Botun Greep Sood Tai(Tv Scene)

cecilia

Staff member
I think it's from the war going on in China at the time and stuff, cause that was how my great grandparents and grandparents escaped to Thailand too.
yup, they're running away b/c at the time, homeland security is not safe.
my grandparents did the same thing, escape from Laos and migrate to Thailand too.

mozemoua

sarNie Hatchling
awe. Oh gave birth .. and now, he start to drift apart.
i think he feel that he have fulfilled his duty as a son to his parent.
the heartache that Oh have to endure.
while he's out with man, she probably think he feel out of love for her.
aff is so cute when she rush to see the baby --- i really want ateam to have a baby in one of their lakorn :p

Dang that's hella fast!! 9 months in one episode! wow!! In this case, I am starting to REALLLLLY HATE Tah! grr him!! I am already starting to feel realllly bad for Oh!! Poor Oh, shes at home being a mother and a wife and daugther in law and her dumb husband is going to go out playing with "GUYS".. Poor girl!! Tah is going to get it watch!!!!

I can't wait to watch episode 2!!!

gloria

sarNie Juvenile
its still the beginning of the lakorn plus im not addicted YET so im waiting patiently for wishbone's subs...so far so good..

cecilia

Staff member
i've uploaded episode two already at ateamforum youtube ja.

earlier, i watched without audio due to some technical problems, i didn't hear the conversation between aff and oh at her house.
i rewatch it again and she's so funny .. welcoming #1 n'rai back on stage ..
and her comment about getting everything taken care of being bore or something like that, the way she said it is so funny.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I am going to start on this next week if not by the end of this week. It sucks not to have a computer!!!!

skies

sarNie Adult
somehow the themesong is just so catchy and good!
lol...this lakorn series will be something interesting for chinese fans (of thai lakorns of course) :p

so far, i'm liking the storyline.... :D

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
im behind atm =// yesterday my mom wouldn't let me watch all of the first ep b/c it was too long LOL but i did get to the part where ATEAM ENCOUNTERED LOL that OWNED i laughed so hard watching Aff OWN aum hahahhahahha that was deff. amusing

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
Hello My Lovely Girls

So far so good....My Aum and my girl Aff once again together and all my JLR sisters reunion. :yahoo:
MY VANSANEE IS BACK! muahhahah GP, VANSANEE, AND PRISNA//WAR 2 LMFAOOOOOOOOOO i remember this

yay....i see almost all my jlr sisters in here....some that i havent seen in forever.....hehe....

^haha. i noticed that trend too.
the old familiar faces :clap:

i'm rewatching it again to have it sink in my head again of the storyline :p
woot woot i told you it was the JLR sister reunion in here its what OWNS man just wait til this weekend........ LOL

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
ok i should deff go do my hw now but DUDES! hahah im in trouble. b/c remmeber how i have like 200 txts haahahah well this month. i went over like 436ish and dad was like WTF! LOLLLLLLLLLL this is not good i was charged 50 dollars xtra for it im dead =//

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
i see PRISNA spammed while watching hahahah she txted me while i was watching it last nite LOL i love you honey oh i got your txt today but i don't want to get in trouble for my over txtage so ill like reply to you when i can ahhaahahha I LOVE YOU!

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
ok ima be good and take notes now ill spam later and catch you all I LOVE YOU HONEYS! HUGS N KISSES <3

fun

Expired Sarnie
Someone pm how you would rate the first episode. If it is all plus I might be able to convince myself to start sooner on this lakorn as in forcing it into my schedule if it's worth it. On a scale on 10.

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
omg just watching the first epi makes me sad for aum... i was bout to cry
when his dad likes the other two brother better.. and then the
dad was going to take them to go get toys leaving aum.. my aum

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
i see my KRYSTAL! hey honey! ok im done w/ taking notes now haahhahhha well actualy taking BS notes but w/e i have to power do chores then ican spam woo hoo