Botun Greep Sood Tai(Tv Scene)

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
aww why...why do the lakorn that are the most anticipated have no clips or pictures coming out at all...this is stupid, like all of them...BBBK, JR AND BGST are so so so low profile...we need more pict/clip/new etc coming out....
i know argh xp lol..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
and yeah i need to spam in this thread...where are the rest of the sisters? are you guys sleeping? :loool: *suppose to be doing h/w but today ive been so offtask, sala you need to lecture me again lmao*
lol.. sadly imma sleep soon cant spam much today lol.. gettin sleepy..keke..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
I heard that Aff and her family have been USA to visit her sister for 2 weeks right now.
That's why no any news about her at all.

And Aum just got a little accident while driving to shoot Badarn Jai because he was too tired of working hard and fell assleep while driving.
But he's alright and didn't get hurt at all.
aff in the usa.. ahhh super kool.. keke.. ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh my poor bad boi .. thank goodness he is safe.. **panicked**

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
I heard that Aff and her family have been USA to visit her sister for 2 weeks right now.
That's why no any news about her at all.

And Aum just got a little accident while driving to shoot Badarn Jai because he was too tired of working hard and fell assleep while driving.
But he's alright and didn't get hurt at all.
poor aum...good to hear he didn't get hurt...does he have a driver? I think he should hire one...I'm willing to apply! :p

aff is in the usa? cool! ^_^

wishbone

sarNie Fansubber
poor aum...good to hear he didn't get hurt...does he have a driver? I think he should hire one...I'm willing to apply! :p

aff is in the usa? cool! ^_^

Yes, he has. I heard that his dad forbid him to drive now.

Aff and her family have been USA to visit her sister. She's studying there, but I don't know what state they have been.

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
I'm coming with you an! let's fly to bangkok right now! I'll bring a toy gun with me and we'll try to scare the producer! :loool:
lol....toy gun :loool:
how bout a squeaky duck...yellow one too :loool:

Aff and her family have been USA to visit her sister. She's studying there, but I don't know what state they have been.
owh...the dad forbid him...gosh..thats harsh

SunStar

sarNie Elites
from a clip i saw of Aum and Aff together...it looks like this will be like a chinese setting and clothing type...i don't know the exact word for it besides it Yaorawat.... but Aff looked very cute in her two braids and she's supposed to be tomboyish...i'm guessing the story line goes along the edge of them growing up together in the same neighborhood, but Aum never had any interests in her b/c of her being a tomboy...but something happens and things starts to change between the two of them.... ??

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member

awwwe hes forbid to drive.. keke.. lol.. lukkily u dont know where aff is at rite now xp lol.. because the galz will be flyin everywhere to get to her xp lol.. haha hmm might be me ..keke.. jus kiddin.. thanks for the info wishbone..