Boy Pakorn New Updates

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Aahh, I haven't been active for a few days on here and there's already up to five pages of Boy Pakorn! Thank you Step, for always keeping this thread updated. Boy and Wanmai are so cute. He's such a father figure to her. I'm in love. Wanmai as in a new day. And that is exactly what Boy has given to her the moment he decided to adopt her. Boy is like her fairy god-father who has given her new hopes and Wanmai is also Boy's new day too. They are just too adorable. :)

Step

Mrs James Ma
Welcome bieluvr. I'm loving Boy more after knowing about him. He is such a good person :)
Bieluvr said:
Aahh, I haven't been active for a few days on here and there's already up to five pages of Boy Pakorn! Thank you Step, for always keeping this thread updated. Boy and Wanmai are so cute. He's such a father figure to her. I'm in love. Wanmai as in a new day. And that is exactly what Boy has given to her the moment he decided to adopt her. Boy is like her fairy god-father who has given her new hopes and Wanmai is also Boy's new day too. They are just too adorable. :)

Step

Mrs James Ma
6:46. I think he is talking about his FC
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xjxyAlbctLc

Step

Mrs James Ma
I'm sooooooooooo excited. Boy's new MV will release today yaaayyyyyyyyyyyyy  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
Awwwww, just found this thread for Boy and Boy only. Thanks for making this thread alive my dear Step.