of right now..i can careless about seeing chai..por is good enough for me right now..lol chai can pop in whenever..lol but man oh man..im like so hooked on this lakorn..i find it so funny when khem is acting like the innocent person..gets me cracking up seeing por's mom all pissed off..lol i cant wait for the next part...ooohhh r scenes i hope..lol

tinah

sarNie Coma
i just remember that Khem was in this type of role in "Poo Chai Mue Song" except she was the n'rai in that lakorn.