Bu Ngah Na Fon (Exact & Scenerio)

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Seriously, they need to fire their wardrobe department, all of Exact's wardrobe is horrible. Khon Tuen's was ugly too. Aim is pretty and then not pretty, pretty, and then not pretty depending on the ugly clothes they give her. She has such a sweet and pure smile. I don't mind Tono all that much in here but he looks like he wants to eat her up in so many scenes. LOL

But it's sort of jumpy for Aim to all of a sudden just fall for him and practically give him her heart, life, and everything. I feel so sorry for Puri, Sahat.

The drama is just about to begin. Memory loss is a fun card if they know how to play it. Can't wait to watch Tono all mean to Aim because of Captain's bad intentions.

Nicole's acting sucks!

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Finally the mv for Silvy The Star 7 OST song for this lakorn is out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2_BQjv9fb6A

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
^thanks for the mv. I love the song. I was hoping to see more of him not remembering her or in this case new scenes of them together lol

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
:lol: Love today episode and Nasa....she so funny and trying to do her best with everything again her..I think I :ghehe: :heart: Fang character in here a lot. Her scene are so enjoyably :coverlaf: to watch.

Captain is one evil uncle.

Credit to: pantip

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Photo of Tono & Aim at SiamOceanWorld & K Village.

Credit to: pantip & mootono

Photo from the Tono mv & today episode

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Man...right now I am so in love with :heart: :coverlaf: Nasa & Navit scene they have together...even if Navit lost his memory he still cutie with Nasa...man why can't Navit have a twin brother so Nasa can get with his twin brother.....I really hope Fang & Tono can star in a lakorn together...love their characters in here so much...hehe...in the being I like Aim character but right now she kind of getting annoying.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
:no: I feel bad for Aim in today episode. Tono can't remember her. Sad that Fang have to act bad in froth of Aim. Telling Aim, Tono and her are engage...I can't wait for tomorrow. It look like Aim is going to go work at Tono house and be a servant there. Is Nicole going crazy?

Photo...

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Although I'm not a fan of Tono, I have to admit Aim and him look really cute and comfortable together. Aim is such a natural beauty and she has such a cute lovable spark to her personality. :wub: I haven't watched EXACT lakorns since forever but I should probably give this a try since I'm starting to adore Aim alot from her pictures/events.

joy2cu

sarNie Hatchling
I really need to catch up on this lakorn. I stopped back on episode 9. But I keep updated with the forum. Keep it up.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeah :clap: :dance3: Tono mv is finally out.

Cr to: PhakinBoxingCamp

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=44koleaYa7g