BROOKLYN CENTER HMONG MAN WANTED

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
*************DON'T KNOW IF THIS IS TRUE.. I LIVE IN CALIFORNIA... BUT YEAH.... ****************

Brooklyn Center Man Wanted for Wife's Murder
Charges indicate he killed Youa Vang Her with a hammer
Last Edited: Wednesday, 18 Jun 2008, 7:25 PM CDT
Created: Wednesday, 18 Jun 2008, 5:53 PM CDT

BROOKLYN CENTER, Minn. – Brooklyn Center Police are requesting the public’s help in locating 41-year-old Ger Xiong, a man suspected of killing his wife. Xiong has been missing since June 10, and is wanted for second degree murder.

On June 10 around 11:15 a.m., officers responded to a Brooklyn Center residence on reports of a homicide. Police found the body of a female victim lying in a pool of blood, her adult son sobbing beside her. The victim’s 5-year-old son was also home at the time.

The victim has been identified as 39-year-old Youa Vang Her.

The victim’s son told police when he left for school his mother was alive and sleeping, and her husband, Ger Xiong, was also home.

A police investigation found a bloody claw hammer in the bedroom under a pile of clothing. A handwritten note was found next to the body, the handwriting identified as Xiong’s. The note was written in Hmong and translated. He wrote that his life was “not good� and that there “is not love� and that he “was going to be done today.�

The family of Xiong told police the couple had been arguing the day of the murder, and that money had been the topic of many past arguments.

At one point, Her sought for an order of protection against Xiong, but later changed her mind.

The Hennepin County Medical Examiner found wounds consistent with being hit with a claw hammer. It appears that Her was hit in the head with the claw-end of the hammer 12 times.

Vang Her’s 5-year-old son told police Xiong “hurt� his mother, and she had blood on her hands.

Xiong’s car, wallet, identification and cash were left in the home. No one has had any contact with the Xiong since the day of the murder. Brooklyn Park Police are asking for the public’s help in locating him.

Xiong has been charged with second degree murder.

Ger Xiong
5’4�, 150 lbs
Last seen wearing a blue t-shirt and gray shorts

Tiplline: 763-569-3333

cecilia

Staff member
wow. more murder too ? ..
so many ppl commiting crimes ..

and its' money and trust/love :( ..

this is why i don't want to be too attach to the other half.
too scary, dont' want to get kill for something that's not worth over ..

mysuper_girlfriend

sarNie Juvenile
damn hmong people...just keep killing until all the hmongs are gone...kill kill kill kill....whats up with hmong guys killing their wife? man! get to reality...you ain't gonna escape like how it was in thailand and laos you fucken shit face!!

mai92

sarNie Adult
R.I.P.

i will never marry because of this situation, what if my husband decides to kill me later on when i'm old?...
i scared ....
anywaze hmong peeps should stop this or else the won't be alive when dooms day comes..
:( sadness!!!!

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
this was reported on that one hmong tv show that comes on cable...
(it's very poor quality.. and it consists of false information)
ahaha...
my parents were watching it earlier tonight... and i walked by the tv and seen the report...

kellylis

sarNie Hatchling
this really sucks because the guy is my cousin's uncle

xaxab

sarNie Egg
Jun 27, 2008 1:21 pm
Wanted For Wife's Murder Found Dead

Man Wanted For Wife's Murder Found Dead
BROOKLYN CENTER, Minn. (WCCO) ― A Brooklyn Center, Minn. man, who was charged with murder for the June 10 death of his wife, was found dead in a nearby park Thursday evening.

Two teenagers found the body of Ger Xiong, 41, hanging in a tree at the Palmer Lake Environmental Area. On Friday, the Hennepin County Medical Examiner ruled Xiong's death as suicide.

Xiong hadn't been seen since June 10, the same day his wife's body was found inside the couple's Brooklyn Center home in a pool of blood.

The medical examiner said Youa Her, 41, had been killed with a hammer.

Prosecutors charged Xiong with second-degree murder about a week after Her's body was found. The criminal complaint said Xiong left behind a note saying his life was not good and he was "going to be done today".

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
my siblings, me and my mom were just talking about it :( so sad for the mother. i don't know what happend between them but its scary. its creepy the husbands has the same name and last name as my best guy friend O_O creepy!

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
my siblings, me and my mom were just talking about it :( so sad for the mother. i don't know what happend between them but its scary. its creepy the husbands has the same name and last name as my best guy friend O_O creepy!

lol.
my older sister's bf name is ger xiong.
i was teasing her about this..
but yeah. this shiet is still scary.

mysuper_girlfriend

sarNie Juvenile
Jun 27, 2008 1:21 pm
Wanted For Wife's Murder Found Dead
Man Wanted For Wife's Murder Found Dead
BROOKLYN CENTER, Minn. (WCCO) ― A Brooklyn Center, Minn. man, who was charged with murder for the June 10 death of his wife, was found dead in a nearby park Thursday evening.

Two teenagers found the body of Ger Xiong, 41, hanging in a tree at the Palmer Lake Environmental Area. On Friday, the Hennepin County Medical Examiner ruled Xiong's death as suicide.

Xiong hadn't been seen since June 10, the same day his wife's body was found inside the couple's Brooklyn Center home in a pool of blood.

The medical examiner said Youa Her, 41, had been killed with a hammer.

Prosecutors charged Xiong with second-degree murder about a week after Her's body was found. The criminal complaint said Xiong left behind a note saying his life was not good and he was "going to be done today".

what a great way to end your useless life...

mly

sarNie Hatchling
They have already found his body. He hanged himself on a tree. Here's the news on it:

Their mother slain, 7 kids are told their father, a suspect, is dead
http://www.startribune.com/local/north/22013844.html

At You Her's funeral, her children learned their father hanged himself after he was charged with her killing at their Brooklyn Center home.

More than two weeks ago, seven children lost their mother, who was beaten to death. While attending her funeral Friday, an officer told them that their father, who had been charged with killing her, had been found dead in a suicide near their Brooklyn Center home.

The children, ages 5 to 22, have been staying with an uncle's family in Minneapolis since June 10, when police found You Her, 39, slain with a claw hammer in their home.

Her husband, Ger Xiong, 41, was charged with second-degree murder in her death. He left a note in Hmong for relatives in their home saying his life was "not good," without love and that he "was going to be done today," said charges filed in Hennepin County District Court.

His body was found hanging in a tree Thursday evening in Brooklyn Center's Palmer Lake Park by two teenage boys. His death was a suicide by hanging, the Hennepin County medical examiner's office ruled Friday.

"They had mixed emotions," detective Garett Flesland said Friday after informing the children that their father's body had been found. "There was some release in knowing the final outcome. They still cared about him. There was a bit of shock."

The couple's 5-year-old son was the only child home when Her was killed June 10. The others were in school. The boy later told authorities that Xiong hurt Her. The 22-year-old found his mother when he came home from technical school, saw Xiong's note and called police about noon.

Police also found a bloody claw hammer under a pile of clothing in a bedroom. Family members told investigators that the couple had argued the day of the killing. Her previously had sought a protective order against Xiong but changed her mind, according to court documents.

An autopsy by the Hennepin County medical examiner's office found 12 wounds on Her's head consistent with having been beaten with a claw hammer.