bow see champoo

flovley

sarNie Egg
does anyone know if chakrit and angie's lakorn, bow see champoo, came out in mayura yet? sorry i am a little late on release dates. thank you

khmerblue

sarNie Egg
I just finish this lakorn and the lakorn is very good. If anybody want the summary of the lakorn they can just ask?

Thiswunchick

sarNie Egg
im watching this at the moment...some pple are teelling me the ending sucks...i dunnoif i wanna watch it then see a sucky ending..what do yall think?

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
I'm watching Ep. 1 and it's pretty interesting but I've heard others have said that Chakrit was really mean to Angie and that he lost his aggressiveness towards the end or something...I'm not to sure myself...going to find out in a few days when I finish the series. Fill me in on how the ending goes...

Thiswunchick

sarNie Egg
right now im on part 12...its kinda geting me anoyed..uthink they finally liek each other...then someone has to go do soemthing stoopid and they haite each other agin...oh goshhh.... =]

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
Bow See Chompoo was a great lakorn! I liked the storyline. Chakrit and Angie portrayed their roles well. They're adorable. The ending was sweet...I would recommend watching it. :D

danielle

sarNie Hatchling
the only problem with the endind of this lakorn is the colouring, god i hate it, what is up with mayura anyways!!!

peaches

sarNie Elites
Wai Wai Noodles said:
Wasn't this lakorn uploaded somewhere in this forum? Anyone remember? I think it was dubbed in Cambodian also.
[post="51287"][/post]​
duh, it was me who upload it :p

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
LOL there you are...because I'm missing Eps. 3 and Eps. 7 til' end...you've deleted the links already?

peaches

sarNie Elites
Wai Wai Noodles said:
LOL there you are...because I'm missing Eps. 3 and Eps. 7 til' end...you've deleted the links already?
[post="51804"][/post]​
go to khmer forum under public download

st_nba

sarNie Juvenile
I didn't want to watch this lakorn at first because I had no idea who the Nek was. But I highly recommend this lakorn. Angie portrayed her character well and so does Chakrit. He should be use to playing a boss.

I wonder what he would act like when it is playing someone really poor.