Boy Pakorn, Margie Rasri, & Mark Prin (PRAEW vol. 34 no. 811 June 2013)

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
Ekk, I can't wait until the inside pictures are released! Margie is such a tease, posing with Mark instead of Boy. :tease: Hehe, I like her with both of them. :D And I suppose it's a beautiful change to see her more chummy with Mark on the cover instead of with Boy. :p Poor Boy almost looks like he was just pasted onto the cover with them. :lolyup: They all look amazing! Both Boy and Mark are suave, while Margie is beautiful and adorable like always. :wub: She looks stunning in yellow. I prefer a different hairstyle, but I love the type they chose for this shoot anyway. I adore their pose on the cover. Would love to see Mark and Margie pair up for a lakorn. :) Ok, the colors are kind of dull, but I still love how it turned out. Margie's eyes are uneven and that's not her best facial expression, but I still :heart: it. :wink:

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
HOLY-COW! Margie actually looks good for the first time. LOL Mark makes girls next to him look soooooooooooooooooooooo good. LMAO! HAHAHA. It's so true.  Bella, Preem and now Margie...Lol. He sure makes the girls cute next to him. lmbooooo!!!

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Omg tat is such a good cover...love da quote too "true story of us" tat got me crackin :loool:

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
oooowwwwaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.. what is this!!!!  I want a copy LOL!!!!! aiyahhhh <3<3

I love my Bargie.. but I've always wanted to see her with Mark too.. so this ain't bad :p  I guess it's a step closer for them pairing up hehe :3 .  I definitely can't wait to see the inside pics!

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
Updated. Added inside pictures, and one more credit. :)

Um, the inside pictures aren't that satisfying to me, but I still like the idea of these three together. :D Plus, the gorgeous cover makes up for it. The inside pictures are still adorable and beautiful, but I was hoping for a different concept of some kind. After all the inside pictures, this really isn't Margie's best look, but she still looks pretty and hawt with both boys. :drools: Poor Boy looks so lost and confused. :loool: Almost looks like he's annoyed with something. Could it be jealousy? Hehehe. My favorite inside pictures are Bargie's shot with just the two of them, Mark and Margie's first photo (the one in which Margie lays on the couch and Mark is looking at her), Mark's individual shot of him with the glasses, and the last individual shot of Boy.

I really like Boy's suave look, but if only he had smiled hehe. Mark is pretty handsome, and I just :heart: the ones of him with Margie. They seriously need to pair up some day. :D I wish they had posed differently for the last picture. Oh, well, they still look so darn good together. :yes:

babie_sara said:
OMG! Looove it! Can't wait to see Margie and Mark pairing up in a lakorn!

Agree!

-AyLove- said:
I can't wait to see the inside photos too!!! Margie you're holding the wrong person! Ha. 

:lolyup: :rofl: Right?

DaisyDukes* said:
HOLY-COW! Margie actually looks good for the first time. LOL Mark makes girls next to him look soooooooooooooooooooooo good. LMAO! HAHAHA. It's so true.  Bella, Preem and now Margie...Lol. He sure makes the girls cute next to him. lmbooooo!!!

Lol, Margie has always been beautiful in my eyes, but at least she looks good to you for once. :wink: Maybe he even makes Yaya look good to you? :lol2: Eh, but they still have no chemistry to me. :D

aikoden said:
oooowwwwaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.. what is this!!!!  I want a copy LOL!!!!! aiyahhhh <3<3

I love my Bargie.. but I've always wanted to see her with Mark too.. so this ain't bad :p  I guess it's a step closer for them pairing up hehe :3 .  I definitely can't wait to see the inside pics!

Aiko, I'm actually happy we got more of Mark and Margie than Bargie just for this shoot. :D Bargie will always have more photo shoots or events together. :wub: Since they are due for another lakorn hehe.

fantastic_27 said:
Margie n Mark look hell good, and them 3 seem like they can fit in a jealous lakorn together.

Who would you want for the pra'nangs? Since Bargie already had their chance(s), I'm rooting for Mark and Margie. ;) It would be nice to see these three in a lakorn together. Oh, but I think I prefer just Margie and Mark in their own lakorn for rite now. Bargie's chemistry may overshaodw any chemistry Margie and Mark have. :wink:

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Da inside pics are HOT!!! :spicy: :spicy: :drool: :drool:

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Love my man Mark! He's so fine!!! Love that last picture of him with Margie. 

Usually, Margie appears old looking for Mark's age and look but this concept they did her make up good.  Boy does look lost. Lol.

I still don't want to see Mark with Margie anytime soon yet because I want Mark with Taew, Bella, Preem first. :/

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
I demand a Margie & Mark lakorn! They look pretty good together....
Margie is freaking gorgeous here! Love the close up picture of her! Such a beauty~!