Bua Prim Nam(Makers Group)

monkey5

sarNie Egg
Isn't Khem younger than Por? Her profile in www.idolworld.com said she was born in 1981 and I read somewhere on this forum that Por's 28. If Khem's profile's correct then she's 3 years younger than him. Anyone know? I like Khem since her first lakorn. Does anyone have her lakorn with Bandit? I'd love to see it again:)

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
tinah said:
aww really..i cant wait!..theres so many anticipating lakorn this year..and this should be good..P'Nok Jariya is the evil mother..
[post="169766"][/post]​
Nok Jariya was the first actress that got me hooked on Thai lakorns. She and her husband, Johnny, have always been one of my favorite idols!! Jariya was my number 1 nang'ek until Pat came along and Johnny was my most favorite p'ek until Por was introduced in the industry. They've been on the top of my list for two decades!! LOL. I still admire both of them with all my heart. I would even love to see Jariya in action as the nang'ek. I always anticipate all their lakorns. It's too bad she has to take the evil role, though. Anyhow, it comes to show how versatile she is.

I'm so glad Por will have a chance to act with my most favorite idol. He is given an opportunity to star with the most talented group of earlier generation stars. Por will continue to prosper because he will gain knowledge from the older generations. It's a plus for him...

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
monkey5 said:
Isn't Khem younger than Por? Her profile in www.idolworld.com said she was born in 1981 and I read somewhere on this forum that Por's 28. If Khem's profile's correct then she's 3 years younger than him. Anyone know? I like Khem since her first lakorn. Does anyone have her lakorn with Bandit? I'd love to see it again:)
[post="170428"][/post]​
Wow, I didn't know Khem was that young. She looks alot older than Por. Thanks for sharing, Monkey5. I have the lakorn of Khem and Bandit in Khmer on VHS.

tinah

sarNie Coma
yeh Khem is younger then por cuz she refer to him as P'Por in the opening ceremony..

I'm so glad Por will have a chance to act with my most favorite idol. He is given an opportunity to star with the most talented group of earlier generation stars. Por will continue to prosper because he will gain knowledge from the older generations. It's a plus for him...
yeh por is lucky to be working with talented actors like chatchai..jintara..Oil P..and now Nok Jariya..wlel i knew he was gonna have the chance since they work for ch3 and they are stilling acting right now

kermint

sarNie Adult
Is she? I'm not sure cuz the only producer from ch3 that I knew of since I watched lakorn is P'Kai Warayuth...everyone else I'm not familar with....but P'Kai pops up a lot with Ch3 n'ek

like mayura or Da....they are all pretty new to me.....but I think Mayura does period lakorn cuz I believe there's a director of ch3 that does just period
yeah, MAYURA is the director of this lakorn.

Chai seems to be in this lady director lakorn most of the time. Are they relate? the same for Khem and Nok Jariya.
yeah, they come from the same.

oh, yeah. i just waiting for this lakorn too. it sounds good!

kermint

sarNie Adult
This is news on Por and Jariya. Can someone please kindly translate? Thanks in advance.

'นก' ไม่กลัวแก่ รับบทแม่ 'ปอ'

"นก" จริยา แอนโฟเน่ ทำใจได้ แม้รับบทเป็นแม่ของพระเอก "ปอ" ทฤษฎี สหวงษ์ ในละคร "บัวปริ่มน้ำ" รับกลัวคนดูไม่เชื่อ แต่จะทำอย่างเต็มที่

หลังจากที่ห่างหายจากงานละครแบบเต็มตัวไปนาน ที่สุด "นก" จริยา แอนโฟเน่ ก็ตกปากรับเล่นละครเรื่อง "บัวปริ่มน้ำ" ของผู้จัดหน้าใหม่ "จ๋า" ยศสินี ณ นคร กันแล้ว นก กล่าวถึงบทบาทละครเรื่องดังกล่าวว่า

"เรื่องนี้นกรับบทเป็นนักธุรกิจหญิงที่มีหน้ามีตาในสังคม หลงตัวเอง ด้วยความที่ประสบความสำเร็จตลอด เลยแพ้ไม่เป็น เห็นแก่ตัว ในเรื่องเกมธุรกิจ มันเคยตัวที่จะชนะตลอด ในเรื่องต้องเล่นเป็นแม่ของปอ ด้วย แต่จริงๆ ก็เคยเป็นแม่ของคนโตๆ มาแล้ว อย่างเมื่อครั้ง อาญารัก เรื่องนั้นไล่อายุที่เล่นมาตั้งแต่สาวๆ แต่นี่โผล่มาก็มีลูกโตเลย ตอนที่นั่งอ่านบทก็เฮ้อ...(หัวเราะ) แต่ก็ไม่เป็นไร เราเองก็วัยนี้ แล้วเล่นได้"

ด้วยความที่ "ปอ" ทฤษฎี อายุจริงไม่ได้ห่างจาก นก ถึงขั้นเป็นแม่ลูกกันได้ ถามว่ากลัวคนจะไม่เชื่อว่าทั้งคู่เป็นแม่ลูกกันหรือไม่ นก พยักหน้ายอมรับ

"ก็กลัวเหมือนกัน เพราะปอไม่ได้แก่มาก แต่คงต้องพยายามสร้างความเชื่อให้คนดู เราต้องเต็มที่กับบท ส่วนเรื่องการแต่งตัวว่าจะแก่ไปหรือเปล่านั้น เท่าที่คุยกับผู้กำกับ บอกว่า ถ้าเราหันไปมองผู้หญิงยุคนี้จริงๆ ไม่มีใครที่ปล่อยตัวเลย เหมือนอย่างนักแสดงหลายคนที่เห็นเดินมา แม่กับลูกหน้าเท่ากันเลย เพราะเป็นผู้หญิงยุคใหม่ เพราะฉะนั้นเรื่องเสื้อผ้าหน้าผม ก็คงไม่ต้องห่วง เขาก็คงจัดแจงให้ไม่แก่มาก เพราะในเรื่องต้องใช้ความเป็นผู้หญิงเข้าไปใช้เป็นลูกล่อลูกชนในเกมธุรกิจด้วย แต่นกเป็นคนไม่กลัวแก่นะ ก็เป็นไปตามบท แก่ก็คือแก่ เลยไม่รู้จะห่วงอะไร" นักแสดงเจ้าบทบาท กล่าว

ในเรื่อง นก กล่าวว่า ต้องมีทะเลาะตบตีกับ "เข็ม" รุจิรา ช่วยเกื้อ นางเอกของเรื่องด้วย นก กล่าวยอมรับว่า เข็ม ถือเป็นนักแสดงรุ่นน้องที่ฝีมือดีคนหนึ่ง

"ถามว่าตบจริงไหม ไม่ตบจริงแน่นอน เพราะนกจะใช้วิธีการหลอกเหมือนจริงมาตลอด นกไม่กล้าทำใครแรงๆ ใครมากระซิบให้เอาจริง เราก็โอ้ย ทำไม่ได้ เอาจริงของเราคือเฉียดๆ ไม่ชอบทำให้ใครเจ็บตัว" นก กล่าวปิดท้าย

credits to Jariya Webboard and http://www.komchadluek.net/news/2006/04-08/ent--18339.html
This news is basically talks about Nok’s character in this lakorn that her character is a businesswoman and play as Por Mother. She also said that Por’s age is not that much from her age to be his mother. She scare that people may not believe that they can act to be like mother and son in this lakorn but she said she will try her best to be this character.

Also said that Nok and Khem will have a lot of fight scenes in this lakorn

tinah

sarNie Coma
This news is basically talks about Nok’s character in this lakorn that her character is a businesswoman and play as Por Mother. She also said that Por’s age is not that much from her age to be his mother. She scare that people may not believe that they can act to be like mother and son in this lakorn but she said she will try her best to be this character.

thanx for the translation kermit!..i cant wait til this airs..so anticipated but its taking so long! i hope its gonna be worth the long wait..i think nok and por will look right as mother and son..not like benz and kwan in oak toranee..lol..

navy

sarNie Adult
For me, Por dramas are definitely worth to wait!!

He's growwn on me from every time I watch his movie and see him in magazine.

lynn

sarNie Juvenile
What is up with Channel 3? i noticed that this whole year they've only aired Yard, Noon S, and Numfon lakorn. What happen to all the other stars lakorn, like Joy and Chakrit and Ken and Vicky which is taking an eternity to air.

tinah

sarNie Coma
What is up with Channel 3? i noticed that this whole year they've only aired Yard, Noon S, and Numfon lakorn. What happen to all the other stars lakorn, like Joy and Chakrit and Ken and Vicky which is taking an eternity to air.
this year for ch3 it was mostly the newcomers year..for joy and chakrit lakorn..it should air in the next timeslot or by the end of the year..dont know about ken/vicky..ch3 should have been aired it when ken is becoming so hot!..now all the anticipation has went down..

tinah

sarNie Coma
thanx kermit!..finally theres some clip..i think its about to air soon

edit: wow por/khem looks like a hot couple!!..por is looking very handsome and khem looks very sophiticated with her new cut..i cant wait til this airs!
they seem offly close to eachother..no wonder there was rumors going around

kermint

sarNie Adult
they have more than that clips but just kindna lazy to do ahahahhaa...........

i already saw alot of clips for this lakorn tho

tinah

sarNie Coma
they have more than that clips but just kindna lazy to do ahahahhaa...........

i already saw alot of clips for this lakorn tho
aww can you share it please?..ive been waiting for this lakorn to air..i heard its airing soon

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult

Awww...thanks for sharing, Kermint. I appreciate your time and dedication. Both Por and Nok Jariya are my favorites!! I can't wait to see them in action as mother and son. They are both ultimately talented and versatile. I am confident that Nok will do great, even though she's not old enough to be Por's mom. LOL. My HOTTIE Por is fortunate to have a chance to star with my most favorite actress for the last few decades. It would have been even better if Pat was the chosen nang'ek. Heheh...

Por and Khem in DaoKraJai------->Clip
Thank you so much for sharing the hilarious clips of Por and Khem. They actually look nice together. They are both so funny!! LOL. Please share more when you have a chance. I would be honored to know more details about this lakorn. I'm already hyped about the lakorn after seeing this clips.

navy

sarNie Adult
thanx kermit!..finally theres some clip..i think its about to air soon

edit: wow por/khem looks like a hot couple!!..por is looking very handsome and khem looks very sophiticated with her new cut..i cant wait til this airs!
they seem offly close to eachother..no wonder there was rumors going around
TiNAH, WHAT WAS RUMORS ABOUT?

kermint

sarNie Adult
ok, i will try my best to helps to you guys all of ther clips but i don't really remember the date lol. i saw one clip of this lakorn that Por and Khem are sleeping together on the bed and also they have the mistake too. i just laugh when i watched this clip. i will try to find all of the clips and post it here ok