Bromance in lakorns

fun

Expired Sarnie
It is rare to have a lakorn were bromance is as touching and epic as in Kdramaland. Cases such as Bridal Mask, Gentleman's Dignity (there's actually two groups, the older ajusshi and the high schooler), and SungkyunKwan Scandal.

In lakorn I can only come up with Juthathep series. Khun Ronnaphi with all his brother especially Khun Chai Rachanon and Khun Chat. 3NNT didn't come out as epic, it's more of behind the scene bromance. The same can be applied to 4HJHKK with the BTS. 

Topping off my list are the Adisuan brothers. Lol. They never fail to make me laugh and cry. By far, the best bromance I've ever seen onscreen.
Then, the three golden men: Kritchai (Mark), Wacharawat (Boy), and Teetat (Ken).
Finally, the five Jutathep lions.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Saao 5 (ch7), the "brothers" were really close. There was Eak Rungsiroj, Arnus, Pai Patit, Nam Rapeepat, & Note. Season 1 was the best.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I was kind of wanting to see if there's a bromance that I can ship that is non related in the lakorn. 

fun

Expired Sarnie
Most of the bromance mentioned, the men are relatives. I haven't found a lakorn were I want to ship two male characters LOL

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
fun said:
Most of the bromance mentioned, the men are relatives. I haven't found a lakorn were I want to ship two male characters LOL

Oh yeah, that's so true. The guys in Sixth Sense aren't related ^__^

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
i love bromance, first and only ones that popped up are the adisun brothers

also looking for bromance that are similar to the boys in 'dead poets society' 

aymieluvsyu637

sarNie Adult
Gun, Tono, & Son in Reuan Pae as bestfriends
Por & Chakrit in Sai See Plerng as friends

Let's bring this topic back to live..
Definitely Thap (Toey), Sang (Punjan), & Khap (Phet) in Bang Rajun as bestfriends. They're all hotties too ^_^