::Brenda Song::

rainie_vang

sarNie Juvenile
i agree. anyways... she's not even 100% hmong. if she thinks she's too good to show her face to the hmong community... i could care less. remember... she claims to be Korean.. KOREAN? last i heard you weren't even 1% korean...WTF? if i were korean... i would be embarrass...
Is that a rumor? The last time I watched a YouTube Clip of her, she claimed that her nationality is Hmong, and she even spelled it out and said it in Hmong as well as in English.

nerine

sarNie Egg
I heard that she doesn't even claim herself as Hmong that is why her she spelled her last name as Song instead of Xiong. It's messed up of her but oh well, like I'm a fan of her. I hate people who ditched their own kinds and didn't even claim to be their kinds. Hmong people don't really support her because of this. She thinks she is beyond all Hmong people in career, bullshit!

Well for her fans, I am very sorry... but I really don't really care about her just thought to share my opinions.

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
Brenda is not the only Hmong that i know that goes by Song instead of Xiong.
I have friends with last name Song too. I believe that Brenda did not change her
last name to Song. :) It's the same as Xiong.

Muddie Murda

smile...
I like how all the "I heard" becomes "facts" in their mind. Seriously. You guys complain about too much gossip, but you guys love to absorb it as facts! I say, don't believe in anything unless you heard it from Miss Song herself.

rainie_vang

sarNie Juvenile
First of all, Brenda did not change her
last name... her grandparents did.
Second of all, if I was that famous,
I wouldn't be seen in regular places either.