Bu Ngah Na Fon (Exact & Scenerio)

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
is that kids really Tono's kid? or no? or little brother? im so confuse...
he looks exactly like Tono... no freaken doubt..Tono is cute in here hehe... she pretty

He's not Tono's son LOL
he was a little boy who looks like Tono.
I remember reading from Lyn's blog about him.

Sain

sarNie Juvenile
This is a killer cast! Such beautiful people! The opening pics and videos are killing! And I think I'm going crazy looking at it! Lol! I'm like sooo in love with the cast! I hope the storyline and acting (from Tono and Aim) won't disappoint me. Thank you for the updates!

I took a closer look and I believe the guy with Fang is the one playing as Noom Suntisook's son who likes Vill in Talad Arom. Does anyone know what his name is? He looks so much like Oat Worawut. I wonder if he's his son? Hmmm.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Here a few more photos.

Credit to: black_seraph

A happy family. :wub:

I notice Tono always help fix his n'ke hair for them. :)..like he help Grand then Egg and now Aim...Aww so sweet of him. I think he the first p'ke I see help fix their n'ke hair. :blush: :spin:

Sain

sarNie Juvenile
According to the summary and Son/Peung's teaser and since Tono/Aim are the leads, I'm assuming Fang's going to be Tono's girlfriend. (This is not a good feeling.) The guy posing with Fang is Aim's step brother. Captain is either Fang's father or Aim's step father. Oh wow, one or the other, Captain is going to be bad as well. Both characters are friends and wants Tono dead.

No wonder she looks so familiar! It's Nicole! I haven't seen her in ages since the special album, Seven.

Is Puri still in here?

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
His name ศุภกิจ บัวงาม in Thai. Can someone translate his name to English.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Fang looks so lovely! I miss her nang'ek days. Too bad she's going to be RAI. Gosh. Aim looks simply natural beauty. She reminds me of MEW the star in these photos. I'm still not feeling Tono as praek! >.< I wish it was still Son and Pueng.

Sain

sarNie Juvenile
We need Thai translators in here! Lol! I'm dying to know what his name is. Sorry, I just can't resist good looking guys rather they're praek or not. Lol!

kuathestar

sarNie Adult
According to the summary and Son/Peung's teaser and since Tono/Aim are the leads, I'm assuming Fang's going to be Tono's girlfriend. (This is not a good feeling.) The guy posing with Fang is Aim's step brother. Captain is either Fang's father or Aim's step father. Oh wow, one or the other, Captain is going to be bad as well. Both characters are friends and wants Tono dead.

No wonder she looks so familiar! It's Nicole! I haven't seen her in ages since the special album, Seven.

Is Puri still in here?
from Tono, Puri in here too but not in opening...

adoraxFTW

sarNie Hatchling
I'm not really feeling the new cast--they look a bit odd to me. :mellow: The original cast with Son, Peung, Puri, Pei, Pol, Kik, and Peemai got me a lot more hyped. But I guess as long as Vill's not in here, I won't complain too much.
The new n'ek looks pretty cute; although I still prefer Peung.
I think Captain will be taking on Pol's role as Aim's step-father and Fang as Tono's ex-girlfriend, and as people mentioned above, the guy from Talad Arom as Aim's step-brother.

kialakornlover

sarNie Adult
I love vill and i'm a big fan of her but...--- don't get me wrong here. I juss think they need to let BEST be N'ek n here, like really. Because if they won't let pueng play n here then i think best should have a chance to starr as n'ek ( i miss her on-screen as n'ek too). And i see that vill is already having a knew lakorn w/ Guy so i just hope exact could b fair n let best, or the other actress play like grand or.. >.< or even a newbie. :facepalm: i dunno i guess i'll b patient to hear the confirmation about the cast. :scratchhead2: :wackonut:
I agree with you on Best. She would be such a cute Nag'ek!

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
the nang'ek is pretty, but hopefully she could act :D
Fang is gorgeous, what happened to her nang'ek days???
I like the casting, CAPTAIN hahahaha...
thanks for the news and photos <3

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks for the update news.

Wow this is going to air after Guy & Vill lakorn. That is to soon I think. They haven't even stared filming yet.

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
I actually miss Captain as the pra'ek. I think he's one of the better actors that Ch5 have. I don't understand why the would downgrade him like that. I can't believe he's playing a father now. He needs a comeback with Aom Piyada. He had amazing chemistry with Aom.

joy2cu

sarNie Hatchling
I actually miss Captain as the pra'ek. I think he's one of the better actors that Ch5 have. I don't understand why the would downgrade him like that. I can't believe he's playing a father now. He needs a comeback with Aom Piyada. He had amazing chemistry with Aom.

I agree with you. Captain needs to do more lakorns. I couldn't watch him in Malai Sam Chai cause he was so mean but he was so great at it. I don't think they downgrade him, they are letting him take different roles to expand his resume. I mean he's played almost all the roles you can think of and he does great with them. He's already played father before in Ching Chang. So it's not new. He totally needs a comeback with Aom Piyada. I wanna see one of them about a family life or something along the lines of Kep Pan Din style. Hehehe.