Bua Kaew Jukgrote

alyssa

sarNie Egg
does anyone have or now where i can get the original Buakaew Buatong? i really want to see that movie again but i cant find it. does anyone know? please help me...i love that movie.

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
you can get the orginal bua keaw bua tong from sarn..she sells it in her store...www.sarnworld.com and go to store...and there you will find a whole bunch of lakorns...such as old boran lakorns you can't find anywhere else.

buklaoboi360

sarNie Adult
yeah like babie lai lai said jus go to sarnworld.com and click my store on the left side where all the links are sarn's qualites are pretty good i order a lot from her and she is trustworthy too ;)

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
yeah i stopped karing if the next part came yet or not...the last part was kinda boring!

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Yea man lol...But can't wait till May because thats when it will be ending...Like in May things will start to pace up..Since its ending lol..!

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
woo hoo...i guess this one isn't gonna go on forever huh...only gonna be on for like 4-5 months or so...i remember watching Yod 4 Gomon...i think that one went on for like a year or so.

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Naw..Not Buagaew - Jukgrote because they finished filming months ago...

Rainy_Reina

sarNie Egg
I not interested in this lakorn anymore and havn't watch it for so long now. I was wondering what episode is that part that show Bua Kaew going back to her palace and meet her father, I really wanted to see her step brother.... Thankz..

val

sarNie Adult
I not interested in this lakorn anymore and havn't watch it for so long now. I was wondering what episode is that part that show Bua Kaew going back to her palace and meet her father, I really wanted to see her step brother.... Thankz..
start with episode 16...its when she meet her mother and goes back to her father's kingdom in 17 and 18...i to did lose interest in this lakorn but don't know why continue to watch it and lek is a loser/retard to me now how he uses buakeaw's daughter against her just to have her go with him

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
The reason why Lek took Buagaew was because he wants her stupid weapon lol...But yea..It's taking a drag..I'm not interested in watching Pectchdara's parents man..Get to the point already..

buklaoboi360

sarNie Adult
ok so i jus watch the part where that yak guy kidnap keaw kinaree and took her too his cave but he couldnt touch her cuz she was on fire or something so wat hapens after dat? i stoped watching it lol cuz it got borring

meng

sarNie Hatchling
this lakorn is stupid why they have to may keaw kinaree got rape by yak may ka sith. she already have a kid with petch dara. the old version didn't do that.