Boy Blinya

kitkat

sarNie Elites
ThanamasFanclub said:
Well I confused myself also with what I was asking you lol..it kinda don't make sense to me :unsure:
[post="14503"][/post]​
then i'm officially a retarded. :lol: :p

Vanida

Save World Save Life
ThanamasFanclub said:
Ok..Let's get back to the topic :lol:
[post="14590"][/post]​
what topic :lol: j/p i want to see Au and boy brinya lakorn together :wub:

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
We might! You know how I told you (I forgot what topic) on how they want to bring back Bla Boo Tong and re-make and putting Au as nang aek and nang raiy. Well the surprise pra aek might be (Drums Please) Boy Brinya! They want to put him and her together for this lakorn because it's a really big hit lakorn that time. So yup. We might see them together.

Vanida

Save World Save Life
ThanamasFanclub said:
We might! You know how I told you (I forgot what topic) on how they want to bring back Bla Boo Tong and re-make and putting Au as nang aek and nang raiy. Well the surprise pra aek might be (Drums Please) Boy Brinya! They want to put him and her together for this lakorn because it's a really big hit lakorn that time. So yup. We might see them together.
[post="14616"][/post]​
that's cool hope it for real i think this boran would be so popular if Au and Boy Brinya was in it couple too hopefully it's true :)

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Yea I know. They better do as they say and better do as the fans say. Before I burn down the company lol. I'm j.k. Well anyways I know! I think this version would be a bigger hit. It's like a return pra aek with his "Warn Jai" ya know. Anyways, it will definitely pull off. I'm cheer through out the whole lakorn.

kitkat

sarNie Elites
ThanamasFanclub said:
Yea I know. They better do as they say and better do as the fans say. Before I burn down the company lol. I'm j.k. Well anyways I know! I think this version would be a bigger hit. It's like a return pra aek with his "Warn Jai" ya know. Anyways, it will definitely pull off. I'm cheer through out the whole lakorn.
[post="14632"][/post]​
it should be! when will it air?

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Yep. I really like the old one but I think this one will knock it down a #. About it airing, they didn't even do it yet lol. It's just a "kroeng garn" ya know. But if they get the fans cheering and bla bla bla they will do it faster. Yea, it better be the same story line and same dressing to!

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
ThanamasFanclub said:
[post="14616"][/post]​
HUHHHHHHHH! OO OO! I HOPE! :blink: :D

jeanie

sarNie Adult
I didn't know he was in Honvichai Kawee (spelling?) and paired up w/the girl from Tepsin according to a thread on here. Anyone have pics or know what the story's about? Especially his role and his lover.

kitkat

sarNie Elites
ThanamasFanclub said:
Yep. I really like the old one but I think this one will knock it down a #. About it airing, they didn't even do it yet lol. It's just a "kroeng garn" ya know. But if they get the fans cheering and bla bla bla they will do it faster. Yea, it better be the same story line and same dressing to!
[post="14669"][/post]​
totally! :D

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Yep Thookatha! We all do. And yep, he was in Honwichai-Kawee also. He played as the oldest brother and Neung Mapis (the guy that was hooked on drugs and is in jail lol) was his brother. Both of them were the pra aek. I'll just tell you Boy's role. Well Boy is the most serious out of them 2 and he would always kill because he was a tiger but got transformed into human. His brother is a cow though. But anyways the "Ruresee" sent them off to live on there own and they have power and everything. There heart is in there sword. So anyways when they left they ran into these bad guys and they fought them. Which they won because they weren't human human and plus they learned a lot of power. Everyone thought it was wierd how they can beat up the older people when there only kids. So one day there was a giant that kept eating people at the nang aek's castle (Boy's nang aek) and they happened to pass by. The giant was making so much noise to the point where Kawee woke up but Honwichai (little Boy) was still dead alseep. So Kawee went out and killed the giant, the giant fell to the ground so hard that Honwichai on the other side that was still sleeping started rolling down and when he was rolling he grew up into Boy. Boy ran into his brother Kawee and Boy called him and his brother didn't know that Honwichai was actually his brother. But of course Kawee knew like after 5 mins lol. So anyways the farmers were so happy and Honwichai-Kawee got taken into the castle. The reward for killing the giant was to give his daughter to whoever that killed the giant. But Kawee didn't want her so he said he was going to give her to Honwichai. Honwichai said he didn't want her either. So the parents were like "That's wierd. How come no one want's our daughter you know." Well Boy doesn't like anyone and he wants to spend his time out in thw woods and so forth. But then the nang aek walks in and Honwichai-Kawee were still pushing her back and forth. The nang aek bowed down to him and he turned around and fell in love with her from her beauty.

Well that's how that couple met lol. I think it's nasty how Boy was only a little kid when the nang aek was like 18-19 lol. As for Bla Boo Tong, like I said it better be the same lol. Or else I will get mad for waiting so long but yet they change everything.

Dao

sarNie Egg
omg omg omg!!!! r u being serious! becuase if ur not im gonna be sooo mad! i hope they bring back blabutong and put boy & au in it again. boy not au i mean. au will do a great great job on it & boy would still be the best! the new version would be off da hook i tell u!

Boy_Au_Fan_4Eva

sarNie Egg
YOU'VE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT THAT THERE PLANNING ON DOING BLA BU TONG. THIS IS ONE OF MY ALL TIME FAVORITE LAKORN DURING THAT TIME. TILL THIS DAY I STILL LOVE IT. BOY WAS SO HOT IN THERE. STILL IS BUT DAMN HE WAS FINE. IT BETTER BE BOY+AU BECAUSE I WAS THINKING THE SAME. I WANTED THEM TO REDO THIS LAKORN AND HAVE BOY+AU IN IT. I THINK IT WILL BE REALLY POPULAR. PROBABLY EVEN MORE POPULAR THEN THE OLD VERSION. I HOPE THEY DO IT. I CAN'T WAIT NOW!