Botun Greep Sood Tai(Tv Scene)

mozemoua

sarNie Hatchling
I am soo late! I haven't yet found the time to watch episode two! Im too jealous of youguys right now! I want to watch it, but last night time didn't permit me to! was too busy, didn't get home til late! have to work this morning and won't be able to watch it until later on today, that is if time permits!

yimwaan

sarNie Hatchling
Tah is gay? How in the world did I miss that?

OK- I admit that I wasn't paying 100% attention because I was chasing my baby all around the house when I was watching it but I don't think I would miss something like that!

This is a really well made lakorn- I am enjoying all the older actors and actresses as well as the younger ones.

Hoping there is more interaction between Aum and Aff in episode 3!

yimwaan

sarNie Hatchling
wouldn't Tah qualify as bisexual here instead since he is suppose to have a romantic relationship w/ oh as well?

Well there are a lot of gay people who have husbands/wives and children to hide the fact that they are gay. I think depends on if Tah is only having a relationship with Oh because of his duty to his family or if he has both sexual feelings for Oh and for men. If it is the former- it's still not right but I can understand it, if it is the latter then he is true scum.

yimwaan

sarNie Hatchling
ok - since this is bothering me so much that I somehow missed that Tah is gay- I'm going to re-watch both episodes today and tomorrow! It will satisfy my Aum craving until next Monday!

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
^^ it's was out in the preview. They mention that tah is gay in there.

mozemoua

sarNie Hatchling
Well there are a lot of gay people who have husbands/wives and children to hide the fact that they are gay. I think depends on if Tah is only having a relationship with Oh because of his duty to his family or if he has both sexual feelings for Oh and for men. If it is the former- it's still not right but I can understand it, if it is the latter then he is true scum.
I still think Tah is a SCUM for doing that to Oh! She does not deserve to be married to Tah and then he leave her behind because he is too selfish!! He should of just came out of the closet and never married Oh!! Even if he liked her he should of never married her to hold her from all that she could of done or have! I know it is only a lakorn, but i am so pissed about Tah's selfishness! grr.. I want to kick him soo badly right now! Even if he was BI he should of either marry her and let go of the craving for men and be faithful to her!! dude is like cheating on her with none other than men!! eww..

yimwaan

sarNie Hatchling
I still think Tah is a SCUM for doing that to Oh! She does not deserve to be married to Tah and then he leave her behind because he is too selfish!! He should of just came out of the closet and never married Oh!! Even if he liked her he should of never married her to hold her from all that she could of done or have! I know it is only a lakorn, but i am so pissed about Tah's selfishness! grr.. I want to kick him soo badly right now! Even if he was BI he should of either marry her and let go of the craving for men and be faithful to her!! dude is like cheating on her with none other than men!! eww..
Totally agree with you- but the reason I say that I can kinda understand why he is doing this is because this is not a lakorn set in modern times. When you consider the thai-chinese culture and the time period when this lakorn takes place- I can understand the pressures that Tah's character has. Being an only son to a well-known respected Thai-Chinese family- there is intense pressure to produce and heir- it was probably ingrained in him since he was very young.

I don't think he wanted to get married- he just was fulfilling his duties to his parents. Just like how Oh was doing the same. Ofcourse this doesn't make the situation any better- I feel horrible for Oh- just saying that I can see why he would do that.

If it was a modern day lakorn- I would probably be throwing all sorts of things at the TV- when Tah comes on- I can get a little emotional watching lakorns too!

tinah

sarNie Coma
oh's acting improved big time. i remember she was so stiff in jao sao salum. i hope she'll get to play lead roles again but i doubt it.

aff's such a cute tomboy

van~C!n

sarNie Adult
HELLO VAN, Yeah we are reunion again, miss you but ready to fight with you too! :lol:
You the one that need to stay away from my MAN. I am doing homework that is to keep AUM away from all of my JLR SISTER and think of a plan for CHINESE WAR LOVE :wub:. :loool:
It's getting real good...Poor Aum his dad is so mean to him. :( I love Aff character in here she is so spicy..Love it!!

Prisna you got the summer off but now the game is on again missy...Aum IS my man... My Chinese Man.. :loool:

Oh...what other lakorn is she in?

mozemoua

sarNie Hatchling
Totally agree with you- but the reason I say that I can kinda understand why he is doing this is because this is not a lakorn set in modern times. When you consider the thai-chinese culture and the time period when this lakorn takes place- I can understand the pressures that Tah's character has. Being an only son to a well-known respected Thai-Chinese family- there is intense pressure to produce and heir- it was probably ingrained in him since he was very young.

I don't think he wanted to get married- he just was fulfilling his duties to his parents. Just like how Oh was doing the same. Ofcourse this doesn't make the situation any better- I feel horrible for Oh- just saying that I can see why he would do that.

If it was a modern day lakorn- I would probably be throwing all sorts of things at the TV- when Tah comes on- I can get a little emotional watching lakorns too!

yep I see where you are coming from, but it still does't help Tah to look any better! :D I was hoping that his character would be alot better than it was from Oum Ruk so I can start liking him, but man, I don't know.. ahahaha.. Well I hope that Tah would soon realized that he isn't really gay and falls in love with Oh for real this time! :D It's only the beginning so I have alot of hope for Tah's feelings to develop and falls for Oh!!! Gosh i am soo shallow over Tah!! ehehehe

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
Tah is cute n here.. but y did they make his character gay?? im so mad... oh and him make a
good couple.. thats what i think...
man aff is so bulling aum... ehehehe.. thats kind of funny.. feel so
sorry for aum.. everyone hates him.. except his mother and Ah-Nai..
i feel sorry for tui too.. ploy is so mean to him.. he likes her but she is always
saying bad things bout him..

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
HELLO VAN, Yeah we are reunion again, miss you but ready to fight with you too! :lol:
You the one that need to stay away from my MAN. I am doing homework that is to keep AUM away from all of my JLR SISTER and think of a plan for CHINESE WAR LOVE :wub:. :loool:
bring it own sista LMFAO

What GP going to war against me too. Remember Prisoriya won Harit 08 on JLR WAR LOVE. :loool: :p
i believe SALANEE won muahhahaha you just didn't kno it LOLLLLLLLLLL

mozemoua

sarNie Hatchling
Finally saw episode two and I am already starting to hate Tah's character!!! he totally ditch Oh when her family came and see her and the baby! Awww Poor Oh!!!!

Aff is tooo funny!! I love her! she fits this tomboy role soo well! she's doing a great job!!! I love all her facial expression, they are too funny!

Poor Aum!!! My Thai sucks, but from the preview after episode 2 it looks like ah-nai is going to turn his back on Aum?? I hope not cos he was the only friend Aum had! Poor Aum if that is true he is left alone in this world for everyone to hate! Ah-Nai is handsome!! I've seen him in many lakorns before, but can't seem to make out who he is!

yeah this means episode 3 Aum is finally gonna go work for Aff's family! whooohooo, i can't wait for cute Aum and Aff scenes!!! I am soo excited!

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
gawd so many people keep coming to my house and that means i can't finish ep 1! and now my koon mae has to power shower so we can finish it or ill go insane LMFAO

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
haha ok so today in my bio class we somehow got on the subject of suing obsessors hahaha and one of my friends mentioned "this guy sued mcdonalds because he was fat" omfg. i deff LOLed haahahhaha that was quite amusing

jun ji

sarNie Egg
^ LOLOLOL! That is the stupidest thing I've ever heard! He's got no case whatsoever, lol!

Anyways, hello my fellow ATEAM lovers, I haven't been here since JLR ended so I'm so happy to see their new lakorn. I'm back now just for this! Hehehe.

Now what is this with Ah-Peng
being gay
? You've got to be kidding me! What in the world??!! How cruel of him
to tie Dala down
like that. Very selfish. However, I do understand the need
to hide the fact of one's sexuality when it isn't tradition (men and women rather than men and men, women and women)
. Gosh, why can't we have the lakorn 5 days a week? The wait is killing me!