bua keaw juk grote vs bua keaw bua tong

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Well for me I like Bua Gaew-Bua Tong...The lakorn was fun..Even though I'm not a fan of the pra aek..I like him playing a bad role more..He acts really good when he's back..But anyways..There's different reasons why I like this lakorn..As for the new one..I don't like it..But I don't hate it..But I think I just watch it for Lek, Au and Sookchai..The nang aek's dad...I don't know..I think i'll have to come back when the lakorn is over..So I can't really give my 411 on the new version yet...

Phon

sarNie Adult
buakeo bautong becuase new buakeo nang ake run around with that little brat like some kind of sycho crazy chick so childish. We do have kids scene for a reason and when they grow up for a reason. You run around when your kids then when you grow up your mature but baukeo new version is imature and annoying. Old buakeo was mature when she grew up and she kills the bad people unlike new buakeo who doesnt even know how to sue her juk how sad is that. God need to take it back buakeo doesnt have a clue how to use it or better yet give her a book for instruction to how to use it so sad. I am sad how the new wrtiers killed the lakorn i grew up with and love. :huh: BUAKEO BUATONG!!!!!!!!!!! Is the new buakeo her duaghter is call jukgrote? becuase buakeo buatong old one her duaghter is buatong. So new one buakeo jukgrote? So her baby be jukgrote? I understand juk the spinning thing but grote? the heck is that? her name buakeo becuase she live in a bua that is made out of keo. Well thats how the old one went. :yahoo:

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Right now when she wants the jukgrote she says 'buagaew jukgrote' and I remember in the old one she just stuck her hand to the side and the juk showed up already..

sweetlaogirl

sarNie Egg
I like BuaKaew BuaThong more because of alot of reasons. First the p'aek is not a prissy like the new one. Second the n'aek is stronger. Third it kept the story more interesting and not confusing then the new one. I can go on forever but I will stop with three.

Phon

sarNie Adult
sweetlaogirl I want to give you $1000,0000 if I can. What you say is exactly what i been sdaying and some people dont get the fact! *hugs hugs* :yahoo: People keep complaing on how this buakeo chacractor is weak. they never seen the old one thats why. You cant say its weak becuase you never seen the old verison. these days every nang ake suck booty. When thier strong they make them weak. And they said whoever act this charactor will always suck becuase its weak. This charactor was strong in the old version its this retarded version that is weak and boring and annoying. Not interesting at all. Buakeo Buatong 4 life. :yahoo:

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
I like BuaKaew BuaThong more because of alot of reasons. First the p'aek is not a prissy like the new one. Second the n'aek is stronger. Third it kept the story more interesting and not confusing then the new one. I can go on forever but I will stop with three.
DITTO...FORREALO....YOU SAID IT ALL!

poopympang

sarNie Hatchling
you gotta be kidding me.. buakeaw jugrote can't even pass buakew buatong.... i mean look, buakaew jugrote is so bad right now.... and boran lakorns right now SUCK! ever since tep 3 rudoo!

Saifah

bite me x___
i think bua kaew bua tong.... it looks more realistic then the one now. and the one now is juss like, the same age play as mama and daddy. it looks funny.

rukmos

sarNie Adult
Buakiew Buatong was so much better than the new one. My reasons:
Art is so hot and he has the looks to be pra'ek that the new pra'ek doesn't have or some close to.
As pretty as Aom is, the weak na'ek doesn't suite her and makes the story go bad.
Lek would have been a better pra'ek! He has the looks for it.
So much special effect in the new version.
Au is pretty, but once again, another WEAK na'ek!
Weird costumes! What happened to old fashion ones?
The storyline over all is slow, boring, and the dialects is sometimes corny.

I wouldn't mind watching the new version is they didn't have all the na'ek be so weak! It might even be decent, but now there's no hope. I'm waiting for Phone's version, but I bet they're going to kill it also.

der052

sarNie Juvenile
I don't think that is even a question! In truth, the older one, Buakew-Buatong! Is soooo much better! In acting wise too! The p'ek matched his part and so did every other character! Don't forget that the old kinnaree was Benz Porchita! :D

But aside from that the Buakew wasn't as annoying as it was in this new one!

Plus, the new p'ek is just pitiful! :(

MaNang

sarNie Hatchling
i agree with you guys, Buakaew Buatong was better. It's already been said but in the old one, the n'ek was more mature and not so prissy, the acting was better, the clothes looked prettier, the script and dialogue were strong. I will say one thing for the new version, Upsonsawun is pretty and lives up to being called the one of the prettiest girls in heaven whereas in the old one, th actress wasn't ugly but just didn't fit that image. But I don't like how the n'ek's sidekick is that weird girl, Tahnthawun/Sunflower. I like Thanee, the banana tree spirit better.

MaNang

sarNie Hatchling
oops, thanks for catching that, lol. I was just watching another lakorn with a character named Upsornsawu and it stuck

keothip

sarNie Egg
Everyone has there own opinion and I resepect that but here mine....I like the older version better buakeaw buatong the story line is cute and understandable...the new version is confusing....I agree with most of you guy.....Eventhough technology wasn't that great back in the days still the buakeaw buatong was good....like the chemistry between pra'ek and na'ek....