Botun Greep Sood Tai(Tv Scene)

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
I love the Chinese tune of the song, James is a good and hot singer. The remind me of Aum and Buachompoo lakorn, now make me want to rewatch they lakorn.

neena

sarNie Adult
*MOUTH DROPS TO THE GROUND, POINTING BLANKLY TO THE LINK FOR THE FIRST TEASER TO BGST*

:eek: :eek: :eek: ALREADY?!! NO...FREAKIN' WAY...THAT WAS FAST!!! THE TEASER ALREADY?!! WHOA I'VE DIED AND GONE TO HEAVEN!!!

IT LOOKS SO GOOD!!! SO MUCH DRAMA!! AFF LOOKS SO BEAUTIFUL WHEN SHE CRIES!! I CAN'T WAIT FOR THIS!!! OMG!!

DrMaNeeWan

sarNie Juvenile
Neena - i thought it was just me who reacted like that when i saw it on youtube. i am so excited. i watched it like 5 times already. My sister said that im crazy. :rolleyes:

neena

sarNie Adult
Neena - i thought it was just me who reacted like that when i saw it on youtube. i am so excited. i watched it like 5 times already. My sister said that im crazy. :rolleyes:
:lol: :lol: I DON'T KNOW HOW MANY TIMES I'VE REPLAYED IT, HAHA...I MISS ATEAM SO MUCH!! I AM SO HAPPY THEY'RE COMING BACK!!!

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
:eek: YESH!! i love the ost too!! and the teaser .. omg YAY ATEAM IS BACK PPL!!

cecilia

Staff member
woohoo. just dropping by at my brother's house.
wonderful teaser .. i'm all hype up .. and gear up as well.
can't wait ..

thank you everyone for bring the fever back .. and share them picture. awesome couple ..

bau, i love the banner, use it to promote as well :p

gloria

sarNie Juvenile
i cant say yet if im an ateam fan or not...i loved jlr but aff's voice really annoyed me at some point...but im definitely looking forward to this one..the teaser looks good...

sarN

sarNie Granny
her voice is shaky when i was watcing JLR but ...after 2 episode ..i was so in love with her that i see pass that and i thought her short gasp and scream was sexy hahhaha...love is blind

neena

sarNie Adult
her voice is shaky when i was watcing JLR but ...after 2 episode ..i was so in love with her that i see pass that and i thought her short gasp and scream was sexy hahhaha...love is blind

hahahaha...i think aff is so good at crying!!! she's so cute at it!!