Boy Blinya

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
HuabNag said:
I don't know where you all from, but here in Fresno, I know one of the stores still have Mithi Mahut Sajun lakorn. I just rent this lakorn early in March. If anyone wants I could go and rent again for some of you. It is old, so they only have in VHS. :D
[post="24360"][/post]​

Hey i was wondering what lakorn is mithi mahut sajun? who starrs in it and what is it about? is it a lakorn with boy and au or something..since you guys are tlakinga bout it like that..and boi and au are together in real life or wussup? and is that their real son?

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
BaBeeLaiLai said:
Hey i was wondering what lakorn is mithi mahut sajun? who starrs in it and what is it about? is it a lakorn with boy and au or something..since you guys are tlakinga bout it like that..and boi and au are together in real life or wussup? and is that their real son?
[post="24874"][/post]​
Yep...He stars in there...And yep there together in real life...about there son what do you think lol....
:lol:

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
whoa!! hott!! but the girl.. is umm.. ummm.. umm not as pretty!! :rolleyes:

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
HuabNag said:
I don't know where you all from, but here in Fresno, I know one of the stores still have Mithi Mahut Sajun lakorn. I just rent this lakorn early in March. If anyone wants I could go and rent again for some of you. It is old, so they only have in VHS. :D
[post="24360"][/post]​
i would like to buy a copy as well, huabnag. could you please pm me with a price? i would really appreciate it. thank you so so much! :D

and oh! the girl with boy (above) is the girl that played the fifth chick in nang sibsong! lol

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
hmmm...are you sure....cuz i have some movies that some of those girls have been in...it's not boran lakornz, but still movies, nonetheless? lol unless you mean that they are new in boran lakorns. hehehe...then my bad, girl!

also, if i'm correct, that girl in the pic with boy (posted by sarn...above) is the same girl that played one of the "nang mai" (tree angels?...comparatively speaking) in yor praklin (the one with au thanamas). i can't really make out her face, but it sure looks like her.

do you think? or no? if i had seen the movie (the one with her and boy), i might be able to justify myself more clearly, by looking to see if her name matches the one in nang sibsong or yor praklin....but i haven't so please bare with me. LOL

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh..The Nang Maiy in Yor Pra Glin is Pookie...She was new in Nang 12...That was her first lakorn...That girl from Saladan isn't her still lol...

nida

sarNie Egg
hey..there sarn those pix that you put it in you reply is that a movie?boy play i have never seen that movie before is that like a rigular movie or is an boran movie..
and you said that is was called saradara just give me an reply back
thaks

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
nida said:
hey..there sarn those pix that you put it in you reply is that a movie?boy play i have never seen that movie before is that like a rigular movie or is an boran movie..
and you said that is was called saradara just give me an reply back
thaks
[post="26174"][/post]​
sara darab isnt a boran lakorn.. it was a regular lakorn.. i happen to have that lakorn to.. i watch it all the time..

it was about.. this tribe or village called Kla. They wanted indepent from the country or something like that. So their was like wars going one. Boy wasnt the pke he was like the pke soldier. The pke is ummm i forgot his name Likit?? and the nke is noos Nussaba.

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
ThanamasFanclub said:
Oh..The Nang Maiy in Yor Pra Glin is Pookie...She was new in Nang 12...That was her first lakorn...That girl from Saladan isn't her still lol...
[post="25789"][/post]​
haha...i'm sorry. it just really looked like her to me, but then again, i can't even make out her face all that clearly either so i shouldn't even say that.

you've actually seen the movie so you probably know more about it than i do. lol who am i to argue, right?

either way, my eyes are mostly on boy. he's hot! hahaha

**btw, i actually already responded to this, but it got erased due to the fews hours lost in the forum. so i'll just respond again. hehehe

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
lol..Thook you so funny..But yea Boy was the back up pra aek in this lakorn actually...But who cares if he's main pra aek or just back up..He's hot! That's all the matters lol...But I just wanna kick that girl out lol...

Vanida

Save World Save Life
hot hot boy brinya :wub: :w000t: but the girl has to go no offense she don't even look like thai please change the girl to Au :wub: :D

Vanida

Save World Save Life
ThanamasFanclub said:
Yea..please change the girl to Au...lol...
[post="28751"][/post]​
:lol: i wonder if she was still n'eak today hope not :wacko: omg thank god its Au who he really likes Boy u can find someone better then her to be your n'eak well Au was kind of young back then so maybe they don't even know each other yet :) anyways 2 more years boy brinya going to be marry i hope their theme wedding color is blue n white :wub: :D