BTS of Ch3 2017 Calendar

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Yay new calendar :thumbup:

Man Nadech has really gone and gotten himself in shape. Yadech looks amazing as always!
Mark and Kim look nice as well, though I really wish they had Kim sit with side bangs. I think she looks better with her bangs to the side.
Kind of surprised they put Mario and James Ji together but hey they both look good so nbd. Though I must admit I am a little disappointed they didn't pair Chario together. But it's Channel 3 so what do I expect :(
Taew and Mew look gorgeous together! Love it :icon12:

Anyways, can't wait for more behind the scenes!

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
What exactly is the concept? :confused12:

Anyways, I see the usual koojins, but it's nice to see some of them split. But looking at it.. if they do individuals like JJ&OH and Mew&Taew, how are they going to fit all the daras in the calendar?

Anyways, I can't wait to see who Margie or Mint will be with, as well as Phet and the rest hehe.

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Thanks bubba for sharing!

New photographer and new concept, can't wait.

Seemed like they pair the people who are currently working together or will be in the future.

Nadech and Yaya are filming two lakorns together.
Taew and Mew are filming Rak Nakara.
Ken and Chompoo are filming Cupid.
Mark and Kim will pair up in Kom Fack.
James J. and Mario are rumored to be in Prick Fah, an action lakorn with Yaya.

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
Yay new calendar!
Love all of them especially Ken and Chompoo, Mario and JJ, Mew and Taew together!
Can't wait to see more daras.
They have this sexy vibe!
Can anyone outside Thailand order this calendar? I hope it is possible to be shipped here in the Philippines. I would love to order. :)

Another thing, I hope next time daras will be paired with those who they aren't working with yet so it will be refreshing. :)

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Really? NY and MK paired again, don't we have lakorns for them already please pair them with others for the calendar. Ch3 is so repetitive.

I was hoping to see KA collab in this year's calendar again since they have nothing together anymore. But this sucks.

But im liking JJ and Mario together

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid

Seemed like they pair the people who are currently working together or will be in the future.

Wait James J and Mario are rumored to in Prick Fah with Yaya? Really? I'm surprised they would be willing to split the lead role, at least I assume that is what would need to happen since I can't imagine either of them playing second lead.

I don't really think they go by lakorns alone because Mario and Mint would've been paired for last year's calendar. But instead we got Mario and Taew, plus Mark and Kim were paired together last year as well, I think, and they didn't have any upcoming lakorns at the time. Channel 3 just seems to go off popularity.

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
MK and NY have a huge fans base so I'm not surprised that they got pair up again for next year calendar.

We probably won't get confirmation about Prick Fah cast until late 2017 or 2018. Nok Chatjai camp has been waiting for Yaya's queue since Taiwan Duerd so I hope they will get her in here.

Can't wait to see who will be paired up with whom for the remaining six months.

Last edited:

patesserie

sarNie Hatchling
James Ji has been rumoured to be one of the praeks but not too sure about Mario. I also hope that Nok Chatchai gets his wish. When he casted Yaya in Tawan Deurd, she hadn't started filming Duangjai Akanee yet (2009) and he already wanted her queue for another project. If he waits for 7 years and still can't get her schedule for his lakorn, I'd really sympathize with him and his family.

Anyways I'm so glad that Ch3 hired George Tadavarich as the photographer this year. It's about time they changed things up. Even based on the BTS we're getting, it's looking so so much better than previous yeas with Yai Amat and his corny concepts. Chom, Yaya, Taew and Mew look hawt! I wonder who Patricia will be paired with. I've noticed that in the past, she's been in the same month as Boy Pakorn, Ken Phuphoom, Nadech, Mario, James Ji, Bomb and James Ma. Basically all the top actors of the Channel minus Bomb lol.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Yay new calendar!
Love all of them especially Ken and Chompoo, Mario and JJ, Mew and Taew together!
Can anyone outside Thailand order this calendar? I hope it is possible to be shipped here in the Philippines. I would love to order. :)

Another thing, I hope next time daras will be paired with those who they aren't working with yet so it will be refreshing. :)

Yes, you can order this outside of Thailand on ethaicd if they have them in stock when the calendar releases. They ship worldwide but they have only a set amount, so it's a first come first serve basis. (They carry both the desktop and wall-size calendar).

I see, this makes more sense then.

sarNie Adult
Yay new calendar!

Hi my Kababayan! I ordered the 2016 Calendar through eThaiCD so I am guessing the 2017 calendar will be available there too.

aymieluvsyu637

sarNie Adult
Yay new calendar!

They usually sell them on ethaicd.com :) Opps sorry, someone already replied.

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
44 Actors/Actress with two sets of wall and two sets for desktop.

credit Pantip - Thai Forum BEC CH3

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
So it looks like Mint is paired with Margie? Alright sure better them than a p'ek I don't like lol. Hope we will get more BTS and HD photos soon!