Bua Prim Nam(Makers Group)

tinah

sarNie Coma
thanx alot kermit!..cant wait to go dl it..

TiNAH, WHAT WAS RUMORS ABOUT?
it was just love rumors between por/khem how they seem offly close on the set

Edit: oh i love the fighting scene between nok jariya and khem!..mother in law against daughter in law..this is gonna be interesting!

MzJenn

sarNie Hatchling
thanks for sharing all those clips.. kem and por are really funni together.. i had forgotten about this lakorn for a while now because there has been no news but i'm glad that it should be airing soon

tinah

sarNie Coma
my dad is definatly gonna like this cuz he loves watching girls fight in the lakorn..lol..especially since nok jariya is the n'rai

por's lakorn is airing one after another huh..lol..good for him..

navy

sarNie Adult
por's lakorn is airing one after another huh..lol..good for him..
Tinah, thank you for their rumors...

Yes...Por's lakorn is airing one after another...just with different N'ek which make me happy for him (and for me too of course)....

I'm happy that I found him more attractive....which mean I still enjoy watching Thai lakorns even though my older favorite actors are gone from entertainment business.

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
Thank you so much for sharing, Kermint. I can't wait to download all of them!! Yippi!!

thanx alot kermit!..cant wait to go dl it..
it was just love rumors between por/khem how they seem offly close on the set

Edit: oh i love the fighting scene between nok jariya and khem!..mother in law against daughter in law..this is gonna be interesting!
About the rumors, I just wanted to say that Por didn't even know how it all got started because they were just friends and they speak to one another like any other co-workers. LOL. If you would like to read his full interview on the rumors between Khem and also Namfon, click on the following link:

http://z14.invisionfree.com/PatNPor_Forum/...p?showtopic=135

tinah

sarNie Coma
thanx mara..theres bound to be rumors especially seeing how close each co stars are to eachother..they're just playful around one another..por must be friendly and talkative

navy

sarNie Adult
Thank you for sharing the news about their rumors...

And also thank you for the teasers....Por and Khem are very funnies together.

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
thanx mara..theres bound to be rumors especially seeing how close each co stars are to eachother..they're just playful around one another..por must be friendly and talkative
You're welcome, Tinah. Yep, Por is definitely friendly and talkative. He's also considerate and lovable!! Heheh...

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult

»Í-·ÄÉ®Õ ÊËǧÈì ËÃ×Í “¤¸Ò” ¶Ù¡áÁè¨ÑºãËéáµè§§Ò¹¡Ñº¼ÙéË­Ô§·Õèµ¹äÁèä´éÃÑ¡ ¹Ñ蹡ç¤×Í ¾ÔµµéÒ ³ ¾Ñ·Åا à¹×èͧ¨Ò¡µ¹ÁÕ¤¹ÃÑ¡ÍÂÙèáÅéǤ×Í “¼¡ÒÁÒÅÔ¹” ËÃ×Í à¢çÁ-ÃبÔÃÒ ªèÇÂà¡×éÍ ã¹ÅФÃàÃ×èͧ “ºÑÇ»ÃÔèÁ¹éÓ” ¢Í§¤èÒÂàÁ¡à¡ÍÃì ¡ÃØê» ·Õè¡ÒÃѹµÕ¤ÇÒÁʹءâ´Â¼Ùé¡Ó¡ÑºÏ ¤¹à¡è§ ÍÓ侾à ¨ÔµµìäÁ觧 ·Õè½Ò¡½ÕäÁèÅÒÂÁ×ÍàÍÒäÇéã¹ÅФÃàÃ×èͧ “ÍØéÁÃÑ¡” ÁÒáÅéÇ

áÅЩҡ·Õè¶èÒ·Óã¹Çѹ¹Õéà»ç¹©Ò¡§Ò¹áµè§§Ò¹¢Í§ »Í áÅÐ ¾ÔµµéÒ áµè¶Ù¡¢Ñ´¢ÇÒ§â´Â à¢çÁ ·ÕèÂÍÁŧ·Ø¹â˹ÊÅÔ§·ÕèÁÕ¤ÇÒÁÊÙ§¡ÇèÒ 3 àÁµÃ â¼ÅèÁÒà«ÍÃìä¾ÃéÊìáÅТâ·Â«Õ¹¤ÙèºèÒÇÊÒÇ㹧ҹ仨¹ËÁ´ÊÔé¹ ¾ÃéÍÁ·Ñ駹ÓËÅÑ¡°Ò¹ÊӤѭ¤×Í “㺷ÐàºÕ¹ÊÁÃÊ” ÃÐËÇèÒ§à¸Í¡Ñº “¤¸Ò” ËÃ×Í »Í-·ÄÉ®Õ ÁÒâ»ÃÂᨡ¨èÒÂãËéᢡ㹧ҹä´éÍèÒ¹¡Ñ¹ ¾ÃéÍÁ¡Ñº¹ÓÀÒ¾ÇÕ´ÕâÍÊÇÕ·ËÇÒ¹¢Í§à¸ÍáÅлÍÁÒà»Ô´âªÇì㹧ҹ à¾×èÍËѡ˹éÒáÁèÊÒÁÕ»Ò¡ÃéÒÂáÅкéÒÍÓ¹Ò¨ÍÂèÒ§ “à¤Ã×ÍÁÒÈ” ËÃ×Í ¨ÃÔÂÒ á͹â¿à¹è ·ÓãËé§Ò¹áµè§»Ñè¹»èǹáÅÐÇØè¹ÇÒÂä»ËÁ´

ËÅѧ¨Ò¡ “à¤Ã×ÍÁÒÈ” ä´éÍèÒ¹¢éͤÇÒÁ㹡ÃдÒÉ ¶Ö§¡ÑºªçͤËÁ´ÊµÔ价ѹ·Õ ·ÓãËé »Í áÅÐ ¾ÔµµéÒ ·ÕèÂ×¹¾Ù´¤Ø¡Ѻᢡ㹧ҹµ¡ã¨ÃÕºÇÔè§ÁÒ´Ù ã¹·ÕèÊØ´¾ÔµµéÒ¡çÃÙé¤ÇÒÁ¨ÃÔ§ÇèÒ “¼¡ÒÁÒÅÔ¹” ¤×Í ÀÃÃÂÒµÑǨÃÔ§¢Í§ “¤¸Ò” à¸ÍÃÙéÊÖ¡àÊÕÂã¨áÅеѴÊԹ㨵ºË¹éÒ “¤¸Ò” à¢éÒ©Ò´ãË­è ¡è͹¨ÐÇÔè§ÃéͧäËéáÅÐ˹ÕÍÍ¡¨Ò¡§Ò¹ä»·Ñ¹·Õ

Gossip
2006-10-12 07:00:00

**I believe this news is in reference to Bua Prim Nam. I hope my HOTTIE Por isn't married for reals. LOL. Could someone kindly translate? Thanks in advance. I would love to know the details. Why would Por and Pitta have a wedding ceremony? What about Khem? This news is credited to www.por23thrisadee.com.

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
wow, if i didnt know Por and Pitta have a lakorn together that photo looks too real hehe, I was stunned for a second there.

kermint

sarNie Adult

»Í-·ÄÉ®Õ ÊËǧÈì ËÃ×Í “¤¸Ò” ¶Ù¡áÁè¨ÑºãËéáµè§§Ò¹¡Ñº¼ÙéË­Ô§·Õèµ¹äÁèä´éÃÑ¡ ¹Ñ蹡ç¤×Í ¾ÔµµéÒ ³ ¾Ñ·Åا à¹×èͧ¨Ò¡µ¹ÁÕ¤¹ÃÑ¡ÍÂÙèáÅéǤ×Í “¼¡ÒÁÒÅÔ¹” ËÃ×Í à¢çÁ-ÃبÔÃÒ ªèÇÂà¡×éÍ ã¹ÅФÃàÃ×èͧ “ºÑÇ»ÃÔèÁ¹éÓ” ¢Í§¤èÒÂàÁ¡à¡ÍÃì ¡ÃØê» ·Õè¡ÒÃѹµÕ¤ÇÒÁʹءâ´Â¼Ùé¡Ó¡ÑºÏ ¤¹à¡è§ ÍÓ侾à ¨ÔµµìäÁ觧 ·Õè½Ò¡½ÕäÁèÅÒÂÁ×ÍàÍÒäÇéã¹ÅФÃàÃ×èͧ “ÍØéÁÃÑ¡” ÁÒáÅéÇ

áÅЩҡ·Õè¶èÒ·Óã¹Çѹ¹Õéà»ç¹©Ò¡§Ò¹áµè§§Ò¹¢Í§ »Í áÅÐ ¾ÔµµéÒ áµè¶Ù¡¢Ñ´¢ÇÒ§â´Â à¢çÁ ·ÕèÂÍÁŧ·Ø¹â˹ÊÅÔ§·ÕèÁÕ¤ÇÒÁÊÙ§¡ÇèÒ 3 àÁµÃ â¼ÅèÁÒà«ÍÃìä¾ÃéÊìáÅТâ·Â«Õ¹¤ÙèºèÒÇÊÒÇ㹧ҹ仨¹ËÁ´ÊÔé¹ ¾ÃéÍÁ·Ñ駹ÓËÅÑ¡°Ò¹ÊӤѭ¤×Í “㺷ÐàºÕ¹ÊÁÃÊ” ÃÐËÇèÒ§à¸Í¡Ñº “¤¸Ò” ËÃ×Í »Í-·ÄÉ®Õ ÁÒâ»ÃÂᨡ¨èÒÂãËéᢡ㹧ҹä´éÍèÒ¹¡Ñ¹ ¾ÃéÍÁ¡Ñº¹ÓÀÒ¾ÇÕ´ÕâÍÊÇÕ·ËÇÒ¹¢Í§à¸ÍáÅлÍÁÒà»Ô´âªÇì㹧ҹ à¾×èÍËѡ˹éÒáÁèÊÒÁÕ»Ò¡ÃéÒÂáÅкéÒÍÓ¹Ò¨ÍÂèÒ§ “à¤Ã×ÍÁÒÈ” ËÃ×Í ¨ÃÔÂÒ á͹â¿à¹è ·ÓãËé§Ò¹áµè§»Ñè¹»èǹáÅÐÇØè¹ÇÒÂä»ËÁ´

ËÅѧ¨Ò¡ “à¤Ã×ÍÁÒÈ” ä´éÍèÒ¹¢éͤÇÒÁ㹡ÃдÒÉ ¶Ö§¡ÑºªçͤËÁ´ÊµÔ价ѹ·Õ ·ÓãËé »Í áÅÐ ¾ÔµµéÒ ·ÕèÂ×¹¾Ù´¤Ø¡Ѻᢡ㹧ҹµ¡ã¨ÃÕºÇÔè§ÁÒ´Ù ã¹·ÕèÊØ´¾ÔµµéÒ¡çÃÙé¤ÇÒÁ¨ÃÔ§ÇèÒ “¼¡ÒÁÒÅÔ¹” ¤×Í ÀÃÃÂÒµÑǨÃÔ§¢Í§ “¤¸Ò” à¸ÍÃÙéÊÖ¡àÊÕÂã¨áÅеѴÊԹ㨵ºË¹éÒ “¤¸Ò” à¢éÒ©Ò´ãË­è ¡è͹¨ÐÇÔè§ÃéͧäËéáÅÐ˹ÕÍÍ¡¨Ò¡§Ò¹ä»·Ñ¹·Õ

Gossip
2006-10-12 07:00:00

**I believe this news is in reference to Bua Prim Nam. I hope my HOTTIE Por isn't married for reals. LOL. Could someone kindly translate? Thanks in advance. I would love to know the details. Why would Por and Pitta have a wedding ceremony? What about Khem? This news is credited to www.por23thrisadee.com.
his mom force he to Marry Pitta.

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
Thanks for sharing the translation, Kermint. That's interesting!! I wonder if Por will follow through with the wedding. How about Khem? LOL.

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
This is the latest news on Nok, Khem and Por. Would someone kindly translate? Thanks in advance.

"นก-เข็ม"ดีกรีแรง!บท"ปอ"จำต้องนิ่ง

"เรื่องนี้ผมเป็นหนุ่มนักเรียนนอก เป็นคนดี มาอยู่กับแม่(นก-จริยา) แต่เราไปชอบเข็ม(รุจิรา ช่วยเกื้อ) ซึ่งเป็นคู่แข่งทางธุรกิจของแม่ เราเลยต้องเลือกว่าจะเลือกแม่หรือผู้หญิงที่เรารัก"พระเอกฮอตช่อง 3"ปอ"ทฤษฎี สหวงษ์ บอกถึงบทบาทในละคร"บัวปริ่มน้ำ"ทางช่อง 3

บท"พี่นก"ก็แรง บท"เข็ม"ก็แรง กลัวโดนกลบมั้ย?"คือเสน่ห์ของเรื่องนี้จะเป็นเรื่องแม่ผัวลูกสะใภ้ มันจะมีสีสัน ซึ่งมีเราเป็นตัวทำให้เกิดเรื่องต่างๆ มากมาย แต่โดยคาแร็กเตอร์ผมจะไปแรงตามเค้าไม่ได้ ถ้าผมแรงตามเข็มหรือพี่นก มันยิ่งทำให้เหตุการณ์วุ่นวายเข้าไปใหญ่ แต่เราจะเป็นคนคอยเคลียร์ทุกอย่างให้เบาลง ฉากที่ยาก เป็นตอนต้องเข้าไปแยกแม่กับแฟนเวลาทะเลาะกัน ก็มีพลาดบ้าง อาจจับพี่นกแรงไปหน่อย เพราะสองคนนั้นเค้าเล่นใส่กันเต็มๆ เลย"

tinah

sarNie Coma
oh more news..i think it should be airing in the next timeslot since they already finish shooting..and theres more news coming out

kermint

sarNie Adult
Thanks for sharing the translation, Kermint. That's interesting!! I wonder if Por will follow through with the wedding. How about Khem? LOL.
khem and por are wife&husband something like that (not sure either) but he's mom don't like khem. so that's why his mom force he to marry again with the one his mom choose ahhahahahaha

kermint

sarNie Adult
This is the latest news on Nok, Khem and Por. Would someone kindly translate? Thanks in advance.

"นก-เข็ม"ดีกรีแรง!บท"ปอ"จำต้องนิ่ง

"เรื่องนี้ผมเป็นหนุ่มนักเรียนนอก เป็นคนดี มาอยู่กับแม่(นก-จริยา) แต่เราไปชอบเข็ม(รุจิรา ช่วยเกื้อ) ซึ่งเป็นคู่แข่งทางธุรกิจของแม่ เราเลยต้องเลือกว่าจะเลือกแม่หรือผู้หญิงที่เรารัก"พระเอกฮอตช่อง 3"ปอ"ทฤษฎี สหวงษ์ บอกถึงบทบาทในละคร"บัวปริ่มน้ำ"ทางช่อง 3

บท"พี่นก"ก็แรง บท"เข็ม"ก็แรง กลัวโดนกลบมั้ย?"คือเสน่ห์ของเรื่องนี้จะเป็นเรื่องแม่ผัวลูกสะใภ้ มันจะมีสีสัน ซึ่งมีเราเป็นตัวทำให้เกิดเรื่องต่างๆ มากมาย แต่โดยคาแร็กเตอร์ผมจะไปแรงตามเค้าไม่ได้ ถ้าผมแรงตามเข็มหรือพี่นก มันยิ่งทำให้เหตุการณ์วุ่นวายเข้าไปใหญ่ แต่เราจะเป็นคนคอยเคลียร์ทุกอย่างให้เบาลง ฉากที่ยาก เป็นตอนต้องเข้าไปแยกแม่กับแฟนเวลาทะเลาะกัน ก็มีพลาดบ้าง อาจจับพี่นกแรงไปหน่อย เพราะสองคนนั้นเค้าเล่นใส่กันเต็มๆ เลย"
Por said that his character is international student and nice person who stay with his mom. But he fall in love with Khem who's his mom enemy for business. He also said that Nok's character's very severe and khem too, so he's the one who always between them when they fight. In the character he doesn’t knwo who he should choose either his mom or his GF.