Britney Spears sister is pregnant

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Any one hear that Britney Spears sister is pregnant and she only 16 year old. :eek:

I was watching TMZ last night and they report saiying that....

dfemc

sarNie Adult
okay relieved from my momentary racist critique, hahaha.... well, hopefully she wanted the baby. and if it's an accident, she better get it straightened out. money and celebrity momas.... babies are a fashion statement these days *sigh* :lol:

wah?? i thought this was just a rumor like Miley Cyrus. >.<"
goshness kids these day are getting preagnant here and there.
they need to control their hormones. >:[

Liberty

sarNie Adult
The father's her long time boyfriend who's 19!
Okay, how could someone have not red flagged that? She's 16, a minor, he's 19, legally an adult. That's ILLEGAL.
I read that they met at church, did her mom not think it was at all inappropriate for her 16 year old daughter to be dating a 19 year old guy?
I mean, Jamie Lynn seems more mature and stable than her older sister but still, someone should have said something.

Well, at least she owned up to it and taking responsibility. She has her own show, so it's not like she won't have the money to raise her child but you would've thought she'd at least know a little about safe sex.

Kina

Dubsteppin'
What kid doesn't know about safe sex these days? It's just that everyone is having sex at an early age these days. adolescents are not quite that smart when having to make life decisions, and clearly, the Spears family is not the best example of a mentor.

Stop being surprised at her pregnancy (whether it was accidental or not, who knows) and start accepting that it's how it is nowadays.

Well, Jamie, at the very least, you have the money to take care of your own baby, baby. But perhaps you'll be a 'better mother' than your older sister, eh?

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
it seems as if she wanted the baby....i heard about the way she broke the news to her mother..and how her mother wan't able to say anything.

ChenrukNote

Goddess
lol obviously she's proud or else why would she accept a large sum (but little compared to what other stars got) of money to expose her story to the press?

mokka

sarNie Adult
I'm surprised, when I first heard the news ages ago, i thought it was a joke.. but when i saw it on the magazine cover, dang...
i thought at least she won't be as mess up at britney...

but i think she'll be a good mom to her child...

soupansa

sarNie Hatchling
rumors that Casey (her bf) and Jamie aren't together anymore and he might not be the baby and they said its' his because the guy who can actually be the babydaddy is MUCH older than Casey and Jamie.

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
i cant believe she's pregnant. she's only 16!! oh my~

and she sold her story for 4 million.. WTF.. anything for money, for realz. money is POWERFUL!

*Ice*

sarNie Adult
thats like me gettin pregnant im 16 ha age dnt matter really if its love i guess its her life buh it a it young buh i guess they got tha money to look after a baby ha

fun

Expired Sarnie
The father's her long time boyfriend who's 19!
Okay, how could someone have not red flagged that? She's 16, a minor, he's 19, legally an adult. That's ILLEGAL.
I read that they met at church, did her mom not think it was at all inappropriate for her 16 year old daughter to be dating a 19 year old guy?
I am not saying you are wrong but it brought back memories when I was a freshmen in high school: a 14 year old girl dating a 17 year old boy was approved, but when he turn 19, the family sued him.

Here is the other story-a 23 women dating a 52 year old man. There is a 29 years difference compare to 3 years difference from the 3 years couple.

Does it make any sense?

This was a tricky question. My English teacher killed me on this and all other students too. Now, now, there is no right or wrong answer. Just think about it again.

d2bnarak

sarNie Hatchling
heard da soem here..though she's coming out to the public that she is pregnant and wantst o raise the kid...n even told da public that "19 was too young to be getting pregnant..." and she express that teens should wait for sex..

natty

Chubs
lol and the funny part is.. i bet some of sw members here do know or related to someone who got pregnant at 16 or younger.. so what is the difference?