Boy Blinya

kitkat

sarNie Elites
ThanamasFanclub said:
Noticed what? But anyways I still want to see Mithi Mahut Sajun.... :(
[post="18926"][/post]​
about boran magazines... they usually make for modern lakorns, not borans. <_< i still can't believe you havent see mithi mahut sajun? :eek: :(

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
TV Magazine used to make lakornpuenbarn magazines and the other magazines used to but now I don't why they don't...But I want to watch Mithi Mahut Sajun now...Damn...

kitkat

sarNie Elites
ThanamasFanclub said:
TV Magazine used to make lakornpuenbarn magazines and the other magazines used to but now I don't why they don't...But I want to watch Mithi Mahut Sajun now...Damn...
[post="19964"][/post]​
LOL yeah.. it's pretty actually enjoyable lakorn..since my mom rented it like 3 times already... i guess she really loves it very much.. :D

kitkat

sarNie Elites
yup you should rent it! =) i oudnt mind watching it again but i don't know if in ca, they still have it or not.. since people start to keep it without their permission... these people nowadays. <_<

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh...Well that's not all the pix anyways..I have the Tep 3 Reur Doo magazine...I wish I had all the lakornpuenbarn magazine...I remember there was a magazine of Glor Petch 7 See, Grai Tong, Bla Boo Tong and a whole bunch!! I hate it...I wish my daddy bought it....

Vanida

Save World Save Life
ThanamasFanclub said:
Oh...Well that's not all the pix anyways..I have the Tep 3 Reur Doo magazine...I wish I had all the lakornpuenbarn magazine...I remember there was a magazine of Glor Petch 7 See, Grai Tong, Bla Boo Tong and a whole bunch!! I hate it...I wish my daddy bought it....
[post="21441"][/post]​
u so funnny yea me too i would buy every magazine of Aom and boy supol stuipd people don't take pix of boran stars and lakornpuenbarn

kitkat

sarNie Elites
ThanamasFanclub said:
I don't care....I'll buy all of it...Even if it wasn't the star I like lol....
[post="21478"][/post]​
me too! haha i just love borans more than anything.. hehe

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Back to topic now lol....Hey..do you guys notice something about Boy....he's missing in Gula lol...I stopped watching but I noticed in the old parts that he was missing...(is it because he want to spend quality time with Au lol)

angie_thip

sarNie Adult
Vanida said:
u so funnny yea me too i would buy every magazine of Aom and boy supol stuipd people don't take pix of boran stars and lakornpuenbarn
[post="21466"][/post]​
vanida can you post up some picture of aom that you have please..

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
I don't know where you all from, but here in Fresno, I know one of the stores still have Mithi Mahut Sajun lakorn. I just rent this lakorn early in March. If anyone wants I could go and rent again for some of you. It is old, so they only have in VHS. :D

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
I will go to the store this weekend and rent the lakorn. I could just gIve to my cousin record and send you a copy. WHEN I FINISH I WILL LET YOU KNOW. :D