BRIDE Vol.29 no.1 January 2014

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
This is a beautiful shoot. Sririta is beautiful in Thai clothes. Pat and Toey look really good together. They really match, I really like the shoot, my favorite is the second pic, so beautiful and they looks like a real life newlywed couple. I hope they pair up someday in the future. This shoot is just beautiful and breathtaking. Toey looks really good when he cleans up. 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
i am rooting for a lakorn Toey pairing with Pat too since now she's stuck with Son Yuke 

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
@Alice, I know right? Nothing against Son, I love the guy, but to be honest, he's not the strongest actor. All of his roles has been the same, the only one that was a bit different was his character in HJRP. Toey on the other hand, in my opinion, is a better actor than Son, even though he is still very new. I didn't find him attractive at first, but this photo shoot just wowed me. I really hope to see Nong Pat to pair up with Toey. They would make a cute couple.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Rita look good in Thai Traditional clothing and Toey and Pat look great too...thanks

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
Pat's smile is not the best one out there, but it's a very sweet smile. And wowie! This Toey guy is handsome! :faint: :drools: He and Pat...look great together!!! :thumbsup: Love their couple pictures! Pat looks very beautiful in this shoot. As for Rita...it's nothing new. :lol: I still like her shoot, but it's not her best. She's still a beauty in Thai traditional clothing though. :wub: