Break-up's

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
i'm the evil one can i take this and write a fanfiction???? hehe okay okay i wont nah. Hey break up dont mean break off. Come on be friends. Long lasting... Muddie i would ask you out but well I'm taken by my bf.

Reagan

sarNie Adult
they probly going to make up and get back together and alot of people will know of them, gossip or what not and they'll be more well known amongst the 2000 sarn members, right st_nba? haha

noungning

Heartless
sarN said:
o'my bad ..*ahem* as the admin i should try to patch thing up den add fuel to fire ! my bad ! ... hummm it ok to break up cuz there are plenty of fishes in the sea so next time take ur time and use a fishing pole cuz if u rush and use the net ... believe me u never know wat u can get .. ok :lmao:
[post="121855"][/post]​
lol yeah they need an electricity pole to hold on to those tough fishes man... especially those eels that like to swim away through the holes in those nets.

Nameless said:
thanks for the advice sarN. Unfortunately, I was the lone CRAB that was tryin' to hide under the rock, when this person stepped on me and nearly killed me, and then she felt sorry for me so she took me home and fixed me up. But now I realized how fish-driven she is. she don't like crabs. she likes the big fishes. the sharks and the whales. she only likes the big ones. the big GAY ones.

now my story is over.
[post="121866"][/post]​
gosh marc, why must you compare yourself to a crab, it just doesn't sound swell... how about a shrimp?

Wai Wai Noodles said:
LOL...I'm sure the "other" 2,000 + members didnt either

Ning, dont you ever do me like this! :p I love you! :wub:

Sarn, you should not be a counselor :lol: especially, if dealing with relationship!

Muddie and Nameless, I hope you guys kiss and make up...SOON! B)

On a serious note:

Let this be a lesson learned and test whether you two are actually "meant" to be and maybe help you guys realize the significance of one another.

That special someone is getting harder and harder to find these days...I need a longer fishing pole, Sarn :D
[post="121875"][/post]​
aww i love you too wai wai... my noodles of joy :p :wub:

Reagan said:
they probly going to make up and get back together and alot of people will know of them, gossip or what not and they'll be more well known amongst the 2000 sarn members, right st_nba? haha
[post="121888"][/post]​
lol ray... stop being jealous will you hahahahah.... :p

Liberty

sarNie Adult
Wow was that for real?
Or is this some sort of role playing game?

Quarter

Tell me about it.
^dude im about to ask the same thing. but i always thought nameless was a girl. everyone is hooking up in sarnworld. i should too, or maybe.

rukD2B

Bai Yang [♥] Fong T. Xiong
LOLs. This is so a publicity stunt. (LOL @ Reagan)

You two would never break up. LOLs. Losers. ;)

marduk

Sarnie Clown!
I have the solution for all. Just look at this pic. It just takes a picture to patch up a relationship. I mean, if these monkeys can love each other, so can we.

Lionheart

sarNie Egg
You're very immature Azngurlo. Posting this kind of nonsense on the Internet proves it.

Get over it, you guys broke up. No point in announcing to the entire Sarnworld community. Unless you have some other agenda. Grow up and move on to another penis. Find another cowboy to YeeeeeHaw to.

Nameless

N i n j a
You're very immature Azngurlo. Posting this kind of nonsense on the Internet proves it.

Get over it, you guys broke up. No point in announcing to the entire Sarnworld community. Unless you have some other agenda. Grow up and move on to another penis. Find another cowboy to YeeeeeHaw to.
lol @ you, Lionheart. i'm chokin' on my saliva.

anyway, mud might be immature, i still love her.

AND WHY THE HELL IS THIS THREAD POPPIN' UP!!? WHERE THE HELL ARE THE MODS? DELETE IT, DELETE IT RIGHT NOW!!

JUST KIDDIN'.

Muddie Murda

smile...

Thank you! ^_^ I love my immaturality! Makes me do what I want and say what I want =D such as making up fake words
But my namie loves me anyway! I know you jealous of it

marduk

Sarnie Clown!
lol @ you, Lionheart. i'm chokin' on my saliva.

anyway, mud might be immature, i still love her.

AND WHY THE HELL IS THIS THREAD POPPIN' UP!!? WHERE THE HELL ARE THE MODS? DELETE IT, DELETE IT RIGHT NOW!!
JUST KIDDIN'.
I want to make this thread pop up again.

rukD2B

Bai Yang [♥] Fong T. Xiong
Thank you! ^_^ I love my immaturality! Makes me do what I want and say what I want =D such as making up fake words
But my namie loves me anyway! I know you jealous of it

LOLs. Mud. I just love you.

Immaturity is very loved. It's most loved when it's the immaturity of those who know
how to act mature when it's time to be mature and how to act immature when it's
time to act immature. Muddie, my goddess, ROCK ON! ♥♥♥

Pee

sarNie Elites
hahah daddy and moma breaking up without telling me ? Then it's not for real :D <33