Boyfriend's EX is BACK

Muddie Murda

smile...
I personally think it wouldn't hurt to add her. Did they have a very very bad breakup or something? It's been a few years already, let it fly. Both obviously moved on to newer people. He has you, she has someone else. If there's anything you should worry about, it's him, not her. If things go bad, I'm pretty sure Myspace has this special button that lets you delete "friends" :D So in summary, I think you're just thinking too much. :) Nothing wrong with being friends. I don't know if you hate her because she's done something to you, but I loveeee being friends with my enemies. :)

noon_w

sarNie Egg
pretty[/i] sure Myspace has this special button that lets you delete "friends" :D So in summary, I think you're just thinking too much. :) Nothing wrong with being friends. I don't know if you hate her because she's done something to you, but I loveeee being friends with my enemies. :)
:rolleyes:

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
You aren't thinking to much. It's human's nature to feel the way you do. I would feel iffy too if my Hubby's ex wanted to come back into his life. Although I wouldn't really react, but I would honestly feel a bit weird. I don't think you should be worried because he didn't add her without telling you. If he had something to hide he wouldn't have told you. He's a good a ok guy in my book if he choose to tell you. That's pretty gutsy in my book lol. Telling your current bf/gf that your ex made contact with you. I think you handled it pretty well. Most people would have flipped out :lol:

What person wouldn't feel iffy? :lol: Tell meeeeeee. My girl once had some guy who really liked her as one of her buddies. It was fairly obvious the dude was into her, and he was even stalkin' my page. She eventually got rid of him, although I didn't say anything. But damn, I was relieved!

Did he accept the add?

noon_w

sarNie Egg
You aren't thinking to much. It's human's nature to feel the way you do. I would feel iffy too if my Hubby's ex wanted to come back into his life. Although I wouldn't really react, but I would honestly feel a bit weird. I don't think you should be worried because he didn't add her without telling you. If he had something to hide he wouldn't have told you. He's a good a ok guy in my book if he choose to tell you. That's pretty gutsy in my book lol. Telling your current bf/gf that your ex made contact with you. I think you handled it pretty well. Most people would have flipped out :lol:
Glad there are people who think and feel like me too. LOL I thought I was going out of my mind!! :lol:

What person wouldn't feel iffy? :lol: Tell meeeeeee. My girl once had some guy who really liked her as one of her buddies. It was fairly obvious the dude was into her, and he was even stalkin' my page. She eventually got rid of him, although I didn't say anything. But damn, I was relieved!

Did he accept the add?
:blink:

rukD2B

Bai Yang [♥] Fong T. Xiong
Honestly, I have those little insecurities too; I'm sure all girls have them someway somehow under some kind of circumstances. From what you've said, I don't think you need to worry. Why can't they be friends? I'm sure it'd be okay, as long as they don't re-kindle their old relationship from years ago. I think it's more of how they treat each other as friends that would need to have you worrying. If they're a bit too flirtatious then something would be fishy. But if they're just going to be casual friends who stay updated on each other's lives, it should be fine. I'm afraid of my boyfriend's ex coming back, but do what I do and try to put that feeling aside. If you don't, it's going to harm your relationship with your boyfriend. Just trust him, and don't grow any hostile feelings against his ex. Who knows, you two might become great friends one day. =)