Brenda Song is pregnant

lovena

sarNie Hatchling
http://wonderwall.msn.com/movies/brenda-song-and-trace-cyrus-expecting-14625.gallery?gt1=28135

AsianLicious

sarNie Egg
oh snap i'm soo jealous, :whatever: i knew she was going to end up with a white guy though, its obvious but I must accept she is not the only asian with a white guy... sigh it is how it is. sorry if this offend anybody but i dont mean to just wanted to express my thoughts

neena

sarNie Adult
ew...he's so ugly...fugly...she has very bad taste in men...i would go for a more classier looking white guy...i give it a yr...

memelee

sarNie Egg
I disagreed, Trace Cyrus is not ugly. He just need to cut his hair and of course Brenda will not stick with a Hmong guy. She worked with meska, kaydoo, mae and etc ever since she was a kid. She's going to go for another race. It's not a surprise that she chose a white guy and that she's pregnant. Whether Brenda marries Trace Cyrus or whoever she does in the future, celebrity relationships/marriages never last anyway. so let's not make a big deal. She is not the first celebrity or Hmong girl to get pregnant, although she is the first hmong american celebrity to get pregnant, for, she is the only one. show respect and congratulate her. she's going to have a cute baby. white and asian is always cute. :)

kellylis

sarNie Hatchling
I disagreed, Trace Cyrus is not ugly. He just need to cut his hair and of course Brenda will not stick with a Hmong guy. She worked with meska, kaydoo, mae and etc ever since she was a kid. She's going to go for another race. It's not a surprise that she chose a white guy and that she's pregnant. Whether Brenda marries Trace Cyrus or whoever she does in the future, celebrity relationships/marriages never last anyway. so let's not make a big deal. She is not the first celebrity or Hmong girl to get pregnant, although she is the first hmong american celebrity to get pregnant, for, she is the only one. show respect and congratulate her. she's going to have a cute baby. white and asian is always cute. :)
what you said is true but its just that shes kinda like a role model and a lot of young hmong girls does look up to her too...
so to me, it was just kind of like... a little disappointed because of the status that she has and stuff, and she goes and get pregnant... at least marry the guy then get pregnant...

fun

Expired Sarnie
Haha Disney Channel had never really produced a good role model. Go figure. Who says she has to be with a Hmong guy? Yeah, she could have looked into someone more appealing to the eyes but who cares who she gets a baby with, it ain't you right.

memelee

sarNie Egg
what you said is true but its just that shes kinda like a role model and a lot of young hmong girls does look up to her too...
so to me, it was just kind of like... a little disappointed because of the status that she has and stuff, and she goes and get pregnant... at least marry the guy then get pregnant...
Yes it's understandable but again, whoever see Brenda as a role model. they will grow out of it and when they become an adult. no matter how good their next role model is. They will make their own decision at the end. Never look up to anyone, especially celebrities because when they fail. You fail. disappointment.

About the pregnancy, she's not the only one to get pregnant before marriage so no biggie. Honestly, she's been in the Entertainment Industry ever since she was 6. She left to be an American a long time ago.

pinkdisney32

sarNie Oldmaid
OMFG!!!!!!!!! Why TRACE??? He's so like ugh....Brenda you can do sooooooo muuuucchhhh betteeerrrr than this!!!!

neena

sarNie Adult
i don't care who she gets pregnant from its just i would have thought she would go for someone different...she's such a pretty girl and...yeah trace...he's not appealing to the eyes. just my opinion. i don't follow hollywood star relationships anymore because i been too use to any celeb NOT getting each other so i don't trust hollywood relationships.