Botun Greep Sood Tai(Tv Scene)

pze

sarNie Adult
yay....i see almost all my jlr sisters in here....some that i havent seen in forever.....hehe....

cecilia

Staff member
^haha. i noticed that trend too.
the old familiar faces :clap:

i'm rewatching it again to have it sink in my head again of the storyline :p

cecilia

Staff member
^haha. she have nice tone arms already, just need some of the work done by Nikki to look more 'appealing' lOl

fanny

sarNie Adult
I feel so bad for Aum's character!! first he get's neglect by his dad, and then his brothers hates his guts and then Aff is so mean to him.. GOsh, it seem like the only one who cares for him is his mother and the worker dude! AWWW Poor Aum, he can come to me and I'll shower him with all the love in the word.. tehehehe..

I am already sensing it, it's going to be a big time tear jerker for me!! LOving it thus far!!

Aff is soo evil!!! LOL

FANNY, I hope Ta isn't gay cos the way he looks at Oh, it seems like he is really in love with her! I hope he isn't going to use her as a sheild!! I would be pissed!!!
I hope so too, but I heard it from the See San Buntern it saying that Ta is gay in here, but I hope he is not OR maybe I might have heard it wrong.

cecilia

Staff member
^he is in here ja. but i guess, he eventually not at the end. a totally weird situation. but anyway, i like his and oh's chemistry, how they are shy among each other when they first meet or go out together :wub:

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
Oh my gosh, Oh has the most beautiful face structure...I've just noticed from watching just now...she so pretty..anyways, funny, kind of think of it that she and Aum had starred in a lakorn together back when he was a freshy...

cecilia

Staff member
^lol. i remember that too. i didn't watch that lakorn but the mv that Oh sing the ost to looks good.
he was so scrawny back then too Lol -- and yes, OH does have a very nice beautiful face.
she's so elegant in here. like, the good, nice and caring sister of the three :wub:

meenia

sarNie Adult
ahhhh..i just watch the preview.. and was one ear listening to the theme and two eyes watching aum and aff, but then i back to the song and i was like at first i didn't know who sang it.. but just when he got to the course part...i was like... this sound like james..and then i hurry and clicked on sarnworld to check it.. and mozemoua just confirmed it being james... i knew it.. only james can do that.. ohh..... i miss james..... but back to the lakorn....i haven't start watching it... James song got to me first...i love it....

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
omg finally i see the first ep.. school is makin me so busy.. but oh my.. keke.. such an interesting lakorn.. muahaha.. i love the cast.. hehe,, i cant wait for todays ep .. hehe.. loving the lakorn already keke.. i love aff's role the most kekeke.. lol..

zhanzhao

sarNie Egg
i m also rewatching it cos I dont understand the beginning of why they parents escaped to thailand...
I think it's from the war going on in China at the time and stuff, cause that was how my great grandparents and grandparents escaped to Thailand too.

shengvg

sarNie Hatchling
^he is in here ja. but i guess, he eventually not at the end. a totally weird situation. but anyway, i like his and oh's chemistry, how they are shy among each other when they first meet or go out together :wub:

I also like their's chemistry too.

shengvg

sarNie Hatchling
Oh my gosh, Oh has the most beautiful face structure...I've just noticed from watching just now...she so pretty..anyways, funny, kind of think of it that she and Aum had starred in a lakorn together back when he was a freshy...

I also think that too... she's very pretty!!!

lilypha

sarNie Adult
I am hyped about this lakorn cos of ateam and also lots of good looking and talented actors.... cant wait for today epi...

mozemoua

sarNie Hatchling
Thanks Cecilia although I can't watch it until later on in the evening I'll make room for episode two tonight!!!!

Darn, Tah is going to be gay, then why in heavens name did he marry Oh for? grr it's going to piss me off becuase hes going to be so selfish to hold Oh back because he doesn't want anyone to know he's gay! grrrr.. shoot he better love her 100x more by the end of the lakorn or imm gonna never like him ever again since i hated him soooo much in Oum Ruk! tehehehe..

But the way he looked at Oh, you can't tell that he is gay! WHY WHY WHY???

LOVe all the Aff scenes!! shes too funny! and Poor AUm!!!

cecilia

Staff member
awe. Oh gave birth .. and now, he start to drift apart.
i think he feel that he have fulfilled his duty as a son to his parent.
the heartache that Oh have to endure.
while he's out with man, she probably think he feel out of love for her.

aff is so cute when she rush to see the baby --- i really want ateam to have a baby in one of their lakorn :p