Boy Pakorn and Margie Rasri (SUDSAPDA vol. 30 no. 714 November 2012)

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
they sure do know how to tease me..
i saw margie or someone holding this mag on ig..
can't wait to see the insides :D

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
Oh, lordy, what a cover!!! :faint: It's intimate, sexy, inappropriate, revealing, beautiful; everything rolled into one: AWESOME!!! xD :wub:

Reason why I stated it's inappropriate it's because...look at where Margie placed her legs!!! :shock2: Whoa, that is...I'm speechless at her audacity! That doesn't mean I don't like it; I love it! :D Glad to see Bargie in another photo shoot even though they're not pairing up anytime soon. These two are so adorable! Love their photo shoot themes (Yadech's and Mteam's as well). All the pictures are adorable, and I just feel like blushing when seeing them intimate with each other like this. One of their best shoots ever!!! :thumbsup: (The only downside is that I don't really like Sudsapda's makeups and some of its themes; thank goodness this theme is normal! And good thing both Margie and Boy look awesome, whether individually or together!)

Even though I love all the pics, my favs have got to be the ones when they're super close together and when they're biting things... :cloud9: These pics rite here:

Boy looks so cute eating the chicken! Almost looks like he wasn't ready for the picture! :lmao: Hope this means that they will be pairing up again in the future. :beer:

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult
definitely photoshoot of the month and also my favorite shoot of bargie among all :D love that tattoos on margie, it's also have boy's name on the other hand

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
definitely photoshoot of the month and also my favorite shoot of bargie among all :D love that tattoos on margie, it's also have boy's name on the other hand
Lol, the month hasn't even ended yet...it's still too early to tell for me. :lol2: Plenty of good magazine covers this month, like PRAEW's issue of Tik and Ken T. I don't know, I love this Bargie photo shoot, but I also love their WE photo shoot ("Disney/Fairytale" theme) as well... Ahh, they look good in all their shoots together! But this one is definitely the most intimate so far. :blush: The "tatoos" on Margie's hands and legs are a beautiful and sexy touch. :thumbsup:

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult
Lol, the month hasn't even ended yet...it's still too early to tell for me. :lol2: Plenty of good magazine covers this month, like PRAEW's issue of Tik and Ken T. I don't know, I love this Bargie photo shoot, but I also love their WE photo shoot ("Disney/Fairytale" theme) as well... Ahh, they look good in all their shoots together! But this one is definitely the most intimate so far. :blush: The "tatoos" on Margie's hands and legs are a beautiful and sexy touch. :thumbsup:
Ahahaha yes! Let's wait for Tik, Ken, and Aum's shoot :D