Boy Blinya

kitkat

sarNie Elites
are you serious? i don't remember seeing him in there... since i only watched it once.. sighhh should i watch it again.. nahhh

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
lol...I want to re-watch it again..But yet its a pretty boring lakorn lol...

kitkat

sarNie Elites
ThanamasFanclub said:
lol...I want to re-watch it again..But yet its a pretty boring lakorn lol...
[post="43559"][/post]​
that's why i said i watched it once. LOL i even fast forward throughout of the lakorn.. probably i missed that parts of boy in it. LOL

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Here's this topic made by someone in DIDA...It's kinda old now but anyways I just went back and found it...But anyways the topic is about Boy and Au having a lakorn out together and there's people in there cheering for them..So..I decided to post it up in here so that maybe if you guys wanted to you guys can go in there and make a comment about them being together...Well here's the link...

http://www.dida.tv/didaforum/index.php?topic=772.15

Vanida

Save World Save Life
ThanamasFanclub said:
Here's this topic made by someone in DIDA...It's kinda old now but anyways I just went back and found it...But anyways the topic is about Boy and Au having a lakorn out together and there's people in there cheering for them..So..I decided to post it up in here so that maybe if you guys wanted to you guys can go in there and make a comment about them being together...Well here's the link...
http://www.dida.tv/didaforum/index.php?topic=772.15
[post="56411"][/post]​

thanks for sharng ann :) yea au and boy might have a lakorn together :wub: :w000t:

amikaX

sarNie Hatchling
i guess hes ok.. think hes kute in sanoe noi reun kgam.. :D but now as he plays for fathers.. his good look is kinda fadin... NO OFFENSE... sorrie if hurtin anynes feelin.. especially tangmoe's veri sorrie.. :( but yea... he shuld play as pr'ek or pra'ek long...

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Huh...Tangmoe? Ok..I'm lost...Anyways..But no matter what he still looks good...Woot Woot!

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
BaBeeLaiLai said:
ANYWAYZ U GUYS...spreading the whole bro and sis thing evawhere now...lets keep that in the nang sib song thread..lolz...hahaha anywayz..but yeah you foegot that Boy also played in Dob Jed See Manee Jed Seng as well...! Damn he's sooo damnnn hot...i love him in Bla Boo Thong...he's sooo kute..he got the softes lookin face eva on a pra ek i have seen..hehehe...love him. anyone know any sites on him? please sure. thank you.
[post="6424"][/post]​

hey what lakorn is the picture that is posted with ur every post called????

gloria83

sarNie Adult
i think he is so hott...i've been looking for his lakorns everywhere...so hott!!!! he kinda reminds me of Sornram..

nAhn

sarNie Egg
i don;;t think that he should be the number broan actor because.... look, he;s old news... i mean, he's not a new actor, he's been acting for like more than 10 years... but if i th ink about it, he's way better than phone and james.. i don't really like phone and james.. they can't act.. but james is bettr than phone... gomin ruined phones' reputation.. ahh!! sroory guys, just wanted to say what i thought!!!