::Brenda Song::

*__*

sarNie Egg
funny, nobody is talking crap about the girl..
my opinion i don't support her-very happy for her to make it there
just hope one day she would try to contribute some of her time to let her
half people see her.

that's not even crap talking-you peoples take things TOO seriously =)

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
well, because she doesn't have crap photos like sum people...if she do then we might talk crap about her...but so far she's a pretty good gal....

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
'ermms. I don't like her singing voice but maybe she'll improve. I give her props for trying though(;

Why does one of her song say FOR JESSE MCCARTNEY?? Does she have a crush on him or whaaat?! lol :p

ddawbb

sarNie Adult
come on people. get real.
What is there to support in the Hmong community?
It's not like she should go to elementary schools and give out autographs and take pictures with little kids and promote education.. it's kinda stupid isn't it?
buying a $7 plate of chicken and sticky rice isn't going to make a food stall at the new year richer.. Standing at a booth selling cds and dvds doesn't really support the Hmong community either..
Even if she were to donate lots of money to support the new year or to support any Hmong organization such as Vang Pao stuff would even help the community.. it would be more like trying to get away from tax cuts and just get get more 'fame'... So wouldn't it be better to just live life the way she is living it now..

lady_sati

sarNie Adult
showing her face to the hmong community would be nice
^^^^ agree.
i have nothing against her but i feel like she should show her face more.
even a hi would be okay.
she is a hmong actress who actually made it somewhere,
she should come and show the younger ones that they can dream, etc too.
not hide with her fame and money with the name of being hmong but doing nothing hmong.

mystik_woman

sarNie Egg
^^^^ agree.
i have nothing against her but i feel like she should show her face more.
even a hi would be okay.
she is a hmong actress who actually made it somewhere,
she should come and show the younger ones that they can dream, etc too.
not hide with her fame and money with the name of being hmong but doing nothing hmong.
sometimes it be nice to do that...but hmong kids these days are really not supportive...i prefer her not to do so and agree that she should stay away to not get involved w/ hmong issue. hmong people don't know how to talk right they can bring her fame down.

even if she comes to hold a press conference i doubt the youngers would be like...yeah whatever...ur not my mother. seriously i've seen it too. i do feel sorry.

bebe

sarNie Hatchling
BE NICE GUYS...DIDN'T SOMEONE SAY HER MOM WAS THAI-AMERICAN...MAYBE SHE WAS RAISED DIFFERENTLY THEN US FULL OR MORE TRADITION PEPS...I THINK JUST WEAR SHE IS AT IN HER CAREER ITS JUST NOT TIME FOR HER TO DO SOME OF THE THINGS PEOPLE WANT HER TO DO....I DON'T JUST MY OPINION

I USED TO NOT LIKE HER BUT HECK IF I WAS IN HER SHOES I MIGHT OF DONE SOME OF THE SAME THINGS....W/OUT THINKING ITS BAD...LIKE CHANGING HER LAST NAME IN THE ENTERTAINMENT BIZ ALMOST EVERYONE HAS DONE IT...

kellylis

sarNie Hatchling
BE NICE GUYS...DIDN'T SOMEONE SAY HER MOM WAS THAI-AMERICAN...MAYBE SHE WAS RAISED DIFFERENTLY THEN US FULL OR MORE TRADITION PEPS...I THINK JUST WEAR SHE IS AT IN HER CAREER ITS JUST NOT TIME FOR HER TO DO SOME OF THE THINGS PEOPLE WANT HER TO DO....I DON'T JUST MY OPINION

I USED TO NOT LIKE HER BUT HECK IF I WAS IN HER SHOES I MIGHT OF DONE SOME OF THE SAME THINGS....W/OUT THINKING ITS BAD...LIKE CHANGING HER LAST NAME IN THE ENTERTAINMENT BIZ ALMOST EVERYONE HAS DONE IT...
I agree on this part...

stephanie

sarNie Adult
so have ANYONE seen her at ANY hmong new years? have she EVEN been to one? have she EVEN took picturesin hmong clothes?

genn04

sarNie Hatchling
hey, i'm also a big fan of Brenda Song too. Isn't she's way awesome...she so funny in suite life of zack and cody...hope i have disney channel so i can watch life on deck...loving her closet, oh GOD! yeah...just to clear some of things out for what she post up at her myspace...

espicially............NO.4 - She CONFIRMED it she is HMONG and she's darn happy OK!!!
dedicated to those who are damn unhappy about who this girl is...ya need to pay attention to her, herself more than just rumors!

Thank you all
Current mood: cheerful

Hey Everyone!!!

It's been quite some time since I've checked my site, and I'm very sorry for it taking so long for me to accept all of your friend requests! There is a load of messages in my inbox, over 300 pages worth! I'm trying to read as many of them as I can, but to be fair I don't think I will be able to respond to any of them. But do not fear, I promise I will read as many as I can!!

Anyway, I just wanted to say thank you to all you guys, my fans, my friends, and my family, for really being there for me. You all mean so much to me, and I am so greatful to have amazing fans like you!!

So I would like to take this time to clear up some rumors that are floating around:

1.) Yes, my mother has breast cancer, but she has ungergo surgery and some treatment and she is doing so much better.

2.) No, I do not have plans to leave Disney. They have been so good to me, but maybe some day in the future I will do something outside of my Disney family, just not any time soon.

3.) Yes, this may very well be the last season of The Suite Life, but who knows! If we continue to have this much fun, it will continue to grow and last as long as we can get it to!

4.) Yes, I am Hmong! I think that's the biggest confusion that is going around right now. I am indeed Hmong, and darn proud of it! =P

5.) No, I am not dating Kyle Massey, we are just very close friends. I am also not dating Ricky Ullman. Currently, I am single!

And finally, of course I am the real Brenda Song on myspace.com. I may not go on it everyday, and no, I do not have personal photos on here to prove it, but I think I have made myself clear that last time I looked in the mirror, I am indeed Brenda! And come on, if I put up personal photos, everyone would just steal them and claim them their own. So i don't want to risk that.

Thank you again to all my fans,

I love you!

<3 Bren

*NOTE* got this ---> RIGHT HERE <--- off her official myspace , so what'chu talkin about...now this is the real her. She confirmed it herself in one of her interviews ::

genn04

sarNie Hatchling
forgot something...wish i can go way back on my bulletin board just before we had the Hmong New Year...i met Brenda Song online and she had post this open discussing bulletin to chat with all her fans...and i was there right on time where she is still in the set of shooting Life on Deck...but with her 30 min break she came on and answer some of fans question...yeah so i asked her if she be coming down for the Hmong New Year...she said she will love too...but because of her very busy schedule and shootings she won't make it , but she will be going home to celebrate with her families. I am proud of her!

Sometimes its just too hard to show yourself to others who u are...especially when you are in the entertainment industry like DISNEY or HOLLYWOOD...there's barely any HMONG there, so why would you go around reminding everyone you are HMONG. You get the point! What a hard life i can see. But if you were in her situation u wouldn't know what to start off with too.

mystik_woman

sarNie Egg
Teen queen, Brenda Song & Rob Pattinson: Set to Appear Nude!

Teen icons, Brenda Song and Rob Pattinson are set to appear semi-nude in their new indie film, "Burning Star".

The film is about a young adult couple who are struggling emotionally an insider has spilled that there will be a semi-nude scene. The two teen sensations may not complete the film, due to their commitments to other projects.

Song recently told me in a seedy bar: "I am very excited about my new projects, I have a new feature film called Boogie Town in which I play a mature complex character. The film is pretty serious and I am just excited about doing a whole new thing. I play Natalia who is the female lead, she falls in love with her brother's rival, and the two become a modern day Romeo and Juliet. The plot is very serious and exciting.

"I also have a indie film coming up, with Rob Pattinson. I love Rob I met him at the Twilight L.A. premiere and we have been friends ever since. The film is very dark, the character I will be playing is more darker and serious than the characters that I have played before. We are still in talks of it, nothing is clearly set in stone. Because Rob has New Moon coming up and it may take more than just 3 months to shoot, and I have Boogie Town and the producers are changing the shooting times. We'll see what happens."

Pattinson recently said, "The Burning Star film isn't set in stone yet. The semi-nude scene is just in talks. We will see how everything goes with New Moon and all, and then I will see how the scenes in Burning Star will go. Brad Pitt is set to produce Burning Star so this will be an amazing experience, for both me and Brenda, who hasn't done any serious roles in a while now. So she is excited about working on a serious project."

Credited Source: Wikionews
Another Realated Source