Botun Greep Sood Tai(Tv Scene)

cecilia

Staff member
agree!! AH NAI is cute... :lol:
that's too funny.
he's a good person in here.
i like his character too.
very supporting of ah joo.
must be that they have such a bad life experience together.

RS is hilarious .. and cute.
mostly on Ploy, Tui and Aum though ^^

zhanzhao

sarNie Egg
AH JOO IS SOOO LOVABLE HERE! HES SO CUTE! I love the way hes always there for Ah Yong when she feels like she doesnt have anyone on her side. Awwww, they are too adorable together. Wow, the drama is finally rolling toward the good side. i just simply hate it when his family started getting rough and the older brothers are treated too well for their stupid selfishness.

OMG, I LOVE ATEAM!

they make me so happy! =]

pangmoua

RujRasa Fan
I can't wait for the next episode. Seems like aff is going to hate a little on aum for what he did with the letters.

cecilia

Staff member
^haha. i wanna jump in that car and give it a try too ..
i wish i get a chance to ride the JLR car as well.

we'll see if we get to see a NM car in the future too.
thanks BAUBAU !!!

cecilia

Staff member
^hm . which one should you jump in?
out of the three. i love JLR .. i like BGST ..
but i think i will DEFINITELY JUMP in NM just b/c .. ARISOYA/ARIK :p :loool:

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
lol rightio u take the NM taxi .. fine by me i'll head in the JLR taxi :p just cause i got to see aummie HOT body alot in that one.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
omg that is totally my ride right there! lol! even better if all the main cast are in there too! :p

zhanzhao, i like your signature!

geez, why can't there be guys like Joo out there! :wub: he's such a sweetheart, always wanting to go
wherever Yong goes and watch over her! >< so cute! haha, it's so funny whenever he teases Yong with stuff like
"If you go then i'll go with you so my dad will believe even more that we love each other" and "Oh you don't like flirty guys? I'll remember that" :drool: SWEEEET! <3

aw, finally! someone can get the words out to Joo's dad. i don't expect what Yong said to him to affect him right away but at least he finally is forced to hear how awful it is for him to treat Joo that way! go Ah Yong! :dude:

oh! and is that a near-kiss scene i see in epi. 11???? but...but... :( i also saw a ton of things going wrong! like Yong not liking Joo after she finds out.. :unsure: aw man that part'll suck...T-T

it was real emotional, the parts where Yong and her dad argued. it was so sad for her, cuz she almost got molested but instead they only spoke of her being stupid. if it was me, i would have chucked 10 more rocks at jiw's "family jewels" :arrg:

omg, and Ah La!!! *doomed* T-T T-T i was just about to celebrate that Pong had finally made the right decision and only loves La but...but then... GRRR! i'm so mad ! he's fooling La so bad, he doesn't deserve to have her as his wife. how could he lie like that, and pretend that he only loves her! it's so mean! i don't like Pong anymore. at first i thought, well even if he did cheat on her once he's trying to correct his mistake but now he's completely off my good list. he's such a jerk, treating La like that! T-T

jjinxx

aw, nice mv! i love that you used Jay's song. i especially like the beginning it match Jay's beginning of the song cuz they're both very powerful. and i also love the crying scenes even though they're sad. T-T

on ratree samosorn they're so cute! :lol: Aff's beautiful in the costume. i think Ploy looks even prettier without bangs. what was wrong with Hia Long (don't know his real name >< ) why didn't he come on the show too? why wasn't he talking? i've grown very used to him ^_^
lol, so funny how they show JLR. Aff gets her revenge...hehehehe....

jjinxx

lol, and i have to add that Joo bringing Yong to live at his canalhome was very sweet! ( i wanna live at a paradise like that! ><) and then, dundundun, his parents showed up. i was very much pissed that his dad was such a jerk to Yong whom he didn't even know (but what should i expect) well, i won't get into just how much i felt like shooting Joo's dad after he said all those mean stuff about Yong and Joo. whatever

but it's good cuz they were getting used to each other for *cough* the FUTURE...keke... ;)

lol, and Ah Nai made me laugh the way he chased jiw out of the restaurant with a butcher knife! A Nai rocks! if Joo didn't have a good friend like him, i don't think he would have gotten the chance to be a little happy, with writing and meeting Yong's family. :yahoo:

wishbone

sarNie Fansubber
aw, nice mv! i love that you used Jay's song. i especially like the beginning it match Jay's beginning of the song cuz they're both very powerful. and i also love the crying scenes even though they're sad. T-T

on ratree samosorn they're so cute! :lol: Aff's beautiful in the costume. i think Ploy looks even prettier without bangs. what was wrong with Hia Long (don't know his real name >< ) why didn't he come on the show too? why wasn't he talking? i've grown very used to him ^_^
lol, so funny how they show JLR. Aff gets her revenge...hehehehe....
Tui (Hia-Long) got problem with his vocal cords. He just got a surgery, so he couldn't talk for many days.
That's why he couldn't come on the show, but they went to visit him at home instead.

jjinxx

thanks wishbone!

hanjieun30, looool! how could i forget one of the best lines: Yong's "chicken-chopper" boy!
when she first started calling him that i was like, hell yeah, i want a hot chicken-chopper-boy too! <3 :lol:
gosh would that be a dream come true.. :drool:

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lol.. i still have a few eng sub parts to watch for this lakorn.. lol.. omg i finally caught up on this thread once again lol.. i luv the mvs hehehe..

lol.. i wonder.. is there any taxis that have other lakorns as well lol.. haha i only seen jlr n bgst cars so far lol.. well posted that is hehe..

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
=D yayyyyyyy GP is caught up until tomara that is LMFAO ok ima go watch the RS show!! i saw the commercial for it when i watched BKST the other night omfg. i've like cried these couple episodes. i love it. absolutely love it to the extreme! i can't wait for the next episode <3

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
and yeas. AN NAI IS HOTT. omfg. i noticed him like 2-3 episodes ago hahahahhahahaha yea he's a fine buddy. i miss you all so much me love you! <3

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
dang, i am totally in love with this lakorn :wub: :wub: :wub: can't get enough of it.
at first i was really excited to watch Aff and Aum again and they are absolutely lovely together! lol, they make
me laugh so much, and they're so cute!
Ah Joo is just one of the most loveable characters ever! OMG! i feel like crying everytime his dad says mean stuff to him! :( it's so sad! Joo's life is so sad..
omg, Ah La is soooo gorgeous! i love that girl! she's so cute! i don't think i've ever seen her in another lakorn before..
hm Pong is from Oum Ruk right? i almost didn't recognize him, he looks much better in here.
omfg, i can't stand the two brothers! :angry: i just want to smack their stupid arrogant faces every scene they're in. :arrg: and the dad too. can you say blind!!! :angry: :angry:

haha, i'm so glad Yong is nice to Joo now. before i felt so bad he got bullied by her, even though she's so cute as a tomboy, haha... :lol:

i'm really loving all the "family-ness" that is shown in the story! it just makes it more fun and moving to watch.

just saw the preview for epi. 9 (subbed) and omg, can't wait to watch Yong beat up the brother! muahahahahaha!
aw, but it's sad, the look of Joo when he said he was the blacksheep. he has it so much worse than Yong...

*gasp* i hope that A Nai is wrong, that when Yong's family find out that Joo only began working there to learn about Ngiew to write his novel, i hope they won't get mad and throw him out, since he didn't do any harm and has only been a good and caring worker for them >< please don't let them hate him for that!

=O BAO! HONEY! OMFG. how are you? geez. i miss you so much ahhahah yea i'm deff. spamming.