Bua Kaew Jukgrote

Vanida

Save World Save Life
this new boran after kror guy yasit airing in september something i cant really remembe the actually date so keep an eye open :loool: to watch it new peak Tar

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
wow, september, very soon. That is nice, can't wait to watch. Hopefully not much dragging going on.

MaNang

sarNie Hatchling
This sounds like a remake of Buakaew Buatong, neh? Ugh, they're probably going to make it drag on like Groh Gaiyasit. Let's see, 67 40 min. parts so far = 44 hours/or 22 2-hour tapes! damn, that's long and nothing's really happened! When the heck is Angkad gonna get romantic with Bua!!! Sorry, off track right there.
Yay, a new p'ek! I hope he's "loh" and good acting, something along the lines of Boy Plinya, but that's prob. wishful thinking.

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
HA! This new guy looks nothing like Boy Brinya ok..! lol..Boy is so much better looking..And acting is way better..I can guarantee that..

shubby

sarNie Adult
i can't wait for this lakorn..looking forward to see Aom..and the new pa'ake..hehehe..thanks..

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Yea..I want to watch it because...
1. I want to see how its going to be...
2. Want to watch Au...
3. Want to watch Lek...

Saifah

bite me x___
i wonder if it would be good like the old one... i hope soo... it seems like aom and yam are taking turn playing lakorn... same old face. i dont think the pra aek is cute tho.

Vanida

Save World Save Life
true p-yam and p-aom take turn playing boran lakorns it seem like it too hopefully its good and all

Saifah

bite me x___
its okay, then that means kor kuya sit is ending soon, yam should've starred in bua keaw yak grot too. it would be nice to seem them together again.

angie_thip

sarNie Adult
aahh so happy. Bua Keaw is going to on air soon.. cant wait to see Aom. miss her alot. hope Gor Gayahsit will end soon..

meng

sarNie Hatchling
really want to see Bua Keaw but hope it doesn't drag like korkayasit and kula. these two are so stupid in my opinion. i want them to keep the old story and clothes better than these day lakorn boran. hope they make good storyline and make it short so we can get to see other soon.