Bua Prim Nam(Makers Group)

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
I love revenge lakorn.. ehehhehhe... this should be different now b/c last lakorn in barp ruk talay fun Por was the one looking for revenge. Now he's the victim... hehehhehheh.. anyways who khem??? I never seen her in any other lakorn before.

tinah

sarNie Coma
Khem has been in alot of lakorns..her last one was "Nang Barb" which aired in the beginning of the year

Shes also a model now

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
Khem looks too sexy in that second pic lol
seems like this is the next lakorn i'll be awaiting for :D

shubby

sarNie Adult
Kem look so sexy in this lakorn..than her previous one..dang..Por is one lucky guy naaa...Dec 16th is not so far away..just can't wait...thank you!!
hey..i don't understand why Por mom hate Kem so much in this lakorn???

tinah

sarNie Coma
i saw a preview @ sesan bunterng..it looks so good!..Khun Nok is so evil..her and khem was constantly fighting..Khem was making her mad thats why..lol..its airing next week..cant wait!..too bad ruen rak is ending though

iluvdan

sarNie Hatchling
khem looks really hot in this lakorn. from the screen caps looks like her role is to be really sexy and provacative. her being a model is good bc she seems to do the scenes with a lot of confidence. hopefully her and por have good chemistry.

tinah

sarNie Coma
khem looks really hot in this lakorn. from the screen caps looks like her role is to be really sexy and provactive. her being a model is good bc she seems to do the scenes with a lot of confidence. hopefully her and por have good chemistry.
yeh she really suits the sexy confident model role..and shes actually a real model too..lol..her and nok jariya is gonna be doing alot of fighting!..cant wait..

YoUa

One Of Kob Big Fan
The second teaser is out. I can't to see this lakorn too.

lynn

sarNie Juvenile
Definitely can not wait for this lakorn to air. I love Khem. The lakorn looks great and Nok Jariya can sure act evil man. I love her acting.

shubby

sarNie Adult
khem look more mature in this lakorn, i mean woman i think it's because of her role and the short hair...hehheheh...one intense drama